Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) (107528 Views)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Toscarel: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Seetto:
Our Igbo Shiites should come and defend their own shocked shocked

Don't rope igbos in with your relentless display stupidity

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nigerian Shiite will lose the little sympathy they are getting from US

Keep quite please!

You are not current!

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.
While Buhari and El-Rufai are pampering Sunni Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen.
It's about religious sect, nothing else. Sunni terrorists are far more numerous and deadlier

3 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.

Don't mind the shameless enemies of the state parading themselves as activists and human yeye rights lawyers. They are still the ones attacking the government of insecurity in the land. Yet will defend boko haram miscreants when dealt with by NA.

3 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Greenbirth: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

why do you like to defend bloody terrorist. Ans.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
AreaFada2:

While Buhari and El-Rufai are pampering Sunni Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen.
It's about religious sect, nothing else. Sunni terrorists are far more numerous and deadlier

Foolishness personified.....
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

I specifically said patriotism and not support to a particular government. Of course patriotic is to country first above all else.

Insecurity has always been in Nigeria and will remain until data is unified.

I believe this is now being done through BVN, NIN and the linking of Sim cards to NIN.

Relax and have some faith. Every country wants peace and works towards it.

Trust in your country and any government currently running it's affairs

Aboki na by force?

3 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by crownwealth: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
Blindersoff:

I heard you were once a patriot and then fell away.

I researched you and saw your patriotic stand.

I encourage you to find your way back. There is so much going on that the FG is working to fix.

So much external interference in Nigerian affairs that they are trying to navigate through.

Everything is not always black and white.

God bless you bro
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
When I look at the children of hate insulting PMB because of el zakzaky I shake my head.... You never know what's going on behind the scene....

God knows the level of trust I have for PMB's government and that trust is still very intact.....

The man is doing a lot that we don't know now.... Maybe in future we will look back and say thank you GMB...

Doing enough about what exactly Boko haram ,bandits or herdsmen'

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Resistance conference undecided

Any that have to do with disobedience of law and order is their own calling. Children of confusion.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
She will be on the radar now...
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by sylve11: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Na so. cool
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
She resemble her papa o! I watched her interview on press tv.she hear english like kilode. I no sure sey she don come naija before but i no know. I think she lives in malaysia or so. cool cool
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

you don't destroy the institution that is meant to protect the rule of law just because you are going after a threat

FG should provide facts to the court. the presidency should not be use to fight Shia vs Sunni supremacy battle.
Sunni Muslims have done more harm to this country and planet Earth than any other group.

3 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

Aboki na by force?

Anuohia you think I am Hausa?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
I hope she knows Nigeria/Nigerians didn't offend her father.

She should channel what ever plan towards Aso rock and El rufai.
You dey fear?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by DanielBrazzers10(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
sylve11:

Na so. cool
embarassed Holly vacation
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
I hope she knows Nigeria/Nigerians didn't offend her father.

She should channel what ever plan towards Aso rock and El rufai.

Cowards
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

Sunni Muslims that have destroyed this country and the whole planet Earth with terrorism are always quick to tag Shia as terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

Anuohia you think I am Hausa?

afi Anuohia mumu. Anuohia kee you there

if you awusa son learn small Igbo language, you won't allow people hear words again

beside being an Igbo doesn't make one foolish. foolishness is not associated with Igbo tribe

4 Likes

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by staga: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tell me your friends and I know who you are.

Why is she walking free?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

They have always been Shiites before Buhari. El Zakzaky has always been loyal to Iran before Buhari.

Buhari did nothing but cage a potential threat to the nation. He did well
why did he not cage his Sunni terrorist that are on a rampage?

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by reccy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Bobbyfreshh post=86729734]

Doing enough about what exactly Boko haram ,bandits or herdsmen'[/quote

this is above your knowledge...
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by alfredilly: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

Nigerian Shiite ain't getting any sympathy from the US. That is why Buhari government had successfully carried out brutal measure on them. No group had suffered inhuman treatment in Nigeria like Shiite, but is the Buhari Sunni sect not sympathetic to Boko Haram and other terrorist organization?

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by itu404(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tomorrow they will say buhari this buhari that......... sss should lace a 24 hours surveillance on anything that has the name of that man in NIgeria. hie is the inroad of Iran into nigeria with their terrorism. Nigeria is a dire situation than many will see cause there are blind to their political aspiration, but when there is total chaos and war i wonder what politics they will play then. they shouls alliance with CIA who have all it takes to monitor the activities of Iran and cooperate with them. Dinos and his likes must park their luxury cars underground now otherwise they will be road for them to ride those cars!
So sad, NIGERIA
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
What's fuss about trifles...shia originated from iran same way catholic originates from Rome and they don't believe in the doctrine of Sunnis which Buhari and elrufai belong and vice versa. Buhari is merely fighting the innocent man, using his office. No good leader would do that. I've seen processions of the shites in Kaduna before. They're peaceful.

Spotting elzakzaky daughter with suleimani daughter doesn't mean anything. She's only playing loyalties and identifying with their denomination and faith. Naija youths plenti for here in NL.

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=reccy post=86729886][/quote]

Above my knowledge? U play too much deluded zombie
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Foolishness personified.....
Of course. Anyone is not a bigoted Sunni terrorist supporter is foolish.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by NairalandDoctor(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Most tie when I see comments like yours sir , I just smile and say this is an adult baby.

You think US is not aware of elzakzaky invo'ement with boko haram and Isis, why did the sunni Muslim brotherhood hate the Shi'a, please do some research and be enlightened.

₦airalandDoctor
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Rebuke: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yhu know I used to really feel sorry for the Zakky man until the day a colleague showed me a video of him preaching to his followers on how to lure the millatry into death trap.

May all the people with wrong belief system causing havoc in this country perish by the might hand of God, if they refuse to repent from their evil ways. Amen!
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by itu404(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tomorrow they will say buhari this buhari that......... SSS should place a 24 hours surveillance on anything that has the name of that man in NIgeria. he is the inroad of Iran into Nigeria to sell their terrorism. Nigeria is in a dire situation than many will see; cause they are blind to their political aspiration, but when there is total chaos and war i wonder what politics they will play then. they should all with CIA who have all it takes to monitor the activities of Iran and cooperate with them. Dinos and his likes must park their luxury cars underground now otherwise they will be road for them to ride those cars!
So sad, NIGERIA
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by samsard(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

They seek the absolute destruction of Israel, that's planned genocide, even worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.