Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port (11303 Views)

How To Calculate Total Cost Of Clearing Vehicles - The E-valuation Way / Just Cleared From Tincan Island Is Tokunbo 2016 RX350 For 13.5M, Awoof / Clearing Your Goods At The Nigerian Port Made Easier...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
See some of our recent works.

Contact me on WhatsApp let's clear that car for u.

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by johnvinsley: 1:16am On Aug 07, 2020
I appreciate your transparent and honest write up with evidence. Pls what will be the total cost of clearing an Acura MDX 2009 with a minor dents on it. Would have love to visit your office but I don't leave in lagos.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by gbadaniyi(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2020
saabtechkeys NOW IN LEKKI
Opposite stanbic ibtc bank on admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, lagos

saabtechkeys is a mobile diagnostics and programming company based out of lagos with over 10 years of experience in the diagnostic and electrical field of the automotive industry. We offer programming and diagnosis for all types of vehicles.

Today's vehicles are extremely complex. The correct tooling to repair and diagnose them is cost prohibitive to all but a few shops. Most repair shops can't afford a factory scan tool for every type of vehicle they service. Without the factory tooling, quickly and accurately diagnosing a vehicle can be a real challenge. Sure, you can make an educated guess about what part to replace. But with the cost of parts being so expensive and with many customers watching their money closer than ever, is it worth the risk to guess?

Diagnostic and Reprogramming Services
All system diagnostic, Air bag systems, Anti lock brake systems ,Flash programming Emissions systems & smoke testing, Body electronic systems, Climate control system Security keys and systems programmed, Key Duplication, Re-pin Ignition Locks

saabtechkeys Mobile Diagnostic's and Programming is your shops solution for fast accurate and thorough Automotive Diagnostic's. With year's of experience backed with a wide range of top of the line tools you can always count on "get it right the first time" Analysis.
saabtechkeys also offers Programming for almost all Makes and Models of Vehicles for ALL Module's Including key Programming and key fob.Mobile service serving lagos , Call for appointment and pricing

saabtechkeys Guarantee.
saabtechkeys Mobile Diagnostics believes that when you make a call to have us diagnose a vehicle for you that you deserve the top of the line equipment and top of the line service with a great attitude and performed in a timely manner with correct results and guarantee's those results or you will not be charged.

saabtechkeys, lagos

Phone : 08077983808
Add read:Opposite stanbic ibtc bank on admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, lagos
Business Hours :
Mon-Sat :9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: By appointment
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Someone asked for the quotation of the Toyota Rav4 2010 in Naira Value

($2,375) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N200,000) = N614,112
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by cmoney22222: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
honda accord 2013 pls

kaysy:
Someone asked for the quotation of the Toyota Rav4 2010 in Naira Value

($2,375) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N200,000) = N614,112
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
cmoney22222:
honda accord 2013 pls

Sir, The CIF Value for Honda Accord 2013 is estimated at $3,200. So its probably going give us
($3,200) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N220,000) = N777,961.60 Total Clearing Cost

Please contact me for the clearing, i run an all inclusive clearing system, meaning the client is carried along in all i do. No cheats
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by cmoney22222: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2020
With this cost . I hope customs will not give issue for interstate travel
kaysy:

Sir, The CIF Value for Honda Accord 2013 is estimated at $3,200. So its probably going give us
($3,200) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N220,000) = N777,961.60 Total Clearing Cost

Please contact me for the clearing, i run an all inclusive clearing system, meaning the client is carried along in all i do. No cheats
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2020
No sir, all those customs on the road are only out to harass people just to extort money from them, once the deputy controller of customs has approved a payment for u and u pay, clear and got ur car released, anybody acting otherwise on the street is only out to extort u and u need to be able to stand ur ground, u can ask them to contact their oga, the name, rank and service ID of the DSC that approved ur payment is in the valuation invoice with u. Please make sure u dnt handover original copies of ur documents to them, so u just have to know and stand ur ground, last last they will collect money for "Officer on Duty" which is what they always do even is u pay normal duty or compromised duty.

And finally, the price is Ok from my calculation except if there is an interim changes in the course of the clearing.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Some of our recent jobs and their prices...

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Another work done

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2020
This one has been cleared and delivered to owner in 3 days.

Thank you for your patronage.

Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by tsekeok(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Hello sir
Please could you be kind to request
On cost of clearing RX 350 2010 & Corolla 2010

Thanks
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
tsekeok:
Hello sir
Please could you be kind to request
On cost of clearing RX 350 2010 & Corolla 2010

Thanks
Welcome sir and thanks for ur request, am always ready to provide answers as much as time permits me.

The CIF Value for Lexus RX 350 2010 is likely to be $3,720
So the calculation for clearing the Lexus RX 350 2010 will be (3720) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N250,000) = N898,630.36

The CIF Value for Toyota Corolla 2010 is likely to be $2,375
So the calculation for clearing the Toyota Corolla 2010 will be (2375) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N250,000) = N644,112.13

Chat me on WhatsApp lets get started with the clearing process if u are fine with the charges.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by tsekeok(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thanks boss
This came in handy
Do appreciate
kaysy:

Welcome sir and thanks for ur request, am always ready to provide answers as much as time permits me.

The CIF Value for Lexus RX 350 2010 is likely to be $3,720
So the calculation for clearing the Lexus RX 350 2010 will be (3720) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N250,000) = N898,630.36

The CIF Value for Toyota Corolla 2010 is likely to be $2,375
So the calculation for clearing the Toyota Corolla 2010 will be (2375) X (361) X (0.35) X (1.38) + (N250,000) = N644,112.13

Chat me on WhatsApp lets get started with the clearing process if u are fine with the charges.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON YOUR INT'L VEHICLE PURCHASE, SHIPPING WITH CLEARING YOUR GOODS, CARS AND CARGOES AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE IS PAINFUL THING BUT WE PLAN FOR YOU BETTER AND FAST TRACK YOUR CLEARING TO AFFORD DEMURRAGE OR AUCTION.

WE ALSO RENDERED PAYMENT FOR YOUR INT'L SHIPPING COST AND VEHICLE PAYMENT, IF YOU NEEDED AN ASSISTANCE FOR A TOKEN BASED ON THE AMOUNT PAYABLE, TALK TO US.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by henryutd(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2020
I saw your response on the other page. Please confirm the arithmetics for Camry 2011 and 2010.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Iamoilprince(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2020
Lexus RX 350, 2013

Please what’s the cost?
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Harkynkunle(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2020
Hi.. Can you give an insight of Camry 2009 with little dent in it (Muscle)
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Harkynkunle:

The clearing price or what?

Send me your Whatsapp number
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Iamoilprince:
Lexus RX 350, 2013

Please what’s the cost?

I will get back to you before day break, Send me a message on Whatsapp for better discussion
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Hero10001: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2020
tsekeok:
Thanks boss This came in handy Do appreciate
Hello, is it possible to get a duty paperwork reprint with VIN?
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Hero10001:

Hello, is it possible to get a duty paperwork reprint with VIN?

No, if you have the C number
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Hero10001: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
owo4mii:

No, if you have the C number
C number lost!
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Hero10001:

C number lost!

Which documents, do you have presently
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2020
Harkynkunle:

If, its clearing price, it will cost you #650, 000
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Hero10001: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
owo4mii:

Which documents, do you have presently
I have vehicle license, registration, roadworthy and insurance.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hero10001:

I have vehicle license, registration, roadworthy and insurance.

None of these can do it

Do you buy the vehicle new or from someone?
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by kaysy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
henryutd:
I saw your response on the other page. Please confirm the arithmetics for Camry 2011 and 2010.
I think i have responded to this on Whatsapp

Iamoilprince:
Lexus RX 350, 2013

Please what’s the cost?
Lexus RX 350, 2013 = N1,415,233

Harkynkunle:
Camry 2009 = N637,054
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Hero10001: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2020
owo4mii:

None of these can do it

Do you buy the vehicle new or from someone?
I bought it from a Church member, he made me believe the car has a complete customs duty but he has misplaced it and he promised to find it so I took the car in good faith.
Now he has relocated to Canada with his family.
Meanwhile, I've been driving the car for a year now and never encountered customs, I see em on highways but theyve never stopped me.
So, I guess maybe customs are interested in not too old cars or fresh vehicles or something but mine is a Honda Accord 2006.
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by owo4mii(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Hero10001:

I bought it from a Church member, he made me believe the car has a complete customs duty but he has misplaced it and he promised to find it so I took the car in good faith.
Now he has relocated to Canada with his family.
Meanwhile, I've been driving the car for a year now and never encountered customs, I see em on highways but theyve never stopped me.
So, I guess maybe customs are interested in not too old cars or fresh vehicles or something but mine is a Honda Accord 2006.

Well have that faith, if you are not been disturbed

Only that your church member can help out on getting the custom paper with a prove from him or where he bought the vehicle
Re: Let's Calculate The Total Cost Of Clearing Your Car From Tincan Island Port by Hero10001: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
owo4mii:

Well have that faith, if you are not been disturbed

Only that your church member can help out on getting the custom paper with a prove from him or where he bought the vehicle
A friend said Customs will don't Honda EOD and it's like cos they consider them old cars.
How true is that pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2020 Model Toyota Corolla Xle Toks Fully Loaded / Hire A Driver From Us 08061311315 08028612026 / 5tons Forklift (diesel Powered) For Short And Long Term Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.