Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (73690 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by PHijo(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Maybe the government should remove fuel subsidy. People should ride bicycles to work. It has got lots of advantages.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by EgunMogaji2: 9:23am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Dude please let's choose a location abeg you

Request denied. That’s a classic kindergartens move. You don’t own my time.

I’m done here and not interested in tit for tat beer parlor threats.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Request denied. That’s a classic kindergartens move. You don’t own my time.

I’m done here and not interested in tit for tat beer parlor threats.

Good day.

Kid. I think say you get mind. I wanted to teach you common sense perhaps the winter over there froze your cognitive faculties.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2020
armyofone:
Teach your little ones how to ride a bike. At her age, she should be using her bike (w/ helmet) to school if they are having transportation problems.
No helmet on mama's head shocked no helmet on daughter's head shocked
Very irresponsible of the lady to be using no helmets. The way the daughter is sitting on the carrier is also very funny. One sudden swerve and big injuries can happen. God protect them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Ykc2(m): 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Let her stop playing with her daughter's life undecidedif she wants to die she can go and jump inside Lagoon but playing with her daughter's life is what I wont support,
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
Why it may been fun to visit S.M platforms for the latest gists and enjoy these seemingly spicy stories. We're gradually losing our humanity.

Yes S.M stories are beautiful,I also juice on them, but the act of taking pictures and videos without the consent of the individual involved and make a private moment a national/international event is a clear violation of people's privacy which S.M users are gradually forgetting.

Our humanity matters. An act that makes people giggle because someone caught an action and quickly decided to make an event can have tremendous consequences to the unintending parties.

We're slowly losing privacy and the quality that makes is human. To publish people's images and videos without consent or recording them is a clear violation of their space

If you think it's a lie, try recording me with your phone when you see me, and see if I won't smash it angry

Are you a criminal human? No one needs privacy once you step outside your home. If you need privacy, lock yourself indoors.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by cutegentility(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Vortex369:

Are you a criminal human? No one needs privacy once you step outside your home. If you need privacy, lock yourself indoors.

This craze girl. Because you dey craze and be craze gal I no go reply you. As we both be craze persons. But I know you isn't crazy enough to try this with me. You want throway ya fone bi dat

Craze gal
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Reference(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2020
cutegentility:

You are right bro, people tends to abuse nearly everything in this part of the world.

wink
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2020
MissJoy29 wetin you dey find online this time tongue
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

This craze girl. Because you dey craze and be craze gal I no go reply you. As we both be craze persons. But I know you isn't crazy enough to try this with me. You want throway ya fone bi dat

Craze gal

Take it easy naw. Truth is that there is no Privacy, and those who seek privacy are almost always criminals. So my question to you again is - Are you a criminal human?

Stay home if you need privacy - It is an advice, cos if you are a criminal, you will be caught. Facial recog system is everywhere. Privacy died with Steve Job.

As for being crazy, it runs in the blood. Your blood.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by travelland(f): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2020
uuzba:
[s]
What are you training the child for?
Did you not know there are major roads in Nigeria before?
When you isolate yourself from your environment, pressing phone inside house all day, this is what you get.
Complaining about a non issue.
Highest case, the woman ride a bike beside her kid.
Lazy generation of complainers[/s].

It's obvious you don't live in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Vortex369:

Take it easy naw. Truth is that there is no Privacy, and those who seek privacy are almost always criminals. So my question to you again is - Are you a criminal human?

Stay home if you need privacy - It is an advice, cos if you are a criminal, you will be caught. Facial recog system is everywhere. Privacy died with Steve Job.

As for being crazy, it runs in the blood. Your blood.

Your blood is mine. Then why aren't you here baby kiss Na Belle you dey find so grin
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by ignis: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Danielmegg(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Nyc 1 there
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Your blood is mine. Then why aren't you here baby kiss Na Belle you dey find so grin

It is not all sex that results in ejaculation. Close your teeth.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Vortex369:

It is not all sex that results in ejaculation. Close your teeth.

Stop making your fantasies about me public. It's unwomanly wink
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by MissJoy29(f): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
MissJoy29 wetin you dey find online this time tongue
Lol...you sef.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2020
MissJoy29:

Lol...you sef.

Na me na. Official troublemaker number One
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by BallBusting: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Soar2019: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Only in Nigeria people die for cars .. senators meant to serve the poor have fleets of cars at the expense of the people .. in Holland the Prime Minister ride on bicycle to office.. (it never change his personality) in Japan you see mothers caring 2 kids on bicycle to schools .. but in Nigeria you are rated poor or rich based on ‘what you don’t have’..
Nigerians needs to be ‘re-oriented’ about what wealth is all about .. and until we go back to our ‘grand Father’s Days’ ..we may wake up a day and found out there is no Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by baby124: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2020
uuzba:

Why can't she just give the child the bike to ride?
Is the girl too stupid to ride a bike on her own?
Lazy generation of phone pressing addicts.

Nigerians can never solve their problems.
You didn't invent the wheel. White man invented it and made car and bicycle for you to buy. Your ancestors were all walking about on foot till white man came.
Now ordinary to ride bicycle is PhD.
Lagos is dangerous for the girl to ride that bike on her own. Stop putting down black people. Nothing special about white people. Most inventions were stolen from black slaves by their masters too. So be careful before you insult your own. The whole Caesarian process of birth of today is an African invention.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by uuzba(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2020
travelland:

It's obvious you don't live in Lagos.
At least you read it.
I live very very well inside Lagos.
I own a bicycle and I ride it any time I like on this same Lagos roads you are crying about m
Sorry, I am not on social media. I will not post any pictures for you.
If you want to solve a problem, you just solve it and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by uuzba(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2020
armyofone:
Teach your little ones how to ride a bike. At her age, she should be using her bike (w/ helmet) to school if they are having transportation problems.
No helmet on mama's head shocked no helmet on daughter's head shocked
Don't mind the spoilt, pompous phone pressing addicts.
To ride ordinary bike now is PhD.
Disgraceful small girl cannot ride bike?
Nonsense.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Loaihinwx: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2020
M-a-c-ay en-e-r-gy

15% cap-tal every 2* weeks

Cap-tal paid back in the 10*th week

wha-t-S-app
0-90-18-24-6-8-61

0-7083-11-9-1-00
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Agugbadin: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2020
This is beautiful and more environmentally friendly. In the Netherlands every family has bicycles, the only problem here is the behaviour of many drivers on our roads.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Slimranky(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2020
From the look on her face she's not happy that she's been snapped,
And it's very wrong for her and her daughter not to wear helmets
And her daughter is not holding that voluptuous waistline well
Mean while I like her courage and uniqueness in finding out a way through crazy gidi traffic
That woman is a super woman
I need a girl with her type of waist
That waist is moderate and super comfy when cuddling
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by DedeNkem: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2020
For someone to call this wonderful woman a "village woman" for taking her daughter to school on a bicycle, shows how stupid and ignorant some Nigerians can be.

This woman was doing three good things at the same time - taking her daughter to school, excercising and contributing zero carbon emission!

In The Netherlands, some ministers ride bicycles to work! (The picture below is the Netherlands Prime minister).They're more healthy, intelligent and competent than their Nigerian counterparts who're fat, unhealthy, incompetent, visionless and very corrupt!

Only inept id*iots would laugh at this woman!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Super Mum!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by ekerintee: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
omoharry:
It
Nigerian roads are not designed for bicycles.it is a big risk riding bicycles on a busy road with lawless and reckless motorist and bikers .our road shud have bicycle path if this idea is to be appreciated .anyway ,it may be ok on a less busy road .

will be too dangerous for a kid her age to ride on the Lagos crazy road.she would have to contend with the rough Danfor drivers and other motorist that drive with recklessly abandon on our road. She can learn cycling around her neighborhood for ow but not fit to cycle independently on the busy crazy Lagos main roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
Why it may been fun to visit S.M platforms for the latest gists and enjoy these seemingly spicy stories. We're gradually losing our humanity.

Yes S.M stories are beautiful,I also juice on them, but the act of taking pictures and videos without the consent of the individual involved and make a private moment a national/international event is a clear violation of people's privacy which S.M users are gradually forgetting.

Our humanity matters. An act that makes people giggle because someone caught an action and quickly decided to make an event can have tremendous consequences to the unintending parties.

We're slowly losing privacy and the quality that makes is human. To publish people's images and videos without consent or recording them is a clear violation of their space

If you think it's a lie, try recording me with your phone when you see me, and see if I won't smash it angry

As long as you're in public space anyone is free to snap ... as in topic.... no permission required to snap/post on SM. It is not invasion of privacy.... how can you have privacy in public? But... should the poster have a different caption/story.... Olosho by night...responsible mom by day.... then that's a different ball game... can be facing sooo many charges.

@ topic.... blogger probably been hanging out a car window to snap... wasn't discreet... lady gave him a serious side eye. Did well tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.