Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156515 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2011
@demola. Okay. Will get in touch
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2011
Comandclem commences short listing of patentees

King (Prof.) Clement Uwemedimoh to verify the receipts and other registration documents of all patentees across the country have commenced work. According to a source close to the committee, the exercise which is to authenticate genuine patentees and work out their entitlements, has already covered most states.

It would be recalled that last month, the inventor had directed all the state managers to turn in patentee registration documents. The papers were to be deposited at the head office of the company at 4, Ojodu road, Ojota, Lagos.

Some states are yet to return their receipts, even as the closing of the exercise draws nearer. According to the source, 'once we close our books, that would be the end. No other patentee would be screened and cleared for payment and we would have closed registration. For now, the registration, which can close at anytime, is still on.'

In view of the intervention of well meaning Nigerians, Comandclem had to withdraw all the cases it instituted against Mobil Oil, which opted for an out of court settlement. As at press time, talks were still on with the top hierarchy of the oil company and Comandclem.

According to the legal counsel of Comandclem, Ahmed, 'we have opted for mediation instead of litigation to resolve this matter amicably. I can assure all our patentees that settlement would come about in the shortest possible time, talks are on.'

A close source to the scientist, king Uwemedimoh told this paper that, 'the King has held several meetings with some parties in respect of royalty and Mobil Oil. I think we are on the last lap of the negotiations, when you consider the caliber of persons involved in the negotiation' we are sure of getting our rights from the oil com[pany. We have taken the patente certificate to the Federal Government, calling the attention of the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, who signed and approved the invention, patent right certificate.

source: http://theliberationnewsonline.com/shortlist.htm
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
BE PRAYERFUL,                   PASTOR URGED          PROF. UWEMEDIMOH     AND PATENTEES                                                    The Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, has been admonished to be more prayerful now that there was indication that "Mobil Oil may sooner than later pay him his royalties".                                                               Speaking  with The Liberation Team in his  office after a Church service, the General Overseer of  the Wonder of God Church, Lekki, Lagos, similarly called on Patentees to be God fearing and prayerful "because there is need for wisdom in the dispensation of the royalties belonging to you which is on its way."                                           FOR FULL DETAILS, PICK A COPY OF THE CURRENT ISSUE OF "The Liberation".                                                  ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by KaluJohnNdukwe: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2011
I would advice all my fellow respected patentees NOT to put their hope on comandclem's security scheme because nobody knows when the actual payment will be. It may be this year (no doubt) or next year or even in 10 years time. What am saying is that many of our youth have so much relied on this comandclem stuff without thinking of other ways to earn a living for themselves as if this is the only good thing to do.

Please my people, DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS in one basket. I believe in comandclem, comandclem is real BUT their story is too much and sometimes confusing. I have taken my time to analyse all their stories, court cases, promises, etc and i come to the conclusion that nobody knows when the actual payment will come. sad

God bless Africa!
God bless Nigeria!!
God still bless Comandclem!!!

smileyKalu,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Kalu John, thank you for your post and advice. Only a fool will put all his eggs in one basket - more especially nowadays. For those of us who registered as Comandclem Patentees before the final determination of the case in favour of Prof Uwemedimoh/Comandclem, it was a real gamble. But Comandclem authorities did not hide the fact from us. We were told in a very plain and clear language that Patentees would not even get his or her registeration fees back if the Company finally lost the case to Mobil. By then, whoever invested his or her life savings on Comandclem scheme, did so at his/her risk. But the risk was drastically reduced to almost nil when the case was finally won by Prof Uwemedimoh and his Company, in December, 2009. However, as you have rightly pointed out, nobody, particularly among Patentees, can say emphatically the exact date royalties will be paid. But I am praying fervently and believe that I will start collecting my own allowance this year. I also believe others will. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2011
THE STORIES ARE 3 MUCH.
@KALU JOHN, i appreciate your post immeasurably. The story of COMANDCLEM is 3 much. Actions speak louder than words. There are lots of juicy stories in the libration news paper pointing to the facts that
(1)MEETINGS ARE ON WITH MOBILE OIL TOP MANAGEMENT STAFF, (2)NEGOTIATION IN PROGRESS, (3)MEDIATION IS BETTER THAN LITIGATION ,
(4) COMPILATION OF PATENTEES REGISTAR etc.
I will be happy if all those juicy stories are confirmed by other news papers in Nigeria. The content of news in "patentees news" in the libration news paper create suspense alot.
I believe that
(1) CCNL is not a scam,
(2) MPN is a thief,
(3) ROYALTY must be paid either through MEDIATION or LITIGATION,
(4) Payment may be ealier than expected.

Comandclem !
Comandclem !!
Comandclem !!!
PROSPERITY FOR EVER.
>YUSUF_Akure
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:53am On Apr 03, 2011
@ Yusuf Akure, i like your spirit, keep it up
Comandclem for life<<<<>>>>
Victory for sure<<<<>>>>
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ kalu i doubt if there's any that 100% of his/her hope is on ccnl
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Yusuf Akure, thank you for your Posts which I always enjoy for their motivation. In fact, we have avalanche of brains contributing meaningfully to this Assembly. Thank you very much. However, I wish to humbly express my different opinion to an aspect of your last post where you declared: "I will be happy if all those juicy stories are confirmed by other newspapers in Nigeria." Yusuf, I am of the opinion that it will be difficult to get any newspaper in Nigeria that will currently be in a better position to have access to "authentic source" of information about Comandclem/Mobil issue more than THE LIBERATION newspaper, owned and published by Comandclem Communications Limited. I think it should even be the other way round; i.e. It is only the juicy story about Comandclem published in other Nigerian Newspapers BUT CONFIRMED by "The Liberation" newspaper that ought to be regarded as "authentic" by Patentees. Unless the credibility of The Liberation newspaper is in doubt. And I think up till now, the credibility of The Liberation is not in doubt Once again, I am grateful for your regular contribution to this Assembly and hope those viewing this Thread but have not joined us in sending their opinions will emulate you and others. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2011
Greetings to all patentees
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
IMPACTS OF THIRD PARTIES CONFIRMATIONS IN CLAIMS
@Omokemisi, i apprciate your humble presentation of opinions with respect to my last observations in the Liberation News Paper (LNP).
I need to commend your ideaologies in terms of your ability to analyses with clearity my statement that " I WILL BE HAPPY IF ALL THOSE JUICY STORIES IN LNP are confirmed by other news pappers in Nigeria ."
Fellow Patentees, let us educate ourselve. The stories in the LNP may be credible but absolutely PARTIAL AND ONE-SIDED.
For the past few weeks, LNP correspondents always interviewed and published stories as expressed by the INVENTOR and CCNL Lawyers.
The questions are
(1) Why can't the LNP correspondents interview and publish stories as express by lawyers of MOBILE OIL and top management of Mobile Oil in the meetings held with the INVENTOR in the Liberation News Paper ?
(2) Is LNP pro CCNL only at the costly expense of stories from MPN lawyers and top management staff ?
Please, Fellow Patentees, i need replies. Those who can't see should be able to smell.
As a professioner, "An External Auditor must not rely only on claims of a management but third party confirmation of claims are most credible and reliable. "
Let other news papers like the Punch, the Nation etc confirm the juicy claims and stories published in the Libration News Paper to boost credibilty and impartiality.
In conclusion, i believe that
(1) CCNL is not a scam.
(2) MPN is a thief.
(3) Liberation News Paper is ONE-SIDED.
(4) Payment may be ealier than expected.

comandclem !
comandclem !!
comandclem !!!

prosperity for ever.

Yusuf_Akure.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2011
"THE LIBERATION" NEWSPAPER AND THE POWER OF THE PRESS - THE 4TH ESTATE OF THE REALM!                                                                   The best decision and action ever taken by Comandclem authorities in their bid to successfully pursue the Company's goal was the establishment of a newspaper - "The Liberation".                                                             If The Liberation newspaper had been founded five years earlier, Mobil would have piped down and settled with Comandclem, long before now. The Power of The Press!                                              The power of the press in fast tracking the achievement of one's goals and aspirations cannot be over emphasized. But it is a no go area for the poor.                                                                  Nigeria's first President, Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe, established "The West African Pilot" in Lagos on November 22, 1937.                                                                      Nigeria's political legend and first Premier of the Old Western Region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, founded his own newspaper, The Nigerian Tribune, in November, 1949.                                                   Both Chief Azikiwe and Chief Awolowo respectively established their own newspapers to vigorously pursue their dreams, goals and aspirations.                                                     Even, the Federal Government of Nigeria established the defunct "MORNING POST" and "SUNDAY POST" newspapers published by the Nigerian National Press at Malu Road, Apapa, in October 1961 and gave adequate publicity to the owners' programmes for almost 12 years.  Many State Governments followed suit by establishing their newspapers, such as the  New Nigerian, Nigerian Herald, Nigerian Observer, the defunct Daily Sketch, Daily Star, Nigerian Tide and the Nigerian Chronicle, just to mention a few.                                                       What I am trying to point out here is that only a very few newspaper publishers will be considerate enough to give free publicity to an enterprise without anticipating advertisement support.                                                                    Until Comandclem started publishing "The Liberation", only the Comandclem  Authorities could give account of problems they faced at getting free publicity from Nigerian newspapers.  Enough publicity had not been given by newspapers, radio and television stations to Prof Clement Uwemedimoh's rare invention and his ordeal in the hands of powers that be at Mobil.    The few newspapers that helped like This Day, The Nation and The Tide were scolded and blackmailed by sponsored anti- Comandclem writers.                                           Prof Uwemedimoh's travail and issues were unfortunately regarded by many people, including those in the media, as personal, private and commercial.                                                            Many newspaper publishers would rather prefer securing advertisements from   Comandclem like the one advertised in the "DAILY SUN" of 22nd March 2011, than stories that will be published free of charge.  You cannot force any newspaper to use Comandclem story or dictate the prominence such story should be given.                                               But with the establishment of The Liberation, Comandclem has been able  to push its case and problems to the public as prominently and frequently as the Management wishes.  And this has helped  the inventor and Publisher, Prof Uwemedimoh, tremendously  to reach the stage we are now.                                                                     Comandclem Pataentees had been posting on the internet and writing letters to the editors of newspapers, complaining of not getting updates on and from Comandclem.                                                       Since the introduction of the weekly Liberation newspaper and our own Comandclem Patentees Assembly (through the grace of Nairaland owner), it seems the dearth of information has been taken care of.                                                            We should also          check the Advertisement rates of the Liberation newspaper to guide us about how much it would have cost Comandclem to pass the information Patentees have received from The Liberation if Comandclem was to pass them through three newspapers by advertisements. Comandclem couldn't have been able to fund them from its meagre resources.                                                              Meanwhile, let Mobil or other newspapers debunk any juicy story or stories published in The Liberation newspaper.                                                             Undenied juicy stories, to me, are encouraging to Patentees than false and SOUR stories from sponsored anti-Comandclem posters  and writers. WE HAVE WON.                                                                     ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by omojib: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
Greetings 2u all. My contribution is this - Let us all put it in prayer. From what we have so far in the information reaching us (following the trend in this forum), things are getting better. May God help us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
who God has bless, no man can curse! we are on this course together!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
this is the lord's doing smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool cool cool :d :d
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2011
@omokemesi your contribution to this forum as alwayz been very impressive
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2011
RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION                                                       it is my joy today to Recognize and Appreciate EACH of the Distinguished Nairalanders Listed Below as:                          MEMBER, COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY            (MCPA)                                                                 For Spending precious time and hard-earned  money to contribute immensely and brilliantly to make The Assembly lively, informative and reliable, since I started The Thread       on December 15, 2010.                                                                     THE HONOURABLE MEMBERS OF COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY BEING RECOGNIZED ARE:                                                                         Nsiman, Skydeexie, Ademola de, Kalu John Ndukwe,  Yusuf Akure, GODSAYES, fyneguy,airmark, bassette, dgmegas, kenrino, rotimiland, omojib, Azyz,  Johnny227, Ay89, eredon, jamace, Amenyin,  anas5, Dr. Oguns, Mackengift, Big2bore, roxell120,  Saibuhari, arena07, neksummi, Wansai, Cupickc, ddc machine, 1Dray and Manweysabi.                                                          I thank you and appreciate you all while calling on other Comandclem Patentees viewing This Thread  to emulate all of you.                                                Our efforts are not and will not be in vain. We shall all live to enjoy the fruit of our investments and struggles.                                                              I also acknowledge the contributions of the following non-members:                                                             LoveKing, babaearly,   Baba Yekini and Obinambonu.                                                       I seize this opportunity to Recognize and Commend the Owner  of NAIRALAND FORUM, Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa, for allowing us to use the Forum, and the Moderator, dani1luv, for a wonderful job.                                                   I thank you and may God bless you all.                                         TO GOD BE THE GLORY                                            from OMOKEMESI      Member, CPA.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2011
Mr OMOKEMESI, you are highly welcome and I personally thank you for the recognition, on behalf of the members of this forum and on behalf of patentees under the company well known as CCNL, I'm saying thank you and may God crown our efforts in the name of the Lord God almighty, Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2011
special thank you to mr omokemesi, and a special greeting to all patentee members on this forum.God bless us all smiley
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Omokemesi, May God richly bless you for this recognition and it shall be well with us in Jesus Name.
Patience and Prayer are the two keys we need to forge ahead.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sanfrancisqo: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
what i know is dat there is nothing PRAYER cannot do. remember, d heart of king is in GOD's hand. Therefore,d heart of mobil is in GOD hand.dr4, keep on praying!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi thank you and may God reward us and ccnl. I expected this after the goodnews. Thanks to all in the house!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Nsiman, thank you for your observation.  I was inspired to do what I did today so that those recognized would be the FOUNDATION MEMBERS  of the Comandclem Patentees Assembly which we will launch by the grace of God in the presence of our Role Model, world acclaimed Inventor and Chairman of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, and other top officers of the Company, AFTER THE NEWS!                                                           On that colourful and memorable day, all  MCPA using USERNAMES on This Thread, will come out in their real colours (true names), including OMOKEMESI, by the grace of God.  And we shall know ourselves!                                                               How about that?                                                 ~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr omokemesi thanks very much for your great information in this forum
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr omokemesi thanks very much for your great information in this forum
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
@omokemisi, i'm looking forward to dat day. And it shall come to past!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ omokemesi, Wow!!! I can't wait to see that day, may it come to pass soonest!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
That day iz gonna be GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!! our lifes shall be preserved, we will see each other in person and the glory of the LORD will keep shinning over our lifes, ISAIAH 60 : 1, bless y'all fellow patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by CEORonio: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Good Morning to all MCPA on this forum. especially to Mr Omokemesi, Yusuf_Akure, Ademola de. thanks for all ur information on this forum, since i join this forum, u have keep my faith alive. THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Comandclem Patentees Verification Committee Rounding Up - Says Deacon Akpan                                                                      The Committee set   up to verify the names of genuine registered patentees is said to be rounding up.                                                                           This was disclosed by the Group Administrator of Comandclem Communications Limited, Deacon Akpan Jimmy Akpan, in an interview published in the current edition of "The Liberation".                                                    According to the Group Administrator, most States have submitted the list of the patentees registered by them.                                               "As we round up the verification of the list of patentees and work out their payment in line with their category, registration is still open", Deacon Akpan pointed out.                                                        ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by CEORonio: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2011
@ Mr Omokemesi, thanks for this info. I appreciate
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Me, i know say commandclem too sure 4 me! @omokemisi, my spirit is elevated. Thanks, bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.