Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN (49055 Views)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Ebullience(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
As dignitaries pay tribute to Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i on the occasion of his 60th birthday, his lawyer, AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN has said that, El-Rufa’i has 83 certificates from Havard.

Mustapha SAN said he was shocked the day he saw El-Rufa’i’s certificates.

According him, “there was a time El-Rufa’i’s was dragged to court for not having certificate. And as were about to get to the court that day, he dropped me in his car and handed me a bulky envelope.

“When I opened the envelope, I discovered he has 83 certificates from Havard. And when I asked him how come? He said, A.U, when my peers were busy buying exotic cars, houses and other luxurious things, this is what I was doing with my money.” Mustapha SAN said.

The event which is still ongoing has the Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki, Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi, Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Finance, Zainab Shamsuna Ahned, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC Chairman, Chief Odigie Oyegun and former Zamfara State Governor, AbdulAziz Yari in attendance.

Others in attendance are: Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, MD of Nigeria Port Authority, Hadiza Bala Usman, among others.

https://thenationonlineng.net/el-rufai-has-83-certificates-from-havard-san/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Righteousness89(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Noted!!
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by CalciumB3: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
OK.... Professor Nasir Hell Rufia

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by LionTiger(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
And the 45th is Devilsm

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by LionTiger(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
And the 84th is Devilsm

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Dedetwo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:
As dignitaries pay tribute to Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufa’i on the occasion of his 60th birthday, his lawyer, AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN has said that, El-Rufa’i has 83 certificates from Havard.

Mustapha SAN said he was shocked the day he saw El-Rufa’i’s certificates.

According him, “there was a time El-Rufa’i’s was dragged to court for not having certificate. And as were about to get to the court that day, he dropped me in his car and handed me a bulky envelope.

“When I opened the envelope, I discovered he has 83 certificates from Havard. And when I asked him how come? He said, A.U, when my peers were busy buying exotic cars, houses and other luxurious things, this is what I was doing with my money.” Mustapha SAN said.

The event which is still ongoing has the Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki, Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi, Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Finance, Zainab Shamsuna Ahned, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC Chairman, Chief Odigie Oyegun and former Zamfara State Governor, AbdulAziz Yari in attendance.

Others in attendance are: Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, MD of Nigeria Port Authority, Hadiza Bala Usman, among others.

https://thenationonlineng.net/el-rufai-has-83-certificates-from-havard-san/

Yes, I knew it , money talks louder than studious endeavor. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by donbachi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SarkinYarki: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nonsense but he will still not be president ..he is a worse person than Buhari ..El Rufai will NEVER BE PRESIDENT better let Nigeria scatter nonsense ...is it not free govt money they used to be procuring meaningless 14 days certs from Harvard ..if he wants us to take him serious let him show us his Harvard first degree

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by reccy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's someone with good reputations... I cherish your style of leadership. May God be with you.

Happy birthday [b]sir....

Age with grace and wisdom.[/b]

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Kingosytex(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hell Rufai should give one of those certificates to Gen Buhari.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by seborrhic: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Attending one day conferences and seminars and being issued certificate of attendance now equates to certificates too.
If we are to go by that line,then Buhari too may have up to 40 certificates if all the military conferences he attended were to be taken into account.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Dedetwo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:
Hell Rufai should give one of those certificates to Gen Buhari.

Or hint him how you get your certificates. Remember you said your peers used their money to buy exotic cars, houses and other luxurious things and you used your money to buy......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Seetto: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
No doubt , he is very intelligent..

Elrufai, we are enjoying your governance in Kaduna state.

More power to your elbow.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by festacman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Happy birthday, Your Excellency!
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Caseless: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
He's intelligent and brilliant! No doubt...

Accuse him of other things, you can't deny his brilliance.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Caseless: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Nonsense but he will still not be president ..he is a worse person than Buhari ..El Rufai will NEVER BE PRESIDENT better let Nigeria scatter nonsense ...is it not free govt money they used to be procuring meaningless 14 days certs from Harvard ..if he wants us to take him serious let him show us his Harvard first degree
you can never be this, you can never be that...you people are not God and can't tell God who to elevate to any position. You all beat your dry chests to say this about buhari before he became the president and how he can never be re-elected, today, you know better.

Now, Tinubu and el-rufai are now the targets of future presidential impossibilities . Be careful of what you think you can shoot down because it might land your head.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by T9ksy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:

LOBATAN!!!

The short man devil from kadunna is the new "Chike Obi" of our time..............

"Di one(purported certificate) wey hin get, dem give am, di one wey hin no get, dem dash am, di one wey dem no dash am, hin thief am"

however, inspite of these certificate, the man in question still ACT and TALK like cow fulani.

Just when you think you 've heard it all. our northern brothers(?) just can't help befuddling us with their human cognitive deficit.

To think this came from a SAN shocked shocked

Hell no, he must be SANN.....Senior Advocate of Northern Nigeria.......shiooor.

15 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Caseless: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.
go to Abuja and Kaduna, you'd know what his certificates have done.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SarkinYarki: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
you can never be this, you can never be that...you people are not God and can't tell God who to elevate to any position. You all beat your dry chests to say this about buhari before he became the president and how he can never be re-elected, today, you know better.

Now, Tinubu and el-rufai are now the targets of future presidential impossibilities . Be careful of what you think you can shoot down because it might land your head.

If not for Shameless rigging and result alterations did Buhari win 2019? I am telling you that man El Rufai will never be president , we will rather Nigeria break up let him lead his fulani people ... NEVER NEVER

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by donbachi(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
go to Abuja and Kaduna, you'd know what his certificates have done.
1week Harvard certificate programs each....with his money?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by NobleAngell(f): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Let me help you loud it. EL RUFAI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT! NEVER!

13 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by jamace(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Of what benefits are those certificates to Nigeria when religious bigotry and ethnicity still run full-fledged in his blood?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SarkinYarki: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Let me help you loud it. EL RUFAI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT! NEVER!

Amen !!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by KenOne: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigerians are the most difficult people to satisfy or please. Someone up said of what use is the certificate. I am sure the guy was one of those that shouted Buhari does not have certificate, he's not educated.

Now the same person has seen someone with 83 certificates he's still saying of what use is the certificate.

Nigerian my country! Or is it because it's El Rufai? I am sure if it were to be Peter Obi that has these 83 certificate, this same guy will be all over the place shouting this is the man that is suppose to be president.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Validated: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
You mean certificate of Attendance for one or two days seminar or course. Mtcheeeew!

12 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Dansuqi: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Validated:
You mean certificate of Attendance for one or two days seminar or course. Mtcheeeew!
Is it easy? If it is,do you have any? Does your failed governor has any? Applaud his academic exploits and brilliance jor

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
With all that certificate he still handed Nitel to Pentascope to manage, that was based in Netherlands with headquarters in an abandoned church.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by voltron14: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:

In that case should we compare you to Bill Gates?

5 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who cares?
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Olukaygold02(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
We concur,but what types of certificates sir?
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Openbusiness: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Even Bin Laden was highly educated and very rich, and from an extremely wealthy family, but that didn't stop him from being the terrorist that he is. But at least, Bin Laden was a fanatic terrorist in the open and didn't hide his own.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.