Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,996 members, 7,799,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (73686 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Born2Breed:

Will you allow your 10yr old to ride a bike to school on Lagos road?

Help me ask oh. Wetin do school bus, if no school bus then enter bus yourself.

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by armadeo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Clean2016:

And you will be sued for destruction of properties. And you may end up in jail. Filming is not infringement of privacy. Try read laws on it.

Oga. You cannot take someone's picture without his permission and post it online. Its wrong.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
truthsayer009:

True, I love their lifestyle & culture. Imagine trying to Woo a girl with battery charged Bicycle, haha it would feel so stylish.

In Nigeria, totally opposite.

STOP QUOTING ME ON EVERY POST I MAKE!

Isn't it a NIGERIAN WOMAN in NIGERIA riding the bicycle?! And who the f 'woos' a lady with a bicycle?!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by pacespot(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
If bicycles are not banned, why worrying yourself about the stressful okada, but that girl needs to be seated properly, it is too risky that way, only a mature woman can seat like that.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
fieryy:

Isn't it a NIGERIAN WOMAN in NIGERIA riding the bicycle?! And who the f 'woos' a lady with a bicycle?!

I always love to put people in their place so here we go.

1. First of all, this is a blatant lie & I dare you to post every where I have quoted you If there are even upto 0.2% of every post you have made. You have definitely lied because the Stats are there for every one to see.

2. You surely know what I meant & It was a joke. Where is your sense of humour please.

3. You always have an inferiority complex anything something is said about a Nigerian woman, always responding out of context. Always running in full emotions whenever anything is said about Nigerian Women.

Lastly, I'm not a people pleaser & I don't kiss ass for any reason, you are very Toxic & always running with full emotions & I will tell you to your face.

Just because I ask for advices on how to adapt & move around in Deutschland doesn't make you important.

You can FVCK OFF, unfollowed.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
truthsayer009:

You can FVCK OFF, unfollowed.

Thanks goodness! If you have nothing relevant to say, do not mention me! You should have unfollowed my 'toxic ass' a long time ago. Cleeeeearly, I do not see the humor in bashing Nigerian women. It isn't a secret and besides who's even talking about Deutschland? Lmao!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
fieryy:

Fix your energy ii take henessy beg you. What truthsayer009 said didn't warrant such outburst. Perhaps you don't have much persons around you who tell tins as it is. His comment was without negative vibe and impure motive, so what's the rant about na?

Let's stop disrespecting one another o. E no proper
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Fix your energy ii take henessy beg you. What truthsayer009 said didn't warrant such outburst. Perhaps you don't have much persons around you who tell tins as it is. His comment was without negative vibe and impure motive, so what's the rant about na?

Let's stop disrespecting one another o. E no proper

This is someone who 'knows' me and knows I do not appreciate that kind of 'humor' or whatever he calls it. What was he expecting me to do? Laugh with him. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
fieryy:

This is someone who 'knows' me and knows I do not appreciate that kind of 'humor' or whatever he calls it. What was he expecting me to do? Laugh with him. Mtcheeeeeeeew

You're both my main people. It's not needed. It's like pulling a trigger on a friend. Came out on nowhere. Not too much to get angry over. Trust me. Make we all take am easy. D world is way too screwed for another new fight wink
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by laughitall(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yustash001:
Come to Bauchi here....that's not something new
You'll see kids going to school with there bicycle even on express...
Their schools have bicycle parks...
waoh ! I like that ..
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by kaima1984(f): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
Why it may been fun to visit S.M platforms for the latest gists and enjoy these seemingly spicy stories. We're gradually losing our humanity.

Yes S.M stories are beautiful,I also juice on them, but the act of taking pictures and videos without the consent of the individual involved and make a private moment a national/international event is a clear violation of people's privacy which S.M users are gradually forgetting.

Our humanity matters. An act that makes people giggle because someone caught an action and quickly decided to make an event can have tremendous consequences to the unintending parties.

We're slowly losing privacy and the quality that makes is human. To publish people's images and videos without consent or recording them is a clear violation of their space

If you think it's a lie, try recording me with your phone when you see me, and see if I won't smash it angry
you got me laughing real good,thanks jare
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by healthserve(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
kaima1984:
you got me laughing real good,thanks jare

Glad I made you laff wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by GoldHorse(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Love this woman. True slay mama!
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by dominion001(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
alizma:
I can bet my left scrotum, that lady is from somewhere in the East.
developed countries encourage such inorder to encourage a non CO2 environment but because you are a Nigerian with this ur mentality all you can bring here is the tribal card. I weep for your type

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by alizma: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
dominion001:
developed countries encourage such inorder to encourage a non CO2 environment but because you are a Nigerian with this ur mentality all you can bring here is the tribal card. I weep for your type
What is your point, do you even know why I made that statement? Contrary to your thought, my comment is in appreciation of her determination to achieve an aim which is getting her daughter to school against all odds. Having clear you on that, I maintain that she is from the East and if you think otherwise, you can come up with a bet let's lunch a search for her.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Farki: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
fairfora:
Because only those from the east live in Lagos abi? No just bet your scrotum on this oo, burst it

She looks like one Chinonso from Imo State,just saying.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by MrMacinterchi1: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Nonsensetalk:
.... If trailer jam her nw...una go dey blame village pple...
why trailer go jam her... �
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Exodora: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2020
armyofone:
Teach your little ones how to ride a bike. At her age, she should be using her bike (w/ helmet) to school if they are having transportation problems.
No helmet on mama's head shocked no helmet on daughter's head shocked
Lagos and bike for littel children , just tell me you are not serious . Imagine walking by feet you are not even safe not to talk of a kid with bike.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by HORRORIZON: 2:17am On Feb 19, 2020
fieryy:

Thanks goodness! If you have nothing relevant to say, do not mention me! You should have unfollowed my 'toxic ass' a long time ago. Cleeeeearly, I do not see the humor in bashing Nigerian women. It isn't a secret and besides who's even talking about Deutschland? Lmao!

Damn, you have some sexy azz lips, body as well.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with caption ...

They can ban everything but can’t ban Lagos Sense. As seen in Lagos!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8q62EjgKvO/

Later they will say Buhari isn't trying.Look at Mother and Daughter both robust and looking healthy.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by holicupp(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2020
chaiii naija my kwantry any how we must survive God bless the mothers
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Bbnnaji(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Get your unique,exquisite professional designs for: business logo, business cards,posters,book and magazine covers,flyers,social media contents etc. Very affordable price. send us a DM
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by MissJoy29(f): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

Na me na. Official troublemaker number One
grin
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by DedeNkem: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2020
fieryy:

Honestly! the Dutch are crazy about bicycles, but the girl is old enough to have hers. She doesn't have to ride alone, the mum can ride next to her..

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the mother giving her daughter a lift. Moreover, the bicycle is built for two. Haven't you seen two adults on one bicycle before? What is wrong with that?
So because you're old enough to have your own car, so nobody should give you a lift with theirs? It makes no sense.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2020
DedeNkem:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the mother giving her daughter a lift. Moreover, the bicycle is built for two. Haven't you seen two adults on one bicycle before? What is wrong with that?
So because you're old enough to have your own car, so nobody should give you a lift with theirs? It makes no sense.

There's nothing bad with a mum giving ger daughter a lift, but does that look like a tandem bicycle to you? Obviously the bicycle is not built for two and will not support the weight of two, as it doesn't even have the length to.
What the mum ia doing could go terribly wrong, when she takes a sharp turn, has to pull or step on the break immediately etc. She could easily lose her balance. A tandem bicycle would have been better or the child gets her own bicycle.

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by DedeNkem: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2020
fieryy:

There's nothing bad with a mum giving ger daughter a lift, but does that look like a tandem bicycle to you? Obviously the bicycle is not built for two and will not support the weight of two, as it doesn't even have the length to.
What the mum ia doing could go terribly wrong, when she takes a sharp turn, has to pull or step on the break immediately etc. She could easily lose her balance. A tandem bicycle would have been better or the child gets her own bicycle.

That it may be difficult for you to do doesn't mean it should for others. After all, some people find it hard to ride a two-wheeled bicycle and motorcycle.

If you think only tandem bicycles are built to accommodate more than one person, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I base in The Netherlands, the land of bicycles, so I guess I know more about bikes than you. The Police here won't have problem with that mother and daughter on one bike because it is appropriate. Except that they must wear protective head gears. In fact, I see parents carry their babies or toddlers with bicycles here as long as you place a babysit on it.
Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2020
DedeNkem:

That it may be difficult for you to do doesn't mean it should for others. After all, some people find it hard to ride a two-wheeled bicycle and motorcycle.

If you think only tandem bicycles are built to accommodate more than one person, then you have no clue what you're talking about.

I base in The Netherlands, the land of bicycles, so I guess I know more about bikes than you. The Police here won't have problem with that mother and daughter on one bike because it is appropriate. Except that they must wear protective head gears. In fact, I see parents carry their babies or toddlers with bicycles here as long as you place a babysit on it.

And I live in Germany. What's your point? I'm obsessed with bicycles. Left for me, I'd rather be riding it all year long. Besides, let's not act like the Dutch are super strict when it comes to traffic rules. You guys are crazy! In fact, I made a post about this two years ago.

Re: Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) by DedeNkem: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
fieryy:

And I live in Germany. What's your point? I'm obsessed with bicycles. Left for me, I'd rather be riding it all year long. Besides, let's not act like the Dutch are super strict when it comes to traffic rules. You guys are crazy! In fact, I made a post about this two years ago.

I understand that some idiots here don't obey zebra crossings. That's the main traffic rule some break here and I'm tired of complaing about it.

I've been to Germany too, and I know they've very strict traffic rules. That, I don't dispute.

But in regard to other traffic regulations here, the Dutch police don't play when you're caught.

Even bicycles have dedicated path and bridges more than 500km. It is well regulated and bicycle safety is paramount. If there are two people on a bike built for one person or you ride carelessly, they would either be arrested or given a warning.

In conclusion, as I already stated, the mother and daughter on one bike, did nothing inappropriate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Full Meaning Of Pms,agp And Dpo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.