Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby (56661 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by OdogwuBlog: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Actor Bryan Okwara announces the birth of his first child with model Marie Miller

Nollywood actor and model, Bryan Okwara has announced the birth of his first child with his longtime partner, model Marie Miller on Instagram.

The former Mr. Nigeria who recently shared a baby bump photo from Marie's maternity shoot, took to his Instagram page to disclose that their child has arrived as he told his followers to predict the sex of the baby.

He wrote: 'We just had a Boy/Girl share your prediction!'

Soon after, Bryan's close friend, Uti Nwachukwu dropped a comment and hinted that the child is a baby girl.

'HHahahahaha it’s a girl ooooo!!!! My little Princess. I don already but comb wey she go use help me plait my dredds,' he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8oGcPphQpy/?igshid=tqm30uw0w60r

5 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Mrrationalshop: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulation

6 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by We4all: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2020
I used to crush on this guy. cry kiss cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by eddieguru(m): 1:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Sixfeetbelle: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

It's not only you. And I don't fancy fair guys like that ooh but I made exception for him embarassed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by RoyalBlu(f): 5:22am On Feb 17, 2020
It's def a girl . Linea nigra says so wink

Congratulations to you both.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2020
RoyalBlu:
It's def a girl . Linea nigra says so wink

Congratulations to you both.

It’s a Junior Bryan for the money.

3 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by RoyalBlu(f): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:

It’s a Junior Bryan for the money.

I thought so too until I looked closely at the line. It didn't run all the way up her abdomen.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2020
RoyalBlu:

I thought so too until I looked closely at the line. It didn't run all the way up her abdomen.

Looking at it closely seems it did however my bet is on a male wink

5 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Mrop(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:

Looking at it closely seems it did however my bet is on a male wink
pls why do pregnant woman usually have that vertical dark line on thier abdomen is it drawn artificially or it natural
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Fejimummy: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
pls why do pregnant woman usually have that vertical dark line on thier abdomen is it drawn artificially or it natural

ask your mom she would be the best position to answer your question

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Fejimummy:

ask your mom she would be the best position to answer your question
Bleep off who asked you attention seeker

and I think you should also ask your mum why you are this senseless

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by simhosting: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Good
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2020
See as Papa and Mama fine finish,
How the baby go come be?

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.

May you grow in peace and love.

kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Wickedfacts: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Look at how these gehs are disgracing themselves on the front page on a Monday morning. Talking about crushes and baby lines.

By the way, did you guys notice that since Val's day till now, girls have stopped shouting "men are scum"?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by modsfucker: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

And I used to crush on you.

2 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Solomon8144: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Bleep off who asked you attention seeker

and I think you should also ask your mum why you are this senseless
Ignore that sadist please

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Ivimilly: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718438:
Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.
Go for your deliverance Kiddo

30 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Women that get married to men like this are brave sha..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

modsfucker:
And I used to crush on you.

Life of Two CRUSHERS!

Funny Nairaland!
grin cheesy wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by SoftP(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
We don hear’ nxt pls
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Sparkle777(f): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

it's natural dear. some have it and some dnt.

6 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Kenturkey048(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718438:

How the baby go come be?

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.

kiss kiss kiss
sharrap diaaa..... Children of perdition ...... Which f*cking beautiful world with people like you everywhere....

20 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by dozzybreezy(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Next abeg

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by ecolime(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718438:

How the baby go come be?

kiss kiss kiss
Bros, abeg no dey add "From all of us at MANNABBQ" line to your comments. It's stale and very irritating these days.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2020
ecolime:

Bros, Please abeg no dey add "From all of us at MANNABBQ" line to your comments. Its stale and very irritating these days.
Please , kindly STAY AWAY from sniper.......
that advice is coming from All of us @[color=#006600][/color].
*winks* wink

Kenturkey048:
sharrap diaaa..... Children of perdition ...... Which f*cking beautiful world with people like you everywhere....
Now, remove your hand and take it gently.....

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by toxxnoni(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Kenturkey048(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Women that get married to men like this are brave sha..
what do you mean by your statement ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) / Comedian Emmanuella Visits Igbinedion's Daughter & Grandson (photos) / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.