Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures (84569 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
oneman2k7:
Davido go still they bang this one steady. once debe is forever....

With that her wide mouth and borehole? Davido nor dey do am again. Na back then when davido still dey nack olosho na that time he chop her.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Babcock students confirmed Peruzzi na Chioma's Bleep boy and contractor.
Do you know how many contractors she hooked up with before Davido?
Sophie is not marrying Davido, so she has EVERY right to hook up with anyone.
Do you have any picture of the man disrespecting her publicly?

If people criticises Chioma, they will be tagged haters, this is what?

Sophia is more of a hoe than Chioma. Both are hoes but Sophia is far worse. My brother you nor fit compare Taurus and Gemini when it comes to olosho living oh. Give Gemini chance abeg, they were born to do olosho
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:

What you said now ehn?
You've just helped in Increasing her bank account. You think u are denting her image. I laugh!

Rich guys who have been wondering if she can spend the night or the weekend with them codedly for a lump sum of money will be so happy and relieved by this declaration uv just made cheesy

Honestly u are so naive.
Lol

That's what men with money wants to find out and uv given them on a platter!

Chai! If only u know how the mind of these rich men works!

Low life hoe, una sense nor dey pass money for hand and back for ground.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by biomustry: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
tribalistseun:

Davido right now

what's this guys name please
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
EmekaBlue:
fine body but that her yoruba face

Very terrible face combined with bad character

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Olomba1:
Very captivating

Make she capture you put for cage na, captivator
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am. I have achieved what i wanted to achieve with you. Let me look for my next victim before i go sleep tonight grin grin tongue

Me i confirm am say you dey fly for night.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by klax(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alright we've seen it and we should do what now
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:

Too dry Bro!

Your photo too show olosho oh. He go hard for you to defend yourself cause your appearance speaks volume
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Your father is beyond wretched. He's so broke, he married your mother on credit. Your mama na hire purchase wife.

This one really pain you abi

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Me i confirm am say you dey fly for night.
yes now
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga I can tell u that she might be having flings once in a while ,.... But she ain't even based in naija for three years now

A gemini lady having flings once in a while? With such appearance? You don't know
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
yes now

Abeg quick come coven this night oh. Na Akpos turn to donate meat, he won dey form strong head after he done chop other members donations. Na me dey hold toilet key for winch.

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

So, you no pray say make she become billionaire by herself? Or you think her own destiny, she can never become a billionaire.

Success is not sexually transmitted. Wizkid's baby mamas would explain better.

how many girls or slay mamas aspire to get a regular job these days talkless of starting a lucrative business talkless of becoming millionaires or even billionaires?

i am here taking about a nigerian girl in nigeria not a european or american girl living in the west

before you mention linda ikeji or any other isolated successful female in Nigeria, Please know one out of a million females is statistically irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by zudozz: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
85% of women always beautiful..When they are half naked..
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ogbonti: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

No sane man go marry a Gemini hoe

who certified her a hoe? you? have u seen her pant before ? guy stop assassinating her character online
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by 2Odds101(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I know a guy who do hookup with this Sophia once in a while here in VGC. The girl na coded olosho from time
right from time bro..
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by 2Odds101(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
zudozz:
85% of women always beautiful..When they are half naked..
men wey know
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Solomon8144: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I know a guy who do hookup with this Sophia once in a while here in VGC. The girl na coded olo**
You dey always know e no dey ever be you. Mugu
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
ogbonti:

who certified her a hoe? you? have u seen her pant before ? guy stop assassinating her character online

You nor go understand sha
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Do you understand what betrothal means?

And the process begins with what exactly?
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
cute leg..
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Your photo too show olosho oh. He go hard for you to defend yourself cause your appearance speaks volume

Well too bad. I won't remove my pic.
I'm naturally endowed and there is nothing I can do about it.

Someone asked Vicky, why is it u always post pic of neck upwards. We hardly see the full. Pic of you or at least head to the hips.
Ordinary head to upper waist, you are complaining, that I'm showing too. Much.

Well news flash that's my looks. If I were turtle neck top, it's even the worst. Whatever I wear I look extremely sexy in it except bubu or iro and buba or kaftan.

And my tops are not even lycra body hugging sef, but I still look overly sexy. People say I'm a mermaid well that's their problem not mine. I am who I am, simple. I won't cut off my Boobs nor disfigure my face and shape to make anyone happy and comfortable.

It's not my fault. Cast the blames on my creator. He alone knows why he made me this attractive. It pleased God to create me this way. I won't hide myself! U can decide not to look at my profile, it's a matter of choice.

Sorry the pic stays there for a long while. I love my looks, it's God's gift to me I can't fault it. First time I'm taking head to close to waist. Manage am like that. I love what I'm seeing on my profile. smiley

Whosoever that's uncomfortable with it? Pls don't click my profile. Thank God I'm popular every where I go and people know what I do for a living. I'm an entrepreneur, I run a company and a fashion school.

It's life . I will not hide!

So leave am like that!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:

Well too bad. I won't remove my pic.
I'm naturally endowed and there is nothing I can do about it.

Someone asked Vicky, why is it u always post pic of neck upwards. We hardly see the full. Pic of you or at least head to the hips.
Ordinary head to upper waist, you are complaining, that I'm showing too. Much.

Well news flash that's my looks. If I were turtle neck top, it's even the worst. Whatever I wear I look extremely sexy in it except bubu or iro and buba or kaftan.

And my tops are not even lycra body hugging sef, but I still look overly sexy. People say I'm a mermaid well that's their problem not mine. I am who I am, simple. I won't cut off my Boobs nor disfigure my face and shape to make anyone happy and comfortable.

It's not my fault. Cast the blames on my creator. He alone knows why he made me this attractive. It pleased God to create me this way. I won't hide myself! U can decide not to look at my profile, it's a matter of choice.

Sorry the pic stays there for a long while. I love my looks, it's God's gift to me I can't fault it. First time I'm taking head to close to waist. Manage am like that. I love what I'm seeing on my profile. smiley

Whosoever that's uncomfortable with it? Pls don't click my profile. Thank God I'm popular every where I go and people know what I do for a living.
So leave am like that!

You be confirm marine world firm
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by victorian(f): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

You be confirm marine world firm

I reject it! I'm not marine.

Do marine spirits go to churches like mfm? And other fire brand churches? And stay put worshipping God there?
I would say no! They don't stay back and keep going to such churches.
My Church is a firebrand church and it's always Holy Ghost firee!!!!

Nigerians are so naive, if they see a fair pretty lady, they label her as marine.

Na una wahala be that one. I know the God I serve through Christ Jesus.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:

I reject it! I'm not marine.

Do marine spirits go to churches like mfm? And other fire brand churches? And stay put worshipping God there?
I would say no! They don't stay back and keep going to such churches.
My Church is a firebrand church and it's always Holy Ghost firee!!!!

Nigerians are so naive, if they see a fair pretty lady, they label her as marine.

Na una wahala be that one. I know the God I serve through Christ Jesus.

Take it or leave it.

I know marine girls when i see one. You have the bad type of marine. If man sleeps with you up to 3 times he will start experiencing financial difficulties.

Tell yourself the truth, most of your relationships, the guy is always broke and you end up dumping him

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Humble123: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
To be frank she's ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Haric(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Na hate go kill you bad belle hydraulic soup guzzling somebody .
See how you dey talk as if no be a plate of indomie boys dey use chop your sister for area.

Chioma is from a very rich home so she's not in the relationship for the money .
Shut up there, which rich family? Chioma wey I been know well for Jos in her secondary school days?
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

I know marine girls when i see one. You have the bad type of marine. If man sleeps with you up to 3 times he will start experiencing financial difficulties.

Tell yourself the truth, most of your relationships, the guy is always broke and you end up dumping him

Jesus Christ! God forbid! I reject it!

I reject every curse u are trying to place on me, I send them back to you in Jesus name amen.
Your evil manipulations and curses will. Not work on me. My body is a temple of God and filled with the fire of the holyghost!

I decree every curses back to you in Jesus name amen

Be warned don't u dare curse me orsles I will report u to the moderators

What nonsense!

U evil thing!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by victorian(f): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
I decrees in the mighty name of Jesus Christ any coven, any man or woman, boy or girl wants to take my name to or pic to online, to lay curses on me, in Jesus name. I decree theie curses back to them in Jesus name.
No weapon, no curse formed against me shall prosper , every evil tongue that lies against me is destroyed in Jesus name amen.

And I decree their evil and curses back to anyone who dares lay curses on me in Jesus name amen.

Successful35 , u are a very vile and evil being. Your plan against me is completely destroyed in Jesus name amen!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ibrahiimo(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
ogbonti:

this is Sophia and her friends
by their fruit you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:

Jesus Christ! God forbid! I reject it!

I reject every curse u are trying to place on me, I send them back to you in Jesus name amen.
Your evil manipulations and curses will. Not work on me. My body is a temple of God and filled with the fire of the holyghost!

I decree every curses back to you in Jesus name amen

Be warned don't u dare curse me orsles I will report u to the moderators

What nonsense!

U evil thing!

I'm not cursing you, I'm asking if you have noticed anything like that. It happens to most fair ladies with natural fairness. When men start dating them, things get difficult. Don't pick offence. I'm only trying to enlighten you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.