Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,959 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (65409 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by luluosas(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
You deserve all that you are getting. How can you put fire in your pocket and expects never to get burnt?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by VULCAN(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
I hope you are not the only son in your family so that someone else can carry on the family name after you have been murdered.

Make sure you take enough good pics now so that your loved ones will have something to look at to remind them of you.

Of course the girl will not give them access to the child but at least your pics can suffice

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
2 she insults my parents at every small argument
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

All insults are welcomed. Please I am in die need of advise thank you.

Ok.

Good.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by yewawa: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
My friend please let her have the child and do NOT MARRY HERRRR!.With all those negative attributes you will regret it for life if you marry her.My dear friend,i am regretting marrying my wife now because of those attitude.i cant be telling you all my story here now but please if you are a peace lover "DO NOT MARRY HER".its better now before its too late.
Because i am suffering for it now,i wouldnt want any young man to suffer once you can change it now!.please "DO NOT MARRY HER","DO NOT HEAR ANY SERMON FROM ANYBODY THAT SHE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU MARRY HER" "ACT NOWWWWWW.GOD BLESS YOU.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by TruthSpeaker: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
YOU BETTER PART WAYS WITH THAT WOMAN. THERE IS NO 100 PERCENT GUARANTEE THAT THE UNBORN CHILD IS EVEN YOURS.
POVERTY IS MESSING YOUR MANHOOD UP, NO DOUBT. THIS DISRESPECTFUL PERSON YOU JUST DESCRIBED DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE PART OF YOUR FAMILY. SHE IS JUST NEWLY PREGNANT AND SHE HAS ALREADY GROWN WINGS. IN AS MUCH AS I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, I THINK THIS GIRL DESERVES A SOUND BEATING TO CLEAR HER EYES. A VERY DIRTY SLAP MIGHT BE ENOUGH TO RESET HER BRAIN WITHOUT AFFECTING THE UNBORN CHILD.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Ilekokonit: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents.

In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
3 many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone
5 what about the unborn child.

If she aims well at your head next time with a bigger stone or a hammer maybe even when you are asleep and you DIE, the baby will still be taken care of.

Stay with her if you want her to KILL YOU before the child is born or soon after the child is born because SHE SURELY WILL KILL YOU SOONER OR LATER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by vchykp(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

Exactly my experience, i married her and broke up in less than 2yrs, all thanks to God i remarried and i an happy now.. Learn frm me bro

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Taiwojon(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
thou shall not fornicate!!
you fornicate
thou shall not commit abortion!!!
you want to commit abortion because of shame
my brother God hate divorce and putting away say the scripture in Malachi
pay her bride price
married her to be free from guilt before God and man
this is your cross
carry it and take it to God in prayer
please married her for the sake of heaven and eternity
next time
people won't fornicate
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Admols(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
However, I doubt if you will be alive by the time she gives birth in jail [/quote]

In fact this paragraph is truly the best answer to the OP if he is wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by ArchAngelos999: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Bro am just fedup,, her mum has even apologized her on her behalf and warned her to stop insulting my parents

Her mum complained several times about that she knows an coping and going through alot that i should be a man and be calm and understand her

"you should be a man?" bros love dey blind your eye, marriage go open am. Shey you dey see posts up and down how women dey kill their husbands, won't you learn? If woman don dey slap you dey stone you for public already, wetin go happen weeks and months into marriage? a relationship that is not at least sweet at the early stage is already a disaster in the making. marriage doesn't change people. The fact that she's pregnant for you doesn't mean you should enter such death-trap of a marriage. you can train the child without being married to her. many have gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Hadassah4chi(f): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
@op you are a fool . Why bring up this matter when you know you still love her and not ready to leave her. You expect NLERS to change her for you abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Allansmith: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
@OP...I want to be sure you got to read this comment and read "through" the comment as well...
As for me,I would say this answers your question on what advice you can get from anybody... think it through all over again..

Dpharisee:
I was in a similar situation, though gainfully employed and as a gentleman I decided to get married to her.
I thought that marriage would help to change her but for the past several years I have not had peace of mind in the marriage. My family members hardly visit my house, she insults everyone and ready to fight me at anytime, nags me to hell.
I had to resort to a side chic who treats me like a king but I can't marry her, my attempt at seeking divorce brought about the intervention of my religious leaders to whom she promised to change but it didn't last long. The kids are growing and all I did was just to learn to ignore her antics, with hindsight, I would have had the baby (abortion is a NO for me) and damn whatever anyone would say and provide enough money for the baby's upkeep and we continue to nurture the baby as single parents.

Young man, you are on your way to experience the hell I have had to live with since I took the decision to marry my wife, but though I keep praying and hoping that she will change and become the kind of woman I sought undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Allansmith: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
The last statement says it all...you are neck deep into her and there's little or no kind of advice you can get here or anywhere that can cause you to think of letting her go regardless of her throwing stone at you in public but let me quickly remind you that someday none of us here not even her Mother that has always supported you and kept you would share the same bed with you...God forbid you get too tired to quickly stand up when she hold you neck down in bed with a bigger stone (Knife) with the other hand...don't let your emotions decide for you...The brain is what you think and reason with not with your hearts...

Diligentnigga:

Lol iam, shes not a wayward lady, infact i brought her out of her shell and she lost her virginity to me

Her mum has been very supportive and infact has been a second mum to me,,you wont understand bro but all i need is a solution that will curb the anger issh... Thats her only problem in life.. No human is perfect sir
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by carnal: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
And your moniker is dilligentniggar?guy, get that babe to abort and if she won't then never ever put a ring on it cos she will make life terrible for you and drain out your hustling spirit. You are seeing the signs now o.run,don't ever think child bearing or marriage will calm her,this two factors will give her bigger boldness. Run I say run
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Ybaby: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

She is hormonal. Take her away from your parents at this vulnerable time.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Biggers82(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stay dia and be shouting I love her till she kill you to death Ewu

You are just in love with a Mad woman who knows if you are mad too
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Biggers82(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
You no get work you are climbing woman up and down and you expect her to respect you nah lie
Mr man go and look for something reasonable and do with your self
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Ilekokonit: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
ArchAngelos999:
"you should be a man?" bros love dey blind your eye, marriage go open am. Shey you dey see posts up and down how women dey kill their husbands, won't you learn? If woman don dey slap you dey stone you for public already, wetin go happen weeks and months into marriage? a relationship that is not at least sweet at the early stage is already a disaster in the making. marriage doesn't change people. The fact that she's pregnant for you doesn't mean you should enter such death-trap of a marriage. you can train the child without being married to her. many have gone

Words on Marble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Oyindaberry(f): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
I'm done with people who come online to ask questions they know the answer to already.

My question is, how una Preeq dey strong when una broke. When I'm broke Ogbeni my Preeq no dey get life. My Preeq has the same feeling with shibaraba. I'm suspecting it has a brain sef. Once my account balance is pink if you like open the punna to my face, make your Yansh be like buffalo own, make your breasts be like oganigwe own, e no go strong.
But make account green. E dey strong even for sleep

I wonder o. He’s broke, unemployed, still at home but unprotected sex is the next call for him. God help him o
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Oyindaberry(f): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I was in a similar situation, though gainfully employed and as a gentleman I decided to get married to her.
I thought that marriage would help to change her but for the past several years I have not had peace of mind in the marriage. My family members hardly visit my house, she insults everyone and ready to fight me at anytime, nags me to hell.
I had to resort to a side chic who treats me like a king but I can't marry her, my attempt at seeking divorce brought about the intervention of my religious leaders to whom she promised to change but it didn't last long. The kids are growing and all I did was just to learn to ignore her antics, with hindsight, I would have had the baby (abortion is a NO for me) and damn whatever anyone would say and provide enough money for the baby's upkeep and we continue to nurture the baby as single parents.

Young man, you are on your way to experience the hell I have had to live with since I took the decision to marry my wife, but though I keep praying and hoping that she will change and become the kind of woman I sought undecided
So sorry about your plight, there’s no situation prayer cannot turn around. Keep the hope alive

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by baratech: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
So you want to raise a child with her?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by kolade560: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

You are very annoying,,,,,,you knew she was like this,u got her pregnant, now u asking for which advise?
To tell u to abort d baby? Mumu
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Homguy(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

wait till she sticks a knife into your heart. You don't have to marry her because she's pregnant. Are you ready to live a life of constant sadness and strife?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by berryace007: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Oga use blow commot that thing way she call belle and breakup with her. I hate nonsense
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by cole82(m): 12:41am On Feb 18, 2020
My brother, its always good to look well before u leap. Never get marry a woman out of pity. Never get too emotion. God created the marriage institution, and am sure God has program your wife to be else where. You had better cut off intimate relationship from the girl, and disregard whatever the girl's mum is telling u. She knows no man in his complete sense would have anything to do with the girl once because of her character. So they are now using the pregnancy as a yardstick to force u to marry her. You accept to take care of the unborn child, but end the relationship now or u may regret it.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Sexycardib: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by darediamond(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Shibaraba:
I'm done with people who come online to ask questions they know the answer to already.

My question is, how una Preeq dey strong when una broke. When I'm broke Ogbeni my Preeq no dey get life. My Preeq has the same feeling with shibaraba. I'm suspecting it has a brain sef. Once my account balance is pink if you like open the punna to my face, make your Yansh be like buffalo own, make your breasts be like oganigwe own, e no go strong.

Ask yourself if you really deserve happiness, good health and long life in life.

If you say yes, then marrying that lady is like VOLUNTARILY COMMITTING SUICIDE!!!
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Kuvuki7788: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Listen man...I will tell you this facts because I have been in your shoes.
1. It will never stop.
2. She will help you boost your moral to grow financially
3. When you have your second child with her her anger will reduce but won't stop.
3. She won't want you to have any female friend

Solution.
Always Ignore her and don't dare beat her. It will only make the situation worse and most importantly pray.

Note: Don't let anyone start telling you that you don't have a job and why will you impregnate her when you are still unemploy.
God time is the best and this is God's time for you.
Soon you will get over it and most people that want you depress will start advising you to have another kid

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by openmine(m): 3:23am On Feb 18, 2020
Dpharisee:

Bro sorry about what you are going through in your marriage.....It unfortunate things happened the way it did esp considering that you saw marriage as an experience to enjoy and not a school you endure!

Your narrative should also serve as a lesson to some misguided folks here who always see marriage as one huge transformation gadget that completely changes the attitude of an individual while belittling and disregarding the importance of dating or relationship!

I hope the likes of Op can learn from your experience and not take the same path(though unintentionally)

Its well with you bro!

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Run run run
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by bouqie28: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2020
O ga ooooo
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by placeofallure(f): 4:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Shibaraba:

I'm only amused at " Oganigwe" that movie acted by Camilla Mberekpe grin grin

OP, to avoid stories that touch the heart, she's too toxic. I won't rout for my brother to marry such violent woman. If anything, the pregnancy should calm her.. Don't wait till an unfortunate incidence happens before you decide. Also don't wait till she delivers or the pregnancy gets too advanced before you inform her. That will amount to deception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.