Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Building A Career In Tropical Region - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building A Career In Tropical Region (186 Views)

7 Tips For Building A Successful Career / Business Or Building A House / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Career In Tropical Region by Stmiceel(m): 3:14am On Feb 17, 2020
This is subject to examination, though.
Lately, I had encountered a lot of Americans but many of them are drop out, in fact all of them are drop out. In this Tropical region on the average everyone has the 12th grade. In fact our father's had more than 12th grade why not we?
It's not that affordable but we got it and if you're good you'll walk your ass... Oh, did I just say Bleep? No. You'll walk your way to the post-secondary. I bet, it doesn't come cheaply but over 20 million of people hold that shit of paper. No, shut up. I meant certificate.
Sadly, for the snow people education is a joke to them. In this contemporary time their examination is open-book, ours is close book, close eye, closed door.
But unfortunately, the dropped out, the open book exams make the most of the technology that we use.
Arguably, the foundation of this Tropical region was never laid.
Happenstance, I'll call it.

To build a career in this Tropical region, after you've burn your candle in school.
You're just kidding if you're not going to learn it as a trade.
Continue...

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'vinaceous' / Data Scientist / Please Help Me Am Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.