Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (60987 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by lucky4west: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2020
may God bless whoever brought this topic all the experiences here has made my day just chilling at work and reading, my mom never beat any of her kids she was kind-hearted to a fault, as an only child she use to tell us that we are the siblings she never had...curiously my Dad too was an only child...now my mom has a way of drilling her CAC background into you that u will start feeling the need to be a saint not for her sake but to make heaven! one day my mom gave some money to one of my elder brothers who rejected the money and threw the coins on the ground, 10kobo coins then if u know u know, as a sharp guy of 6years i jejely pick one coin( only one) i went straight to the next house where they sell palm wine and bought a glass, i sat down and was enjoying the palm wine when mom came out from no where, i regretted abandoning my sweet palmie, i went home with her and my brother gave me a good hiding! though mom prevailed and rescued me before it got worse, from her counselling i knew i was going to be born again otherwise my conscience will not rest any time i commit sin or do something wrong...for the sake of my conscience i try to do the right thing though its not always easy but i can rest from any inner turmoil...thank you dear mama, rest in peace.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Drizzle007:

You're pretty BTW.

Thank you.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by faithsystem(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2020
blood of God....................

CarlosTheJackal:
My mum caught me having sex with my neighbor kid. I was 3 yr old then and the beating still resonates till now
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by wike54(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
kamikaz1:
Sniffing and wearing a female panties, meanwhile, she had been by the door throughout.

Weirdo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by steffi01(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Tho I had the saddest childhood due to passing of my sweet mother and father at age 7&9, tears still rolls down my face till date- 21 yrs later. embarassed

I remember when I was caught by my older brother's girlfriend while I was having a party with my neighbor's two daughters aged 15&17 when I was 15.

It was real hardcore sex with the duos. She threatened to report us to everyone and make us a laughing stock. Omo see begging grin

May God forgive his children and pikins grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by banestic4(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2020
right un top of a woman
does that look funny
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Kamacatchu(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Playboy3030:
Me; Stealing meat from the pot and I was chocktalize...

"Drop yours" grin grin grin

She was passing a lungu when she sighed me with a jumbo in my mouth, I quickly changed it to white London b4 she got near.

Not to talk of days when she seized my lush �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Vaabra01(f): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Really enjoyed my day with all the writings , you won't believe it ,I read everyone comments...but 95 percent of guys did d commenting, does that mean we ladies we b saints just like me? tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Gee64:
My parents caught me with a POOLS ticket.
She reported me to my dad and I got beaten with horse-whip but my dad secretly checked the POOLS result that Saturday and discovered that it won for me N20,000 as far back to 1985.
He told my mother about it and they used part of it to buy a plot on which they built a small house at Aviele in Etsako LGA of Edo State the other part ended up in a lost bet.

The day they collected the money, my father secretly asked how I got the games that won what to them was a fortune then, and I told them that I and a friend Lawal who is a Prof. now, bought it from a source in Southampton, England. My dad paid for the next order and even borrowed money to stake heavily on it but unfortunately, it only drew two of the three games sent to him. He had to run out of town from those he owed money!

One of my favourite stories so far.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
There was a naming ceremony in our compound. After the party around 5am, i watched a man n woman having sex in the car. Mum saw me at the balcony and she twisted my ears n asked me to go inside.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
simplepee:
I was and still a good child cool.
lie
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Ajibade123(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
shout-out to all mum out there
see how to raise a successful and happy child https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-raise-a-successful-and-happy-child/
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sanchez01:
Stealing from the pot! Crazy grin

I think the year was 1995 or so. She had just prepared this crazy Turkey stew with Ewedu. As was her usual practice, she had already diced 'our size' and having laboured so hard that day to see the soup come alive (I grinded the pepper on a stone), she served us and I was terribly disappointed in the meat. It looked so tiny that I ate with rage that afternoon.

While eating, I was scheming on how to get even and be satisfied. She noticed how displeased I was but pretended and went about her business. When I noticed she had gone to the bathroom to bathe, I went for the soup in the wooden cupboard it was kept in, brought it down from the compartment, opened it and started looking around for a spoon but found none. I returned to the pot of soup which had massive meats everywhere in it and dipped my hand into it to take one big turkey meat. undecided

The burn was crazy but my sheer determination to succeed made me immune to the pain. After combing for seconds I grabbed what I thought was the biggest and as I took it out, I heard a voice like God spoke to Samuel; 'take it out and you're dead'. Looked up and saw my mum stand over me with a towel on her shoulder and water dripping from her body. cry

I forced a smile and explained that I was washing the turkey. She was mad. Before she turned to do whatever, I bolted out of the house, but remained in the compound while I mainted over 20m distance.

I thought she'd run after me that day but she never did and that was when this cool breeze blew my way. The feeling of rage I earlier had had been replaced with regret and self pity.

Anyways, I stayed out till about 8pm from that afternoon before she invited me inside to sleep in a cool, calm tone I totally believed. How foolish.

I proceeded with caution and slept with one eyes open for about an hour before another voice called out to me to wake up. The time was around 2am at this point and there she was, standing over me again with her dreaded cane. I swallowed spit and thought 'this is it, the end of the world'.

Interestingly, she didn't beat me that night as I had hoped. Rather, I did both frog jump, and some crazy punishments till 7am that I couldn't stand to walk right in the morning. The tears and the litre of mucuos that ran from my ears, mouth and nose that day is still fresh in my heart till date. grin

It was my first attempt ever and I was caught in the act. It never crossed my mind to steal from her pot again.

Guy u b certified crook... my belle oo

hin wan wash meat...grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

My bra was wet so I used the microwave to heat it up so I can wear to school.

grin grin grin This is a head-breaking worth act
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
AngelUhate:
Fingering my step sister. I was dumbstrucked beyond understanding.

What happened to both of us next, I can never forget. I still have the marks at my back.

shocked shocked I just woke up from fainting
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:
Microwaving my bra, no be small beating I chop that day.
A week later the microwave spoilt, part two beating followed.

Eem dey microwave bra?? bra na food??
This one pass me...

Ok, maybe u had an outing which u were to attend that say and u just had to went straight to ur laundry basket to fetch out one bra and quickly wash it..

Laslas that ampit joint no go dry grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Coldie:
I am very good at covering my tracks.

Thanks to my perfectionist nature.

I think things through both the action the reaction the movement the everything.

Catching me is almost impossible

Not only u bro... same as me.

Even if e remain small make u catch me my guiding spirit will take over and distract u..lol, av always lov that spirit dearly.

i could remember a day lkke dat in my hostel, what would have bn the most shameful day in my life was just superseded by a moment of confusion and panic in my room...cant forget that day.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Coldie:
I am very good at covering my tracks.

Thanks to my perfectionist nature.

I think things through both the action the reaction the movement the everything.

Catching me is almost impossible

Not only u bro... same as me.

Even if e remain small make u catch me my guiding spirit will take over and distract u..lol, av always lov that spirit dearly.

i could remember a day lkke dat in my hostel, what would have bn the most shameful day in my life was just superseded by a moment of confusion and panic in my room...cant forget that day.

tho i was one cot stealing meat in 2003 sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
flex04:

grin grin grin This is a head-breaking worth act

Trust me I got served.
Because my mum reported me to my siblings I'm sure someone tried it among my sisters and spoilt the microwave, my mum still blamed me and beat me again.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Eem dey microwave bra?? bra na food??
This one pass me...

Ok, maybe u had an outing which u were to attend that say and u just had to went straight to ur laundry basket to fetch out one bra and quickly wash it..

Laslas that ampit joint no go dry grin

Haha. cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Haha. cheesy
Me na frypan a dey use dry my sucks and i wil b turning it like boli...
on my second attempt the suck got burnt

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Stealing from her bag. I peeped and confirmed she was outside busy washing cloth while i use the period to steal few thousand that i will use to flex. But as soji mother, the spirit told her to safeguard her bag, but n getting to her room boom she caught me in the act shocked shocked. Well, as i have not removed the money, i told her i was looking for pen grin.

She did not argue though she just jejely took her bag, put it in her wardrobe, lock the wardrobe, confirm the wardrobe was locked then put the key in her rapper and she returned to continue with her clothe

Your Mum na retired CIA agent grin before she got married

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Brandonx:
None mine was never around except Saturdays and Sundays. She passed on when I was aged 11.

Eeyahhh sorry bro.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
APCNig:

Are you talking about African Mama or European Mama? Check up say weting? African man dey do check up?

grin No mind am, hin dey speak English...

Check up ko, check down ni... patapata make dem carry 5litres of palm oil give u drink if tins want go south grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oyingbo is not in Yaba nau. I know my Ebute meta like the back of my hand abeg. Oyingbo is still far from Yaba and most of us Ebute Meta boys and girls play moving from East to West or West to East. I know even if Eegun leaves Otto or Agoro court down Kano street by Odunfa, you will still enter Oyingbo walk through the market , trek through Aapa road and back to East or Otto. This your Yaba angle is strange and unbelievable sir smiley

This guy na real Okobaba boy, see as he is drawing map cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Brandonx:
None mine was never around except Saturdays and Sundays. She passed on when I was aged 11.

Eternal light rest upon her embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Liposure:
Came back from sec school one day with my girlfriend. met no one at home. In my mind, i said Thank God 'its about 2 go down oh'. Few minutes into pre intimacy, As she was sucking my dick my mum barged in.

Stop giving half story jor
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Awoleesu:
Just wondering why she was there too...

And, you know... Why that "little secret" still stands?
Ahh, detective Awoo..
Agent 639, weldon sir

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
APCNig:

Are you talking about African Mama or European Mama? Check up say weting? African man dey do check up?

After regulated beating, Just know that a bowl of palm oil fall on you....Hospi... what??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gee64:
My parents caught me with a POOLS ticket.
She reported me to my dad and I got beaten with horse-whip but my dad secretly checked the POOLS result that Saturday and discovered that it won for me N20,000 as far back to 1985.
He told my mother about it and they used part of it to buy a plot on which they built a small house at Aviele in Etsako LGA of Edo State the other part ended up in a lost bet.

The day they collected the money, my father secretly asked how I got the games that won what to them was a fortune then, and I told them that I and a friend Lawal who is a Prof. now, bought it from a source in Southampton, England. My dad paid for the next order and even borrowed money to stake heavily on it but unfortunately, it only drew two of the three games sent to him. He had to run out of town from those he owed money!

My man i cant stop laffin oo... soo u mean ur dad himsef is an hypocrite??

Wat u did dat brought fortune, he did it and ran away from home.. who wil now beat him now

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by flex04(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
IDFWU:

Did you just say fry egg How possible is that How did you flip the egg

makydebbie:

I didn't, the egg rose. I don't know how to explain it maybe when I do it again I'll show you.

Excuse me IDFWU this is not whatsapp where babes are being cornered undecided, Kindly PM makydebbie for her digit

Good LUck
Ndiala Ndiala

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
happinezz110:
CAUGHT ME KEEPING BALLOON INSIDE MY PANT. I was in pry 3 then helping my mom to hawk local sugar nd omo(6 for #20 @ d rate of #5 per 1). It was December period, dat beautiful day I came back frm sch nd I pick up my Hawking tray as usual b4 a little walk I sold all d #200 naira Sugar&Omo, i ws so happy nd on my way home I saw a woman selling balloon, where I can gamble wit #5, (Remb dat biggest among them) fortunately I won d biggest one nd I thought it was my lucky day despite d way d woman pleaded with me to change it wit another one without paying any dime, I refused not knowing dat my village people mean d business. On getting home my mom was so happy dat I sold d whole guds ( Remb hv already kept d balloon in my pant) nd on getting home I was so carried away nd I open by laps widely when sitting directly in front of my mom, then she notice something reddish in my pant, at 1st, she said she was so scared cos she thought hv been raped or started menstruating, after she summon d courage to ask me in front of my elder bro/sis they were to shocked nd drag me inside, my sis take off my pant nd boommmmm balloon (d biggest of all) Ah! She beat d hell out of me dat day for stealing nd for making her panic b4 she later apologize nd hug me. I was called Virginia for sometime b4 my mom rebuke them.

I dont tink it was ur village people's handiwork, rather the poor woman which u used ur #5 spoil her market..

Who wil gamnle wen dey cant find the bigest of the balloon among uts mates??

u just spoil her market dat day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.