Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures (84581 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Sexycardib: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Whizbuzz(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Sophia all this swag no go make David dick long for your OBO...you should be aware that he has moved on from your outdated kitten...Bleep 1 local guy wey no get bah to spite him...help a soul...the money he sends to you and your child for upkeep,spend it on another broke nigga so as to make David madddd....you will be on the spotlight again I swear...thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Suremikky(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice
Her thigh is just perfect

Not too fat
Such girls got no vagina odour because thier thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

Big lie
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Davexrides(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2020
I really don't see anything in her apart from STD, and it's calling on to you guys that pussy and ass, brezz controls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by ZooOga: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Shared with Caption ...

"Being Me is my Superpower ❤️
�: @thesophiamomodubrand
#LifeIsGood #Maldives #TravelBlog #Holiday"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8oUhgYnsOM/

good stuff op. me wanna join IG and follow her now. maybe i could get lucky grin

https://www.instagram.com/thesophiamomodu/
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 18, 2020
alizma:
Gather here If you know why she kept her hands up in almost all the pix.

Please tell us why
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:
The girl is Edo na.I no know wetin the girl do you people.
You people must put her down by force
Though as a man I prefer her face and body to these your sisters' sha grin
see your life. Na mothers u dey yab and compare to a small girl of under 25.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Let me go and see your pics first before saying anything
victorian:

Well too bad. I won't remove my pic.
I'm naturally endowed and there is nothing I can do about it.

Someone asked Vicky, why is it u always post pic of neck upwards. We hardly see the full. Pic of you or at least head to the hips.
Ordinary head to upper waist, you are complaining, that I'm showing too. Much.

Well news flash that's my looks. If I were turtle neck top, it's even the worst. Whatever I wear I look extremely sexy in it except bubu or iro and buba or kaftan.

And my tops are not even lycra body hugging sef, but I still look overly sexy. People say I'm a mermaid well that's their problem not mine. I am who I am, simple. I won't cut off my Boobs nor disfigure my face and shape to make anyone happy and comfortable.

It's not my fault. Cast the blames on my creator. He alone knows why he made me this attractive. It pleased God to create me this way. I won't hide myself! U can decide not to look at my profile, it's a matter of choice.

Sorry the pic stays there for a long while. I love my looks, it's God's gift to me I can't fault it. First time I'm taking head to close to waist. Manage am like that. I love what I'm seeing on my profile. smiley

Whosoever that's uncomfortable with it? Pls don't click my profile. Thank God I'm popular every where I go and people know what I do for a living. I'm an entrepreneur, I run a company and a fashion school.

It's life . I will not hide!

So leave am like that!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Madam, calm down grin grin grin
victorian:
I decrees in the mighty name of Jesus Christ any coven, any man or woman, boy or girl wants to take my name to or pic to online, to lay curses on me, in Jesus name. I decree theie curses back to them in Jesus name.
No weapon, no curse formed against me shall prosper , every evil tongue that lies against me is destroyed in Jesus name amen.

And I decree their evil and curses back to anyone who dares lay curses on me in Jesus name amen.

Successful35 , u are a very vile and evil being. Your plan against me is completely destroyed in Jesus name amen!
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Trailblazer8: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
I like you.
seunmohmoh:
Wonderful
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by nedekid: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Yet you don't forget Sophie's past
Does it make sense?
Same applies to her.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2020
LordAzubuike:
I know a guy who do hookup with this Sophia once in a while here in VGC. The girl na coded olo**

Before nko she no go dey Bleep? She still dey single and u expect are pucci not to be serviced and licked??
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2020
realokopi:
Madam, calm down grin grin grin

My brother i fear this one oh.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2020
femi4:
What's her talent?....at least chioma na cook, sorry chef

Chef for where?
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
this is Sophia and her friends
by their fruit you shall know them

I swear, just looking at that photo you go know say all of them na work (olosho)
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2020
victorian:

He didn't win me in anything I reject everything he thinks he knows about me.

Including u too, I reject u trying to sink me into his curses

Both of your plans won't work!
In Jesus name, anything that comes from your mouth or typing against me, I decree it back to you!

Both of you? Can't ruin my life.
Evil people.
Holyghost firee!!!!!! On both of you.

No be only win me in. You must be sick upstairs!

Get off my. Mentions! Serpents!
Smhhhhh

You done insult person say he dey sick upstairs. You this girl with bad spirit. All your relationships, the guy dey always go broke after few months of dating you. Gold digger
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by MrSix: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
can i get a used laptop of 2k? I want to buy two, one for me and one for dominique
Yeah boss... However, the ones for 2k are out is stock. But I have good ones for 1k. The 2k can now get you two clean US used laptops sir.

Chat me up and let Amadioha strike you down.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Don't be scared daughter of Zion....

I didn't mean he won you with the curses as you call it. But winning you by falling cheaply into the argument

She even dey insult you by saying you are sick upstairs. Looking at her photo you go know say na runs girl. She come here dey come form holy holy.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2020
victorian:

I'm not scared!

Rejecting any evil curse or manipulations placed against me immediately is not fear!

You call it cheap argument?

It's either both of you are working together as demons or u are truly naive in the ways of the spirit and words of the mouth .

You don't seat back and smile idly saying its cheap argument, it's not!

That's a twisted manipulation from his side and it won't work. Both your plans against me won't work!
I reject it in Jesus name. Amen.

No be only fear! Smhhhhhh

I swear you are too dull. What did this guy do to you that prompted you to start accusing him of manipulation. Olosho any small thing una done dey shout God name.

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2020
realokopi:
Let me go and see your pics first before saying anything

She done change the pic and put another one. If you see the previous pic you go know say na confirm olosho. Even this new pic when she put sef, her marine bad spirit dey show inside. Any man date this girl reach one month, na br9ke he go broke straight. I swear
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Enemyofpeace: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2020
MrSix:

Yeah boss... However, the ones for 2k are out is stock. But I have good ones for 1k. The 2k can now get you two clean US used laptops sir.

Chat me up and let Amadioha strike you down.
can i get a used laptop of #500? I want to buy two, one for me and one for dominique
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
successful35:

She done change the pic and put another one. If you see the previous pic you go know say na confirm olosho. Even this new pic when she put sef, her marine bad spirit dey show inside. Any man date this girl reach one month, na br9ke he go broke straight. I swear
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by MrSix: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
can i get a used laptop of #500? I want to buy two, one for me and one for dominique
You're indeed an enemy of peace. Abeg na...
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Samcent: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2020
@victorian, true true you be fine babe. And well mannered too. Keep it up! This is wishing you the best life has to offer!
My regards.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2020
successful35:

Sophia is more of a hoe than Chioma. Both are hoes but Sophia is far worse. My brother you nor fit compare Taurus and Gemini when it comes to olosho living oh. Give Gemini chance abeg, they were born to do olosho

Bring proof of her contractors.
Dating guys is different from being a sex contractor. Most guys and ladies don't marry after dating a person.
You part ways due to different reasons and I can bet you are not with your first person.
Nobody can be worse than someone being used as a sex worker by her fvck boy and sharing gains. Babcock students exposed her, not Kemi, that's why she was hiding in the beginning because her contractors will recognise her. She was snapping hands and feet in the beginning, before Davido exposed her.
She was never in school and always failing, when she could not carry the carryover loads, she withdrew to be Peruzzi's contractor full time. She never denied being used by Peruzzi.
You, myself, Sophie were once in relationships but not as pimps by your partner and sharing money, so, there's no way Sophie can be worse. QED.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Oga I can tell u that she might be having flings once in a while ,.... But she ain't even based in naija for three years now

The Peruzzi's issue started from Babcock, the Babcock students exposed her, not Kemi. No sex contractors abroad you mean? Was it not the abroad that people gave the hints that Kemi revealed?
Was Peruzzi not with her there that they were telling cousins lies that made Davido to be unperturbed?
Did she, Peruzzi or Davido deny the love-vendor issue when Davido found out?
Davido is not someone you throw something at but keeps quiet, when he discovered the secret abroad, he tweeted that "everyone has a past", only for his manager to throw it to his face recently that they are still on. That's what caused the last issue.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2020
maskid:

Now I know u are daft.

Don't let hate kill u sha

Regards to the mad woman that gave birth to you by the road side, I was not one of her rapist.
I feel your pains, sorry. You go dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Olatara:
Chioma is breastfeeding.

That's how all breastfeeding women around you shock themselves, right?
All don spoil tey tey from numerous contracts. Na Push up bra dey cover their secrets.
That's the excuse they all give after birth, go to bathrooms in Higher institutions' female hostels, you will bear me witness.
Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Bring proof of her contractors.
Dating guys is different from being a sex contractor. Most guys and ladies don't marry after dating a person.
You part ways due to different reasons and I can bet you are not with your first person.
Nobody can be worse than someone being used as a sex worker by her fvck boy and sharing gains. Babcock students exposed her, not Kemi, that's why she was hiding in the beginning because her contractors will recognise her. She was snapping hands and feet in the beginning, before Davido exposed her.
She was never in school and always failing, when she could not carry the carryover loads, she withdrew to be Peruzzi's contractor full time. She never denied being used by Peruzzi.
You, myself, Sophie were once in relationships but not as pimps by your partner and sharing money, so, there's no way Sophie can be worse. QED.

Make i nor argue with you because for this your post, I see many sense inside. Chioma and Sophia are both prostitutes. Davido na olosho he dey always dey attracted to pass. It is like that for most scorpio men.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by stevups(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Spotless girl

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2020
The whole reason she bought the swim suit was these pictures.

Happiness is eluding many ladies, cos they constantly want to prove they are happy.

Happiness needs no witness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures by Tmb78(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2020
EmekaBlue:
see your life. Na mothers u dey yab and compare to a small girl of under 25.
Well,considering most of them are still single like her,one can still compare.
women like the ones in the second pic who are still single and who look like them plenty for East na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Traditional Wedding Dance / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.