Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (65638 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Offpoint: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Thanks alot

Yes u are right shes preety and intelligent a 4pointer cgpa in school even at that

I have informed her family about this though
Her mum has always been d one advising me on how to treat her when shes angry that she knows her too

i shield some of her insults of my parents from my family so they won't hate her
No run for your life, dey there dey talk beauty and cgpa

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by lilyheaven: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin grin grin
Officialgarri:
Your girlfriend/potential killer only went to school but she isn't educated.

Stay by her till she delivers of the baby, then tell her why you can no longer stay in such an abusive relationship.

However, I doubt if you will be alive by the time she gives birth in jail
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

She's very strong on not aborting o

That gurl get choco for head Sir,, if i tell her to abort she might go about telling people later on that i told her to abort the pregnancy,, shes scared and feeling ashamed and her parents opinion on d pregnancy... I only wish she could change her anger
people don't change never I know you would not listen to all the advise here.but you better run for your life.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by shineeye1: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
2 she insults my parents at every small argument
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

All insults are welcomed. Please I am in die need of advise thank you.

We must not fail to point out your error first.
If you were wise, you would first take time to ascertain the character of a girl friend, whether she is maritally compatible before rushing her to illicit sex. The funny thing about blacks is that they are never willing to bear responsibility for their own actions. Even armed robbers who have killed mercilessly, once they are caught, you hear
them pleading to be pardoned immediately! The cowards take off from paying for their own dastardly actions. Life is not so.
You are therefore bound to tolerate the excesses of your girlfriend - it is the due penance for your indiscretion. Any attempt to escape that penalty will spell the beginning of a permanently deformed destiny for you. If you transgress the latent laws of nature, your triumph will only be temporal. Nature will overtake and tax you at a corner where and when you least expect. Be warned.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Sweeetheart(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
God will not allow you end up with such woman in Jesus name Op

please halt any marriage plan with that kind of lady, even if her family push it apply wisdom. even with kid that's BTW u two, you will still regret having something to do with her

don't you know all this during your two yrs relationship, some guys sha. anyway she's a no no

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tim16:
This kid should just shut up. Must you comment?

I am a kid because I don't agree with the woman must be wrong at all times narrative but if I agree, I must be an old wise woman.

Men get the f outta here
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
Op pls to you, you think you have hit jackpot. Woman no be toy baby o. No matter how beautiful and inte'ligent she is .... She is still a woman full of emotions . You obviously derailing her life with this pregnancy and her plans are cut short. She doesnt think you are the ideal man for her and thisnpregnacy is forcing her to face the worst reality of her life.

One thing i have learnt about intelligent girls is that, you must be rich, very intelligent ( enough to counter their argument) before they can see you as equals..

Op this is a very bumpy ride. I pray God grant you the strenght.. The girls is not realy proud of you because she knows how the future is bleak having a child with an unmemployed father at church early age... Seems she doesnt want ýour opinon.

Am not adding the anger complaint...Seems you are a cool headed guy.... This one no Jackpot oh.... those your friend and mother inlaw that you are listening soon blame u.
Intelligence made her to insult OP's parent and throw stones at him??
Really?? That is due to intelligence??
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Because you are poor
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by piagbara: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alaye no mind them o, this one is a no no
Kylekent59:
I once advised people to stay away from GF. They are distraction, and they wouldn't let a man focus.

Now you cannot focus. If only you had listened to my advice, you would be huzzling now and saving your wealth, then when you see a lovely damsel with good manners, you go for her immediately.

You just have to carry your cross and be a man.

Don't hit her out of anger. I just love your idea on keeping the baby and staying calm when she acts so stupid and displays obnoxious characters.

At a time, she would change, remember she is pregnant.
Many more to come also especially at night.

Don't be surprised if she asks you to roast yam for her maybe at 2 a.m, it just shows your responsibility as a man just started.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Kiddo01(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kylekent59:
I once advised people to stay away from GF. They are distraction, and they wouldn't let a man focus.

Now you cannot focus. If only you had listened to my advice, you would be huzzling now and saving your wealth, then when you see a lovely damsel with good manners, you go for her immediately.

You just have to carry your cross and be a man.

Don't hit her out of anger. I just love your idea on keeping the baby and staying calm when she acts so stupid and displays obnoxious characters.

At a time, she would change, remember she is pregnant.
Many more to come also especially at night.

Don't be surprised if she asks you to roast yam for her maybe at 2 a.m, it just shows your responsibility as a man just started.

You just said it all [quote author=Tlyon post=86733474]wait bro pls would the mother tell you she won't change? they say the devil you know is better than the angel you just meet, but devil wey persom don dey sure say fit kill person nah to run for am. Man up plan how to take care of your child when born.
bu

Girls nowadays feel they are heaven on earth once they're pregnant
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Femsyn(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
I want to ask a question, has the method of impregnating people changed? Cos I find it surprising how people get shocked when their girlfriends get pregnant, despite "having plans".

Did the pregnancy jump on the lady without sex?

"Minor" decisions young people make sometimes dictate how they lead the rest of their lives.

Use your brains young people. It's there for a reason.

I'm sure the girlfriend's behaviour didn't just pop up. Honestly, the situation isnt fair on the both of you.

Last line, never have unprotected sex with people you have reservations marrying or ready for a family.

Simple! Cant be too hard...

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by tyup(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
2 she insults my parents at every small argument
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

All insults are welcomed. Please I am in die need of advise thank you.

You don't wanna leave cuz she's pregnant? what other advice do you want from us ok I'll advice you remain in the relationship and probably get killed since you no wan get sense sad

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by God1stson(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Thanks alot

Yes u are right shes preety and intelligent a 4pointer cgpa in school even at that

I have informed her family about this though
Her mum has always been d one advising me on how to treat her when shes angry that she knows her too
Go ahead and marry her, but let us know when u are about to take sniper.God is still kind by reavelling 2mrw 4 u, u still they chuk head. U re not the kind of man to take her, she will get her kind of man

i shield some of her insults of my parents from my family so they won't hate her
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by andyanders: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Op, it's better you walk out of the situation now or bid your parents goodbye and prepare your obituary in advance. One thing you cannot manage in any relationship is anger. Many has gone through this. One of the resent cases are the late lawyer and the woman that was just sentenced
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Sparklelis01: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Marry wetin?? When am unemployed.. I just wish she could change cos she has apologized of changing and she would still go back on the same anger driven madness..

My dear, if wishes were horses, even beggars will ride.
Except you have a fairy godparent who will grant your every wish, wishing her anger away is totally impossible. Even her own mother who trained her cannot remove the anger.
Just go ahead and marry her if you feel it would be in your best interest. No need to drag this issue any further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by arma: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by tyup(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I was in a similar situation, though gainfully employed and as a gentleman I decided to get married to her.
I thought that marriage would help to change her but for the past several years I have not had peace of mind in the marriage. My family members hardly visit my house, she insults everyone and ready to fight me at anytime, nags me to hell.
I had to resort to a side chic who treats me like a king but I can't marry her, my attempt at seeking divorce brought about the intervention of my religious leaders to whom she promised to change but it didn't last long. The kids are growing and all I did was just to learn to ignore her antics, with hindsight, I would have had the baby (abortion is a NO for me) and damn whatever anyone would say and provide enough money for the baby's upkeep and we continue to nurture the baby as single parents.

Young man, you are on your way to experience the hell I have had to live with since I took the decision to marry my wife, but though I keep praying and hoping that she will change and become the kind of woman I sought undecided

Damnn mehn you still have the patience to accommodate all that? I pray to having ur type of patience cuz in the real sense of it I can't bear all that for a month undecided
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Realfrankie(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
My brother you're broke, go look for a job and start earning salary then you'll see how humble she'll be
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
eni4real:
Intelligence made her to insult OP's parent and throw stones at him??
Really?? That is due to intelligence??
...... That not exactly what i mean. Am judging based on his sub post . Most of girls that are higly creative do have anger issues. A point between where they are crazy ( when they cant find a solution bothering them) and where they are bold and super creative. At the end if you as a man do not stand your ground they would end up controlling your life with their anger. Am speaking from experience.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by duchaB(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Bro am just fedup,, her mum has even apologized her on her behalf and warned her to stop insulting my parents

Her mum complained several times about that she knows an coping and going through alot that i should be a man and be calm and understand her

The negative emotion of anger and Satan himself are like 5&6
Uncontrollable anger is Satan himself in action, in human form..
And she does stupid things when angry.. Make she no go pour u hit water like that Man weh we read abt few days ago..

Self Preservation of life should be your N0 1 priority..
Its very hard to manage ppl with poor level of emotional intelligence. I pray she is still redeemable..

While I believe any one can change for good..she must have that desire and will to help herself, she must know and accept she is sick and needs help.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by remzytimer: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Well, you promised to stay by her just keep to your promise, maybe she is through emotional reaction....just stay out of her way anytime she is angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by ailenmen: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hahaha ,don't listen to others side talk,its d baby that is making her aggressive .ignore her and pet her.when she is in a good mode let her know u don't like it,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by tyup(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ardar:
Oga you've not told us what you did to that girl, nobody will just start screaming at you without been provoked. She's probably frustrated with the burden of school plus the pregnancy hormones.

We need to hear from the girl too.

I wonder where you lost ur senses of reasoning

go to his house and goan hear fron the girl nah.....nonsense sad
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Op, I want to believe that your story is True, but its very unfortunate the kind of advice I read here bleed my heart, Not all women with what you call Toxic are Evil, my own experience is that whenever my wife is pregnant, it's like war Yes I can't imagine some of the things she does to me, nothing I do she turns it to mallice insults and more, I nearly ran away, in fact I took a weeks break she didn't call in the first 4 days but later called, I came back she started again the second day, I went to seek advice from Elderly who are married and keep their marriage for long years, they Don't seek advice from selfish people who is mainly focused on himself So I was told to wait after she delivered, and God so good things became normal after delivery and I am happy today with kids and she support the family too with her salary, I thank those who advised me during those tumultuous times that when she acts like that show Love At times she reject things I bought for her and even warned me not to try and convinced her, I will stay alone and cry, and later like two days intervals she will wear what she rejected earlier.....the summary is that when some women are pregnant, Their hormones vary their behavior because their body is over stressing itself, so you have to wait and watch her, if you notice she's normal after delivery, then she is good, but if after like 6 months no changes then you have a decision to make After exhausting every kind avenues, relationship takes lots of sacrifice, but when you are committed and do your humanly possible part, there is a big gain..Never try to make her commit abortion... If she had her baby You will regret even thinking of abortion.. Its evil, Seek advise from those in healthy relationship, thanks
Take your crying self away Jo!!!
You are not a good candidate to advise the op..

Did your wife insult your parent?? Did he stone you?? Your wife or your girlfriend??

Stop lying against hormones!!!

This is a temperamental lady..... And if OP should follow your advice, he will be stranded in that relationship!!!
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Makavelli25: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nawa o
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by tyup(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Alright this is it,, we were having a discussion on how to break the news to her parents on the pregnancy cos we both have plans of keeping the pregnancy,her phone was with me, and during the discussion she got angry when i said if she cant bear the shame and pass through all dis when the baby bump hasnt show,,please how will she cope when we start facing tough tough issues later on and i immediately said and if she cant cope with it we cn go for abortion then and all this nags and insults will stop

Then she got angry immediately stood up and told me to give her back her phone i refused saying we need to really discuss this and she shouldn't be getting angered at everything and we shouldnt run away from this discussion as she has always been trying not to discuss the pregnancy thing

Before you know it she started shouting give me my phone and i refused infact the shouts was just too much but i refused cos i was having an important discussion with her and shes trying to walk away

Haba who does that

mtcheww I'm walking out of this thread.....ur annoying
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by juman(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mr. man.
You don't need any baby from that kind of lady.
Be wise.
Let her go her own way, you go yours.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
...... That not exactly what i mean. Am judging based on his sub post . Most of girls that are higly creative do have anger issues. A point between where they are crazy ( when they cant find a solution bothering them) and where they are bold and super creative. At the end if you as a man do not stand your ground they would end up controlling your life with their anger. Am speaking from experience.
You are not having this topic..

You are speaking theory!!

There is nothing creative about OP's girlfriend

Being creative or intelligent is not equivalent to being temperamental and abusive!!

Face thus case!!!

Op should leave his so called girlfriend because he is not the type that can handle her anger!!!

A crazier guy fits her well!!! Stop mixing this thing with intelligence!! They are not together!!!
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by toyobillz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tim16:
Why are there more stupid and foolish people on Nairaland? Guy must you comment?

The truth is bitter...like they say.
What were you expecting to here....love her, keep pushing bullshit??
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Apollux(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Bro am just fedup,, her mum has even apologized her on her behalf and warned her to stop insulting my parents

Her mum complained several times about that she knows an coping and going through alot that i should be a man and be calm and understand her
And you believed that trash? Guy to slap you dey hungry me. What do u think her mom is going to say? The words the mom said is just to pet you calm and lure you to drop ur guard and marry her. Once u do that, you are gone. Someone that can insult you and your parents can never ever respect you. Do u think there will ever be peace if u marry her? You are half dead already.
But seriously you were in this toxic relationship for 2 years and you continued?What were you hoping to accomplish?
Well it's late but not too late. You can still escape.. The worst /best is u get a child out of it. RUN NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by TemmyT002(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Confess
Since she is pregnant, you are tired of her. You want to use style to leave her
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Aloysious1: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bro from your speech its shows that you dont have any intention of letting her go, but my question is that why throw it hear when you know that you dont want her out of your life because if you do, dating such a girl for two years with that character and still you did not run for your life tells everything my guy you are doomed dont let anyone decieve you better run for your life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.