Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy (1625 Views)

Taye Taiwo Joins Dynamo Kiev / Taye Taiwo Is An Error -maldini / Taye Taiwo Joins Ac Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by tunjikrown(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2006
i want to say here i was impressed with the performance of taiye taiwo today.im giving him Man of the match!
Ride on BOYYYYYYYYYY kiss
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by Akolawole(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2006
Excellent performance from a very very good boy.
The future is bright.
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by debanjee(m): 12:57am On Jan 24, 2006
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by dblock(m): 8:21am On Jan 24, 2006
Fantastic play by Taiwo. Was Mikel Obi benched?
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by vichel(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2006
Did not get to see the match cry cry cry, but from what i read the super eagles team did a good job. And big ups to Taiye Taiwo, he's the man, and i have always enjoyed watching him play. GOOO SUPER EAGLES  grin grin cool
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by Swish(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2006
T.T, has proven to be among the big boys, the dude leg na wa. Please correct it "The Boy" to "The Man". 'cos he played a man's game.
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by tunjikrown(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2006
Swish:

T.T, has proven to be among the big boys, the dude leg na wa. Please correct it "The Boy" to "The Man". 'because he played a man's game.

swish, i have changed it to BIG BOY ooooo! just because i reasoned with you!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by Akolawole(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2006
Good player but still deficient  defensively( we must not be carried away cool )
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by Swish(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2006
@ako, deficient in what department of his defensive play? He's good and for me he's a bit ahead of his time. Starts to remind of roberto carlos, he does.
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by otokx(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2006
Na wa o! Taiye Taiwo big boy where? Person wey score goal through back door. Una sef too make mouth.
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by tunjikrown(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2006
@ otokx, let it be back or front door! all i know is that he has made what look impossible possible!!!
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by omogenaija(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2006
What the HELL r u guys talking bout undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided R u talking bout a T.V show or a movie ??
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by omogenaija(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2006
What are super eagles
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by Akolawole(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2006
Swish:

@ako, deficient in what department of his defensive play? He's good and for me he's a bit ahead of his time. Starts to remind of roberto carlos, he does.

Carlos ke!
Haba, go and look at most goals we conceeded, you will know why he is that useless defensively.
He supports the attack but takes useless shots at goal sometimes.
Re: Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy by effects8000(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2006
Taye taiwo is more like mr. nutmeg
A nutmeg is when a player rools the ball under another
players leg grin

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Wins Quadruple Ds Season: Sori Arsenal Ladies (unbeaten Again) / Maradona Says He Will Run N.A.K.E.D. If Argentina Wins The World Cup / WWE Wrestling (fight) is Stage Managed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.