Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery (1172 Views)

TECNO POVA: 4 Things You Need To Know About The New Device / Infinix Sets To Launch A New Device With Davido , Patoranking & Ini Edo / Best Triple Camera Phones In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by joesamofficial(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2020
The newly released smartphone Realme C3 was introduced earlier this month, but fortunately, the company is about to launch an even cheaper device. A smartphone with model number RMX2020 was certified at Bluetooth SIG with the MT6769 chipset which is the Helio X20, introduced almost three years ago.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE...

https://blog.joesam.digital/2020/02/17/realme-is-launching-a-new-affordable-device-with-triple-camera-and-bigger-battery/

Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by Ovie56(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Realme is not in Nigeria, if they were their Realme x will sell like mad.

1 Like

Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by joesamofficial(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ovie56:
Realme is not in Nigeria if they were their Realme x will sell like mad.

It's quite unfortunate they are not in Nigeria. It's sad to see how much money they are leaving on the table. cry
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by implementing: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
How much is the device
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by joesamofficial(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:
How much is the device

A price tag has not been placed on it yet since it's still in development. I'm guessing it won't be beyond the 200k mark grin

1 Like

Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by edoairways: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
joesamofficial:

It's quite unfortunate they are not in Nigeria. It's sad to see how much money they are leaving on the table. cry
Demand for their brand should a major factor as to why they haven't consider Nigeria market
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by joesamofficial(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
edoairways:

Demand for their brand should a major factor as to why they haven't consider Nigeria market

They should even try to come first na. It's like you don't how crazy Nigerians are when it comes to smartphones grin
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by edoairways: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
joesamofficial:

They should even try to come first na. It's like you don't how crazy Nigerians are when it comes to smartphones grin
Yes many Nigerians are crazy over phones however they consider their pocket when making decision.
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by Ovie56(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
edoairways:

Yes many Nigerians are crazy over phones however they consider their pocket when making decision.
Realme phones will sell very well in Nigerian market, take the realme x for example it's cheaper than most phones that has it's kind of spec
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by edoairways: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ovie56:
Realme phones will sell very well in Nigerian market, take the realme x for example it's cheaper than most phones that has it's kind of spec
What is the specifications?
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by Ovie56(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
edoairways:

What is the specifications?
you do have internet, don't you?
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by edoairways: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ovie56:
you do have internet, don't you?
A thread was created to enlighten the public about a particular brand you are asking whether have an internet, is that how to promote a brand?
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by Ovie56(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
edoairways:

A thread was created to enlighten the public about a particular brand you are asking whether have an internet, is that how to promote a brand?
Really, I must've missed the part where I was hired to promote the brand, but if you want me to no problem just email me.
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by oladipo322(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ovie56:
Really, I must've missed the part where I was hired to promote the brand, but if you want me to no problem just email me.
it isn't a crime if u give him info about the product..... as that will help others to also know about the device too
Re: Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery by joesamofficial(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
oladipo322:
it isn't a crime if u give him info about the product..... as that will help others to also know about the device too

There's no need for arguments. This device in question is still in development and there is no accurate specification yet. All I know for now is its going to have a 5000mAh battery, triple camera, and 8GB of RAM.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X For Sale / Where Did You Start From ? Let's Know....... / Sold out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.