Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Must Sleep With 3 Pastors Before I Get Married - Blessing Abu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Sleep With 3 Pastors Before I Get Married - Blessing Abu (918 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / Harrysong: I Need A Wife From Uganda, Kenya Or Tanzania, I Must Marry In 2020 / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must Sleep With 3 Pastors Before I Get Married - Blessing Abu by Supremeboss: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
This is baffling to say the least, a young girl that is supposed to be thiking about good things to do with her life is now indulging in things that will fetch her no good. Maybe she belongs somewhere that needs the sperm of pastors or she just derives fun sleeping with men of God.

A girl took to her facebook wall this morning to shock the world that she must sleep with 3 pastors before getting married. Read here- http:///s5fc8dc08200217en_ng

Re: I Must Sleep With 3 Pastors Before I Get Married - Blessing Abu by HundHunter(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
I pity your future husband. Your insufficient destiny will be further divided among them.

SMH!

(1) (Reply)

Brother Shagi Is So Funny!! Watch What He Did To This Fat Woman / Eyewitness Confirms Clarence Peters’ Innocence Over Death Of Video Vixen (photos / Bisola Celebrates Daughter's 11th Birthday With Heartmelting Photos, Dance Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.