Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

India’s First Monster Speed 5G Smartphone Soon To Be Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / India’s First Monster Speed 5G Smartphone Soon To Be Launched (767 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Motorola Announces First 5G Smartphone / Photo Of World's First 5G Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

India’s First Monster Speed 5G Smartphone Soon To Be Launched by joesamofficial(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
India’s first smartphone (iQOO 3 5G) is will be announced on February 25 and we are very expectant of powerful this phone will be. The device will have a punch-hole display, Snapdragon 865 chipset, UFS 3.1 storage, and LPDDR5 RAM. The smartphone recently surfaced on AnTuTu and totaled an impressive combined score of 597,583 points.

Click to continue reading...

https://blog.joesam.digital/2020/02/17/indias-first-monster-speed-5g-smartphone-soon-to-be-launched/amp/

Re: India’s First Monster Speed 5G Smartphone Soon To Be Launched by Karex81(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
The name of the phone don off me.
Re: India’s First Monster Speed 5G Smartphone Soon To Be Launched by joesamofficial(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Karex81:
The name of the phone don off me.

As in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Love For Tecno Brand / Need Reccomendation / Please Help, I Need To Recover Lost Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.