Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (61118 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
IDFWU:

Sorry Sir cry
Wait are you Sir or Ma
Sorry anyways I didn't mean to block your way lipsrsealed
I'm just trying to make the ground wet for a successful DM slide
And tell Makydebbie to reply my PM too. Is not by giving instruction to send PM and running away tongue

Some people will be using intel 2Duo brain sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by stubbornman(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Stevyne:
Looking for where to do IT o. Course: Science Laboratory Technology. Help a brother, invade you have or you wanna employ IT student gimme a mention. Thanks
where's your location??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
LordAzubuike:

I was wondering what you were doing with a bra at that tender age but then I checked your profile picture and boom, your boobs can cause an earthquake

abeg this your name and gender with the comment no tally wink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
vincentjk:
When I was a boy during primary school days I was among the mass server at our church. Tuesday evening were for practice and that faithful Tuesday evening I went to the to the back of our yard to play street football not knowing she had seen me on her way back from the market Lol

When I arrived home, at night she made me lie down flat and used cable all over my body. I no hear word that time at all sha

Benedicamus domi... grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Donlouise(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
flex04:

Benedicamus domi... grin
Deo gratias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Stevyne: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
stubbornman:

where's your location?
?
After Ajah
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, I no dey reply pms.

IDFWU:

And how did you plan to show me the egg fried with microwave

I knew this dude was on a project

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Donlouise(m): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
back then for obalende police barrack then we suppose go lesson by 4pm instead of us to go lesson me and my guy Emma na so we follow van wey dey supply pure water inside barrack then so we go fit earn small bucks to take form big boys for school the next day, the hustle dey well ooo until mama ugbede catch us when we dey carry the water go supply she just keep quiet go call our lesson teacher brother Monday with some bros inside barracks make Dem come help our mama catch us, na community beating Dem give us that day sha .

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ilufoye00:
Mine was when mum saw condom inside my shoe, immediately she wanted to report me to daddy. As a sharp guy, I told her I got the condom from dad car dashboard drawer. See as her mood change, common sense safe Me that day.
She No no bold tell her husband to safe the marriage.
Look at how ignorant u were/are... if ur mum were to b a temperamental fellow u would hav bn one of those children from a broken home by now.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
NACE13:
It was on a Saturday morning after clean up and breakfast, my mom came to our room (My older bro and I shared a room). She saw my wallet on the table and jokingly asked how many million was in my wallet and she opened in and found condom inside. How could I have forgotten. Funny part is, I was yet to have sex, I just took one from my brother who was very active. She just closed it and quietly left. Ladies and Gentlemen, Two days later, I got the preaching of my life. I swear, I'd have preferred to be flogged instead of listening to her talk about sin and youths indulging in fornication.

Second time was when I was in the living room, watching this movie "Notorious" (Movie biography of Notorious BIG). I was watching where Biggie was being F'd by Lil Kim and was so carried away that I didn't notice her standing few meters away from the TV and then she called out my name......Well, let the embarrassment stay where it is, I don't have strength abeg

e never too tey sef, that biggie movie sef e
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Monaco2:
Just finished having hot sex with a girl in the living room one evening, cheesy she was putting on her cloths wen mom came back from the market, as she was trying to enter the living room I stopped her at the passage n I was like my friend is dressing immediately she understood n she was like “ you tell me say u no well o see wetin u Dey do” grin den she went back to the kitchen cheesy

Just like that, Your mom dey cooperate gun
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Monaco2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
flex04:

Just like that, Your mom dey cooperate gun

Ya cheesy it was 7 years ago sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

My village people dem no want the hair to grow well. sad

As for your hair, don't worry, my village people will reason with your village people very soon angry

Imagine the number of untreated files on the tables of these two girls village people

Anyway, i can borrow dem stapler and office pin weneva they are ready to treat those dusty files tongue
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Cyoung4real(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Caliphas55:
she Saw a used condom in my room

grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Harbeeorlar(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
flex04:

Your Mum na retired CIA agent grin before she got married

She would fit in... She caught us several times grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Honeydenz:
Had some sex scene shooting with a random guy I met a day before after promising me 15k for my perfermance. Was really broke then, nigga didn't keep to his promise instead wanted to blackmail me for more sex using threats of sending d nudes online. Was devastated, he even sent some videos to my mom who was so furious on viewing it. Dad went to the police to report and nigga was invited to Kpanti after 2 months of hiding. Trust Nigerian Police, they all enjoyed watching the video. I Was so embarrassed!

Whaaaat!!! Come, my eye dey do me somehow..

Are u one of those actresses dat did a wonderful job in Jus??

Just kind of curious..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Donlouise:
Deo gratias

You never retire
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Trust me I got served.
Because my mum reported me to my siblings I'm sure someone tried it among my sisters and spoilt the microwave, my mum still blamed me and beat me again.

No vex you worth an. Don't forget you re the pioneer or let me say grand patron cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Vaabra01:
Really enjoyed my day with all the writings , you won't believe it ,I read everyone comments...but 95 percent of guys did d commenting, does that mean we ladies we b saints just like me? tongue tongue tongue

I just you girls are very good in spoiling games undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Imagine the number of untreated files on the tables of these two girls village people

Anyway, i can borrow dem stapler and office pin weneva they are ready to treat those dusty files tongue
LMAO

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by CCC2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
At 16, Was almost fucking my cousin's friend and mum was right in the window watching.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by kamikaz1: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
wike54:

Weirdo

Lol.. way back sha o
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was say 8/9 years old and I came home for holiday because I was in the boarding secondary school. On this day, we were fasting and my mum made everyone in the house fast by force. I was very hungry and I had N50 that I wanted to use and buy egg roll. I told my mum I was going to my neighbour's house because we lived in a 2 storey flat. We lived on the last floor while the neighbours lived on the first floor.

Instead of going to the neighbour's house, I left the compound to go and buy my eggroll, I finished eating it, cleaned my mouth and I thought I had successfully tricked my mum. I didn't know the madam was watching me through the window from the house.

When I came back she asked me where did I go to. I told her I went to my neighbour's house. She asked me that why did I leave the compound. I told her I didn't leave the compound. She just told me to go and kneel down then she brought belt and beat the hell out of me, telling me of how she saw me eating when I was supposed to be fasting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
flex04:

I knew this dude was on a project

Haha cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by m140(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Guy you don mad ni. what the ffffffff !
I play rough those days ooo, my mum nearly killed me that day, my brother wasn't up to a year old sef

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by ohem007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
My girlfriend came over and I took her to my backyard for a quickie..
Never knew mumsy was on us

Auntie was on trouser (Mumu me)
I should have known

I told her nothing is gon happen since it was late already..
She sharpily remove trouser na...
Before I carry head up

Mumsy don dey try open kitchen door
Before aunty go try look for her trouser mumsy don show..

She just manage put baggo sac for her leg

Maale come out with big touch light..

Look the both of us
Then enter back..
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
m140:

I play rough those days ooo, my mum nearly killed me that day, my brother wasn't up to a year old sef

Lordy lord grin grin grin hmmm wasn't he crying ?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Honeydenz:
Had some sex scene shooting with a random guy I met a day before after promising me 15k for my perfermance. Was really broke then, nigga didn't keep to his promise instead wanted to blackmail me for more sex using threats of sending d nudes online. Was devastated, he even sent some videos to my mom who was so furious on viewing it. Dad went to the police to report and nigga was invited to Kpanti after 2 months of hiding. Trust Nigerian Police, they all enjoyed watching the video. I Was so embarrassed!

Ur pic says a lot
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Budline1(m): 12:14am On Feb 19, 2020
flex04:

Stop giving half story jor

That's because he's lying.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by m140(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Lordy lord grin grin grin hmmm wasn't he crying ?
He did not even know cus he was asleep that night...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2020
ohem007:

Look the both of us
Then enter back..

That one is if the drive is still you can go on grin

Mumsy them sef, no matter how dey trust, they've gat both eyes on you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Donlouise(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
flex04:

You never retire
I still do whenever am less busy. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.