Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos (104254 Views)

Land For Sale At AGBARA, Along Badagry Expressway Lagos State Nigeria / 2 Or 3 Plots Of Land Urgently Needed Along Badagry Express From Orile To Alakija / Self Contain Room And Parlour For Rent @ Mowo Along Badagry Express Way Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by fergie001: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Femich18:

From police station, Doyin bus stop you will see it. Okoko is even close. I'm in Isashi in my father's house for the weekend and I can see it from here. If you have good vision you will sight it from Igando. Just look in the direction of the building and you ll sight it
The Okoko Police Station where am standing?
Abeg.

Iyana-isashi... Yes.
Doyin b/stop is where I live....You can't see it from there.

It is easier for someone who stays at last bstop...Igbo-elerin to see it better than someone who lives in doyin bstop.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by BabaO2: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Obasanjo is evil, he stylishly built sanctuary for agents of darkness.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Femich18(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
fergie001:

The Okoko Police Station where am standing?
Abeg.

Iyana-isashi... Yes.
Doyin b/stop is where I live....You can't see it from there.

I have sighted it severally from that angle. I'm surprise. Something that can be sighted from Alimosho local govt sef. No wahala sha it's well

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Didi2d(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Oovi5:
lol,where exactly do you stay in that neighborhood?

My Dad's house is in keku/alemu, but hustle don carry me comot for that area

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Biggaboi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Esthered:
That was the landmark when I'm getting close to my alma mater FGCL Ijanikin before seeing the great 'Waterworks' grin
Same here. I've been searching for just this kind of comment since I saw that building that brought back memories of FGCL. grin
It's my Alma mater too

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
aspirebig:

A government that lacks vision,also lacks continuity. Nobody want to complete previous administration project, not even those from the same political party.

This is the root of the problem. But then some.governments... Federal/State/City would start some unnecessary ambitious projects knowing full well it will not be completed in their time. The city should move to take possession of such buildings and complete them. This one can be turned into an office complex.... low income housing etc.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Excel70: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
LongThickPenis:
I attended FGC Ijanikin. During our annual Era mini marathon, we run past the building. Back then in the 90s we observed, the building is sinking. When I last passed there, I noticed some windows were on sand level to show extent of sinking. Money was wasted. I don't think proper soil tests were done
Are you a civil engineer?

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Alwaysachick: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Op did you see Buhari Estate too? I went to the slave museum today couldn't count the number of abandoned projects on that road.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by niyogeol(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Esthered:
That was the landmark when I'm getting close to my alma mater FGCL Ijanikin before seeing the great 'Waterworks' grin
You are right. Once I sight this building then, I begin to shiver because I know the misery from IJ is about to get real.

What set are you if I may ask?
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
That side na iyana era Ńa for ijanikin.... Closer to the college I graduated from Adeniran Ogunsanya college of education..our government na scam abeg
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Op did you see Buhari Estate too? I went to the slave museum today couldn't count the number of abandoned projects on that road.

that one is before Muwo in Badagry after oko afo
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by masterflowx(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
fergie001:

They know guys for area now.....some of them attended the same school with me...grew up playing football together etc....

But that place is a den of everything negative. Anybody you see entering that side, male or female is not responsible.

I know the building because I lived with my grandma in year 2005 for six months in aiyetoro immediately I graduated from University. The building is just opposite aiyetoro street in across the road. I also know ketu in and out.

My grandma building is very obvious in aiyetoro street, 12 storeys building.
My brother knew a lot of senior staff in that medical post graduate school then. He wanted to get a job for me there but it wasn't clicked that time and I japa from that environment.

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by fergie001: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
masterflowx:

I know the building because I lived with my grandma in year 2005 for six months in aiyetoro immediately I graduated from University. The building is just opposite aiyetoro street in across the road. I also know ketu in and out.

My grandma building is very obvious in aiyetoro street, 12 storeys building.
Wow.......long time ago.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by cr7lomo: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
LongThickPenis:
I attended FGC Ijanikin. During our annual Era mini marathon, we run past the building. Back then in the 90s we observed, the building is sinking. When I last passed there, I noticed some windows were on sand level to show extent of sinking. Money was wasted. I don't think proper soil tests were done

U remember ashafar and nengi Gogo ??

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Skyfaze001: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Their are several other buildings like this that government should look into we lack maintenance in our country ..
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by masterflowx(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
fergie001:

Wow.......long time ago.

I dey tell you.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by djoe21(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
fergie001:

So you live not far from me?

E don happen......

You can't sight from Okoko, Iyana-Isashi...Alimosho or Amuwo is far.

Easily seen from Era, Bayuf, Ketu...and its environs.

You can site from Alimosho axis.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by fergie001: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
masterflowx:

I dey tell you.

I have lived around there to Okoko for close to three decades....

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by fergie001: 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
djoe21:

You can site from Alimosho axis.
Yap! Iyana-isashi too
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by djoe21(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some of us know the building as WHITE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by BeerParlour: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by ezugegere(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
That house belong to late MKO Abiola. I don't know why his children abandoned it
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by micflo28(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
OP move in there Asap and call your village to tell them them you are living in a mansion in lagos grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Candrevah: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
NwaOhafia:

You Sabi the place wey. I cover the MTN mast around all those area and do pass there. The kind of pple I see there is not encouraging

Good evening
Please do you work with them as Fse or Ism? I'm available for support.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Prognose: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Kai! U just stoked some memories. Attended School 3 and THS. Back in the day they used to Sweep DSC roads. During the era of the very great Tachia Jooji. Went there recently and I was shocked to my bone marrow
We're you in THS during Mr Okodugha's era?
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Antichristus: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2020
fergie001:

U no well ooooo grin

Between me and you who is unwell? Average house price in my neck of the wood is £0.8m grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whilst that eye sore is right behind where you live, as you wilfully confessed. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Bizzyliss(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Na our area b this na. Close to me
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by juman(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2020
One nigeria is a grave mistake.
One nigeria is a mess.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Prognose:

We're you in THS during Mr Okodugha's era?

He was my principal in JS1.
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Emmykonking01(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Just a waste of project, i pity the country anytime i pass through the place
Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by Rubicon67(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2020
"Please, be kind to draw the attention of appropriate agency and government officials to this, also similar ones nationwide"

Do you actually think that they don't know about these buildings?

If they consider it 'fit for purpose' in terms of personal interests, they will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos by stevups(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2020
fergie001:
Back of my house....you can navigate through Ketu or Bayuf sef.......

That place na egbo HQs, Ojo/Badagry branch..

Armed robbers HQ-annex Ojo/Badagry/Amuwo-Odofin branch.

It was suppose to be the HEADQUARTERS of the National Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF (formerly, National Provident Fund) and was envisaged by Olusegun Obasanjo in 1979 when he was military head of state.

Our wasteful state as usual has left a building of over 18 floors to waste.

Coming towards Okokomaiko, close to the Police Station....there is another abandoned DSS signal mini- barracks that has been there.....grasses have covered the houses sef....just a waste.

Abokis now sell their rams at the entrance.......

Country weak person abeg!
You can even get there through Alemu, Egbo Egbo street. The building is generally referred to as public house. At the back of Postgraduate Medical College Ijanikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.