Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala (6846 Views)

Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Just Like Lagos – Alake / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Anthony Attah: Decade Of Gas Initiative Will Transform Nigeria Into A Gas Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol... Wake up from your dream...
We can only dream of a better country, sad!
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria under my dream team. This is the kind of team that transformed Singapore,Hong Kong and United Arab Emirates to one of the advanced and developed countries in the world.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by yesloaded: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
This is my dream team for Nigeria to bring an end to corruption and become an economic powerhouse and shining light in Africa:
President - Tony Elumelu
Sports Minister - Kanu Nwankwo/Jay Jay Okocha
Minister of Finance - Jim Ovia/Atedo Peterside
Minister of Petroleum - Basil Omiyi/Mitiu Sunmou (Former MD's of Shell)
Minister of Trade - Adebayo Ogunlesi (Board member in Goldman Sachs )
Attorney General - Femi Falana
Minister of Information - Maupe Ogun (Channels TV)
Minister of Communications - Linda Ikeji
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Olisa Agbakoba
Minister of Police Affairs - DCP Abba Kyari
Minister of Power - Udom Inoyo - First Nigeria Vice Chairman of Exxon Mobil
Minister of Transport - Ibukun Awosika -First Woman to be appointed Chairman of First Bank
Minister of Culture - Omotola Jakeinde/Genevieve Nnaji

No career politician or ex general can make my list because they are all fantastically corrupt shameless crooks.
I stopped reading your post seeing the first name! same Tony Elumelu of UBA? Go and use UBA then you will change your mind, if you know how this bank Barb customers head smartly then you will understand what I mean
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2020
nnamdi kanu should be the president o.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
Thrash...we need a leader to take us into the 21st century.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2020
yesloaded:

I stopped reading your post seeing the first name! same Tony Elumelu of UBA? Go and use UBA then you will change your mind, if you know how this bank Barb customers head smartly then you will understand what I mean
Thanks for the input. Who will you recommend as President to move the nation forward?
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 24, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
undecided
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol... Wake up from your dream...
cry
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Support the Dream Team.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by WorWorBoy3: 1:25am On May 31, 2020
OP. Wake up from your dream tongue
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:32am On May 31, 2020
WorWorBoy3:
OP. Wake up from your dream tongue
Never, I want to see change in my lifetime,
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by WorWorBoy3: 5:26am On May 31, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Never, I want to see change in my lifetime,

Are you in Nigeria? from the way you type is like you are not in Nigeria my observation tho.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 6:57am On May 31, 2020
WorWorBoy3:

Are you in Nigeria? from the way you type is like you are not in Nigeria my observation tho.
I left 12 years ago. When I visit I see no changes, and that is why we need my Dream Team urgently to salvage the country.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by StreetFight: 8:14am On May 31, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
This is my dream team for Nigeria to bring an end to corruption and become an economic powerhouse and shining light in Africa:
President - Tony Elumelu
Minister of Finance - Jim Ovia/Atedo Peterside
Minister of Transport - Ibukun Awosika -First Woman to be appointed Chairman of First Bank

No career politician or ex general can make my list because they are all fantastically corrupt shameless crooks.

I think you should go for psychiatric evaluation. I suspect that you may be suffering from psychiatric disorders and hallucinations.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:17am On May 31, 2020
Dont forget to make Ned Nwoko the minister for women affairs.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by orunto27: 8:21am On May 31, 2020
The first two in pictures aren't Crooks but look SHAMELESS. I like them.

From Orisa37
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 31, 2020
illitrate:
Dont forget to make Ned Nwoko the minister for women affairs.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
StreetFight:

I think you should go for psychiatric evaluation. I suspect that you may be suffering from psychiatric disorders and hallucinations.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2020
amanzejude:
I can assure you that this your dream team will be worst than past and present leaders. Because, they will digitalize/computerize corruption and manipulation of financial figures.

They have a track record of managing successful organizations,known for their high integrity and are trusted by the international community.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Change to make Nigeria an industrial powerhouse.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
helinues,NGpatriot,Rossikk,,TonyeBarcanista
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Ibadanboi123: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibadanboi123:
Op, how old are you?
It is rude to ask someone for their age.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Frontpage
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Seun Osewa will be made Special Adviser on New Media.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Dedetwo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigeria cannot be reformed as presently configured even Jesus or Mohammed is the lead reformer. The only thing good for Nigeria is disintegration.
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dedetwo:
Nigeria cannot be reformed as presently configured even Jesus or Mohammed is the lead reformer. The only thing good for Nigeria is disintegration.
We will be proud of Nigeria under the leadership of Ngozi Iweala.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 07, 2020
I want a better Nigeria for those who spread fake news I only see the negative.

cc

Rossinky
helinues

NGpatriot
Etinosa1234
TonyeBarcanista
Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Cjrane2: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
President - Ngozi Iweala
Minister of Finance - Atedo Peterside

Fact that you hid your name with a mixture of Dutch name, Arab name and Roman name shows you truly don't believe in Nigeria.

You know if your real name comes out, no matter the part of Nigeria you are from, its all over.

Simply means Nigeria is totally irredeemable and must be discarded in the trash can of history for the new nations imprisoned within it to rise and shine.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Cjrane2:

Fact that you hid your name with a mixture of Dutch name, Arab name and Roman name shows you truly don't believe in Nigeria.

You know if your real name comes out, no matter the part of Nigeria you are from, its all over.

Simply means Nigeria is totally irredeemable and must be discarded in the trash can of history for the new nations imprisoned within it to rise and shine.

You're mistaken brah! You owe me an apology.

Re: My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala by tiger28: 3:06am On Oct 07, 2020
I love your BOLDNESS!!!
Nigeria needs RADICAL moves like this to move forward with LIGHT SPEED not CRAWLING with these SAME OLD SAME Politicians. ....Only Problem is that I will quickly send Kanu , Okocha , Omotola and Genevieve for some Courses abroad to sharpen their ADMINISTRATIVE Skills because this is a different level with in-depth understanding of Leadership, budgetary and Administrative experience . Not that they can't manage but we want them to EXCEL and SUCCEED. Nigeria needs to START thinking OUT of the BOX. For example, we have Nigerians in high ranking positions in European and American Military and Police, we must bring them home with incentives so they can proffer solutions to our insecurity issues....enough of all these Compols, AIG's or Major Generals. They have all been trained in this rotten system so they don't know ANY BETTER! They have been stealing seen they were DPO's and GOC's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. / If You Show An IPOB Member This Picture They Might Convulse - PHOTOS / Enugu West Council Chairmen, PDP Excos Criticize Ekweremadu Over Zonning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.