Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? (1402 Views)

Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. / Upland Paddy Rice / How Mike Adenuga's Son, Paddy Adenuga Almost Bought Chevron Netherland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
I dnt knw, should I change my name to machine guy? because Garriguy is now kind of limited. grin grin

But leave am, it's still you boy, the garriguy cheesy cheesy
And today,.I'll be posting about the RICE PADDY PARBOILING MACHINE.

This machine works using direct steaming system. The steam from the heating chamber works perfectly on the paddies and with the circular shape, it circulates well since we employed the processing of molecular collisions/bombardment with the cylindrical shape of the boiler.

This boiler is stainless steel. Perfect thickness for perfect sizes. The one below is 7tons per day, boiler.

That's 140bags of 50kg of rice paddies to be parboiled in 8hrs. And this price is so friendly and affordable, if you had to compare with the foreign counterparts.

The heat is done using a gas flare technology. It uses gas and you can also use direct firewood, for people who would set up and the core villages.

The rice paddy PARBOILING MACHINE works perfectly and effectively and it doesn't talk forever. It won't rust because it's made of stainless steel.

Below is the picture of the rice paddy parboiling machine, supplied Kano.

Thank you and good morning

Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
The gas flaring that works as the heater.

Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
FOR AGRO MACHINERY FABRICATION,. INSTALLATION, FULL CONSULTATION AND ALL ABOUT GARRI PROCESSING OR AGRO PROCESSING, CONTACT GARRIGUY
Call/WhatsApp +2347035593128
garriguy007@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Click the link and chat with Garriguy directly on WhatsApp

https:///+2347035593128/?
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by sholatech(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Do you have one for 20 tons per day?

If yes, price?
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 5:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 5:53am On Feb 18, 2020
sholatech:

If yes, price?
we can only do three of these. A single 20tons per day would be too big.

The price of 7tons (140bags of 50kg) per day is 2.4million.
The price of 3tons (60bags per day) per.day is 900,000

The disparity in prices is because of the different thickness of the stainless steel being used.

A dryer is 400,000
A grain separator is 450,000
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
sholatech:

If yes, price?
And it could be cheaper

for example,.if you will.prefer we use 3mm for the boiler, it'll go for 1.8m for 7tons and 800k for 3ton

However, we'll use 4mm for the bottom in order to withstand the heating
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by windud: 4:19am On May 20, 2021
Sorry Dare AKA GARRIGUY, all the equipment you delivered for us are bad and substandard for the five sites. We have sorted ourselves out from other better suppliers from Ibadan. God will judge you for being a cheat. You have blocked my director on phone and WhatsApp after he complained. Business don't thrive on being fake. Keep off garriguy. You do any business with him at your peril.

You should have conscience and pull down all these adverts for a job you didn't do well. your man Kehinde is grossly false like you. U used our money to buy cars and rather delivered machines that broke down every second till we got in touch with better manufacturers in Ibadan. We and the other customer from Anambra whom you defrauded will surely get you.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF we hD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 12:13am On May 24, 2021
All these for 500k? Lol. So much for a government contract. I don't reply this type of message. You should have noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgVqysKwSc
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by garriguy: 10:01pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? by windud: 2:42pm On May 27, 2021
This guy is scam oooo. Ure free to try him and come prove me wrong here that you had results. Let's make a bet!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Verification On This Forex Company / Invest Just 4000 Naira And Earn More / Bitcoin Refused To Confirm Transaction For Over A Week Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.