Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Please Help Me, My Brother Missed Egypt Flight To Abudhabi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me, My Brother Missed Egypt Flight To Abudhabi (416 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, My Brother Missed Egypt Flight To Abudhabi by Unityroad: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good afternoon lovely people, please kindly save my brother from depression, he was to resume back to work on t hen 8th and he missed his Egypt schedule flight. He was bounced back 1hr to flight take off time.. his agent now requesting for 87k to reschedule the flight which he can’t get at the moment. Please help with advice on how to solve this
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Missed Egypt Flight To Abudhabi by LadySwitz: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
@davodyguy Sir, can u help?
Re: Please Help Me, My Brother Missed Egypt Flight To Abudhabi by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe that ticket nah promo/discount ticket when it was purchased.

Unityroad:
Good afternoon lovely people, please kindly save my brother from depression, he was to resume back to work on t hen 8th and he missed his Egypt schedule flight. He was bounced back 1hr to flight take off time.. his agent now requesting for 87k to reschedule the flight which he can’t get at the moment. Please help with advice on how to solve this

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video / List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital / Ranked: The Top 10 Beautiful And Fascinating States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.