Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN (49042 Views)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by chigoizie7(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Seriously?

Hmmmmm.

Impressive .

Please let us all clap for el rufai.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by revived: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
So?
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by edoairways: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.
It is useful to him because of knowledge,money isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by madridsta007(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ebullience:

https://thenationonlineng.net/el-rufai-has-83-certificates-from-havard-san/

Growing up in the core North, Northerners found Birthday Ceremonies, wedding anniversaries, etc, to be HARAM. It was never done.
Today they now do them. Happily. I have even seen Northern politicians kids in "white wedding" dresses. I am like
They have seen that it is an opportunity that can benefit them politically, hence they happily do them.
There are fewer people more strategic than the Northern political elite.
I give it to them.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
That gworo and ogogoro consuming midget,it didn't add any value to his governance in Kaduna state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by edoairways: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
KenOne:
Nigerians are the most difficult people to satisfy or please. Someone up said of what use is the certificate. I am sure the guy was one of those that shouted Buhari does not have certificate, he's not educated.

Now the same person has seen someone with 83 certificates he's still saying of what use is the certificate.

Nigerian my country! Or is it because it's El Rufai? I am sure if it were to be Peter Obi that has these 83 certificate, this same guy will be all over the place shouting this is the man that is suppose to be president.
That is human being for you. They are one of the difficult creatures to deal with that is why God regretted creating them

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by six6prax: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
83 certificates from havard? wow
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:
That's someone with good reputations... I cherish your style of leadership. May God be with you.

Happy birthday [b]sir....

Age with grace and wisdom.[/b]

Your head nor correct
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by foreshore(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Them don dey advertise this Devil in preparation for 2023.

We dey watch
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
you can never be this, you can never be that...you people are not God and can't tell God who to elevate to any position. You all beat your dry chests to say this about buhari before he became the president and how he can never be re-elected, today, you know better.

Now, Tinubu and el-rufai are now the targets of future presidential impossibilities . Be careful of what you think you can shoot down because it might land your head.

So you want someone like El rufai to be president? Are you so empty spiritually?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by DSoj(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
How many certificates does Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija, Jim Ovia, Otedola etc have?
They have never stood for elective positions but are making tremendous impacts in the biz world.

U have over 80 certificates from Havard and cant do anything with them in the biz/corporate world to really show what u learnt.. All U can do is stay glued on politics where its free money.
Abegii. Tueh *spits* on your certificate

All this zobo talk cos of presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by tundess: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
83 certificates and none of them in political diplomacy, tact or honesty.
He's giving Harvard a bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by awoluyi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
you can never be this, you can never be that...you people are not God and can't tell God who to elevate to any position. You all beat your dry chests to say this about buhari before he became the president and how he can never be re-elected, today, you know better.

Now, Tinubu and el-rufai are now the targets of future presidential impossibilities . Be careful of what you think you can shoot down because it might land your head.

Somebody needs to convince me that it is God that is choosing these visionless and clueless so-called leaders for Nigeria.
We are getting the type of leaders we deserve.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Kingrexyl(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Who cares?
Are you even a virgin
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Boss13: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nobody has questioned El Rufai's certification or qualification. It is well known that El Rufai is well educated. Stop spreading lies

1 Like

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by orisa37: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
CalciumB3:
OK.... Professor Nasir Hell Rufia

I have Certificate in that too.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by michoim(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
He is also a first class graduate...haters with "no certificate banner", gonna hate.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Are you even a virgin

Who is this kid again?
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by donprinyo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
As for me, anybody is better than buhari
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by michoim(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
Of what use are they to him and me...bill gate dropped out of Harvard and is a known billionaire worldwide,reaching out to the world,even kaduna state is also a beneficiary....el rufai with his 83 certificates is only known in kaduna and feeds from public looted funds.
If he dropped out of school now, you will be the first to cry, sue him that he has no certificate ...
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Kingrexyl(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Who is this kid again?
Are you a virgin? well Nevermind, I know that hole looks like an ocean. grin
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by SoNature(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hate him or love it, el-Rufai is a very intelligent man.

He is one northerner whom you rarely notice that he is because he is alive to his environment.

He can sing Fela songs veryyyyyyyy well.

Little wonder he is a cut above the rest when it comes to leadership

2 Likes

Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Are you a virgin? well Nevermind, I know that hole looks like an ocean. grin
K
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Kingrexyl(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

K
I guess you proved me right then, I still don't understand why their are no tangible virgins in Nigeria, nawa o. shocked
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Yankee101: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
seborrhic:
Attending one day conferences and seminars and being issued certificate of attendance now equates to certificates too.
If we are to go by that line,then Buhari too may have up to 40 certificates if all the military conferences he attended were to be taken into account.

I don't gbadun ElRufai, but his education is not in question. He was a senior lecturer in built environment before politics
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by NairalandDoctor(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
grow up and be useful to this Generation and stop being a sadists.

₦airalandDoctor
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by PCFC(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Well done Sir
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by dheilaw1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
donbachi:
must you cry over everything? What has been ur usefulness to your immediate environment so far?
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
He should share some of his several certificates with his party members who has fake. Nonsense.
Re: El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN by PierreAbutu(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
He's intelligent and brilliant! No doubt...

Accuse him of other things, you can't deny his brilliance.

Of course
His sheer brilkiance in orchestrating the kidnap and assassination of a Christian traditional ruler from Southern Kaduna , in broad daylight angry
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video) / David Mark Spotted On A Train From Abuja To Kaduna Today (Photos) / List Of 19 States Given Bailout As Released By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.