Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl (8850 Views)

Jibrin Of Sudan And The Audacity Of Fake News / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by odonkoro: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
A killer with the sword will never allow a sword to come closer to his or her neck; Adesina, is running away from the fake news and fake promises that brought this government he is serving into power.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by saaron(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
saaron:
Nigerians should wake up and smell the coffee - Islamic terrorism will NEVER END! Why? Because Northern Nigeria is the craddle of Islamic terrorism. They're rooted in terrorism with ideologies and man power that will sustain terror for years. Northern Nigeria is bound by religious ideology that provides perpetual flames for islamic terrorism, for that reason Jihadic violence and bloodshed will continue unabated. This is the honest TRUTH so we should stop decieving ourselves that Nigeria as it is today will get better and secure this status quo!
Instead of us channeling our efforts hoping for a better Nigeria and the end of boko haram and fulani terrorism that will never happen, lets channel our energies towards the complete DESOLUTION AND DISINTEGRATION of Nigeria.
Let us in; - Middle Belt, South West, South East/South South go our seperate ways and leave ''North Arewa'' islamic republic to deal with their creations - boko haram and fulani terrorism. They created these evils let them deal with it.
Northern Nigeria is a security thread and unless we unyork ourselves from them, we will never be secure.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Marked for future use.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
i rest my case.. Let me eat first before they say my comment caused Naira to equal dollarsat 365naira or More unemployment or zero security. I am just one man in a zombified country
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by sevo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
I used to enjoy reading this man's editorial piece on The Sun newspaper back in the days.... What happened to this man??
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Eteka1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Very few sane minds on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
ill leave you this one time,for if I unleash my venom on you, you won't only deactivate your account, you might deactivate so many other things
You are very jobless.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by eakenbor: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
And their headquarters is Nairaland.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Okuda(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

BEWARE, MERCHANTS OF FAKE NEWS ON THE PROWL – PRESIDENCY

Purveyors of fake and concocted Information are currently on overdrive, and Nigerians are urged to be careful what they consume as news, and also share with others, particularly from the social media.

An unfounded information has been making the rounds that President Muhammadu Buhari is billed to travel to the United Kingdom for 20 days, and from there proceed to Saudi Arabia, and then Austria. Fake. It is nothing but falsehood from mischievous minds.

Members of the First Family, Ministers, top government officials, the military, and other key institutions, are equally objects of this orchestrated falsehood, coming from enemies of national cohesion.

We urge Nigerians to be discriminatory about what they accept as credible information, and restrain themselves from sharing what they have not authenticated as genuine. That is how we can all collectively beat the malevolent minds at their pernicious games.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
February 17, 2020

femi when are you going to respond to the insults that boko haram rained on Buhari? lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Emiron(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
OMO THIS FEMI SABI LIE WELL WELL ...HIM TOO SABI CHANGE THINGS LAST LAST WE GO C SAY NA TRUTH BABU GO SOON GO HIM U.K
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Perfecttouchade: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
We should only beware of your propagandas..
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by John6432: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Gbet194: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Dollabiz: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
They are the fake news
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Tulsaguy: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Femi himself is the Chief fake news peddler... Oniro, agbaya...
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Horseshit. (in sir clegane's voice)
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by Str8talk21: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
why are u afraid? you came into government through fake news and propaganda. so enjoy a taste of your own medicine.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by elvisco10(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:
angry
we re waiting for dem.d presidency
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by goldmatrix(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
..but none nor matter how fake, would pass yours. Idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by EdiskyHarry: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
the fact is that, the more you try to defend buhari, Boko Haram, FULANI herdsmen, bandits, and Islamic terrorist group, the more you look stupid in the eyes of a reasonable human being.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by GGirll: 12:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok.... Follow �� Nigerians, we must not allow social media to plunge us into another useless war, opposition is not madness, winning political powers is not a must, the way those who feels they hate this government is spreading hatred and fake news if not checked could destroy this nation... U can criticize the government, u can offer advice or provide alternatives but please desist from speaking ill of our nation, it affects our citizens in negative prospects... The president went to London and said that pdp stole money meant for developmental projects.. Later on we slipped into recession, BE POSITIVE ABOUT YOUR NATION CAUSE YOUR FUTURE Depends ON YOUR MINDSET

please tell that to the idiots you voted and speak for yourself cos the people you are defending doesnt care a hoot about you asslickers with empty brain n stomach, dont reply me dolt.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by GGirll: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Please leave Nigerians and newscasters alone and go and reply and defend your masters from the bokos threats OK.......we will continue to speak out till our last blood no evil party and crooks can silence the well meaning Nigerians with good conscience OK.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by PHijo(m): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2020
I wonder when people who spread lies became enemies of " national cohesion "!

If they've always been, then Buhari and his colleagues in APC fall under that category because they exhibited all the traits you tried to highlight between 2012 and 2015.
Re: Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl by eguarojeona: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Stop calling Nigerians.Most didn't vote for Buhari.You shamelessly rigged.Some who voted have left you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts / Why Does The Whole Nigeria Tremble At The Hearing Of Igbo Secession? / Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.