Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? (2716 Views)

Glo Oga Sim Data Plan: Get Upto 125% Data Bonus For Browsing / Glo Oga SIM Offer - Get 125% Bonus Data On All Glo Data Plans / Glo Is Dishing Out 125% Data Bonus To All Customers In Their Latest Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
After renewing my 2,500 subscriptions I noticed that I was given 7gb instead of the usual 13gb I get for that amount. going to their data page, I also noticed that they've changed everything there, I couldn't find the usual bonus statement.
Abeg anybody done experience the same? make I know weda na to query customer care or press port

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by Obinovictor(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2020
The oga sim bonus lasts for only three months. After that, it's back to just about 15% or 25%.

3 Likes

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by edoairways: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Obinovictor:
The oga sim bonus lasts for only three months. After that, it's back to just about 15% or 25%.
This policy would backfire. Glo needs to learn from MTN because it affected them badly.

1 Like

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Obinovictor:
I know about this, And I buy new sims too for that. But this one is not even reflecting the 25%. And my 3 months never complete bro
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
But I don't think it is wise that they treat new customers with such bonus while their old and ever faithful ones nor dey enjoy nada. I used to be one of their old and Loyal customer, but now every 3 months I'm a new customer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by edoairways: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
TheStrongest:
But I don't think it is wise that they treat new customers with such bonus while their old and ever faithful ones nor dey enjoy nada. I used to be one of their old and Loyal customer, but now every 3 months I'm a new customer.
And one minister is thinking of restricting the number of sim cards whereas these operators are offering mouth watering bonuses

1 Like

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 8:22am On Feb 18, 2020
edoairways:

And one minister is thinking of restricting the number of sim cards whereas these operators are offering mouth watering bonuses
Asin ehn
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by yeman1(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2020
I dropped my glo sim and bought airtel when i saw that their subs has reduced and they dont even give freebasics like airtel and co.
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
TheStrongest:
I know about this, And I buy new sims too for that. But this one is not even reflecting the 25%. And my 3 months never complete bro
The same thing happened to me..

I subscribed #4K and I was given 10GB..

I had to sharperly call their Customer Care..

They promised to sort it out within the hour and I was later credited with additional 13.5Gb..

So,maybe you should try and call them to complain..
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
DarkJeddi:
The same thing happened to me..

I subscribed #4K and I was given 10GB..

I had to sharperly call their Customer Care..

They promised to sort it out within the hour and I was later credited with additional 13.5Gb..

So,maybe you should try and call them to complain..
Thanks Chief... I'll do that ASAP

1 Like

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by CharlesJok3r: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was given 6gb for 2500 naira instead of the usual 12.75gb. it's a new sim and this is the first time I'm subscriping too.
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by Obinovictor(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
I was given 6gb for 2500 naira instead of the usual 12.75gb. it's a new sim and this is the first time I'm subscriping too.

Wow. When was this?
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
That means they've stopped the Oga sim stuff o
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by BryanWyatt: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheStrongest:

Yes. I too sub yesterday. Got 110gb days n 5gb midnight for 20k. D sim is less than 2 weeks old

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by CharlesJok3r: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheStrongest:
Obinovictor:

Wow. When was this?
I was later given another 6gb after I complained this morning.
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by Obinovictor(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

So, one must now complain to get it.
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
BryanWyatt:

Yes. I too sub yesterday. Got 110gb days n 5gb midnight for 20k. D sim is less than 2 weeks old
Nawa for these guys o
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
CharlesJok3r:

Glo are not serious. So, it's a complaining something now
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by BryanWyatt: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2020
TheStrongest:
Glo are not serious. So, it's a complaining something now

Me too called customer service but still no additional data embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
BryanWyatt:

Me too called customer service but still no additional data embarassed embarassed embarassed
Those guys are not normal I swear. . Been trying to register a new sim since 2 days ago but they've not had network for 2 days now. As I was told from their registration center.
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by LordAdam16: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2020
BryanWyatt:

Apparently the higher-ups thought it was best to reduce the data allowance for their top-tier plans.

They maintained their low-tier rates: I'd wager to avoid backlash and a mass exodus.

Unfortunately, that means their top plans are comparable to those from Airtel and MTN--N20k/110GB. The best part is there's no 3 months validity BS and they're objectively better networks.

I'm voting with my wallet and porting over to a competing network in protest. If history is any indication, they'd revert back in a few months time usually quietly. When they do so, I'd be back.

Heavy data users outside of Lagos and Abuja should band together and use collective bargaining power to get these m'fkers to offer globally competitive rates. How can we spend over a $100 for a measly 200GB/mo. Compatriots outside the shores get 1TB with 1 Gigabit connections for that or less and are treated much better.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by Chasepark: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2020
TheStrongest:
Those guys are not normal I swear. . Been trying to register a new sim since 2 days ago but they've not had network for 2 days now. As I was told from their registration center.

Those road side sellers are scammers... Go to any gloworld outlet around, your SIM would be activated in less than 15 minutes

1 Like

Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by TheStrongest: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chasepark:

Those road side sellers are scammers... Go to any gloworld outlet around, your SIM would be activated in less than 15 minutes
Outlet experiencing same issue bro...
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by EDGEof2MORO: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
So is this Oga SIM promo still on? Am I late to the party?
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by edoairways: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:
So is this Oga SIM promo still on? Am I late to the party?
Yes it is still on valid for three months
Re: Has Glo Stopped Oga Sim 125% Bonus? by Greatzeus(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2020
TheStrongest:
After renewing my 2,500 subscriptions I noticed that I was given 7gb instead of the usual 13gb I get for that amount. going to their data page, I also noticed that they've changed everything there, I couldn't find the usual bonus statement.
Abeg anybody done experience the same? make I know weda na to query customer care or press port
If you're using a 4g phone,get an MTN SIM. You get 100% data bonus. I subscribed for N3500 for 10gb and always get 10gb bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Each Time I Check My VMobile Balance, I Have to Re-insert the Phone Battery / Solutions For MTN Costly Data / Cheapest 1GB RAM Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.