Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Craziest Lie You Ever Told. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Craziest Lie You Ever Told. (370 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by CalciumB3: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
There was a time my mum asked me to withdraw money from her account. I went to the nearest atm machine and collected 10k.

I was on my way home when I saw a naira bet shop. I went inside.

Brethren, I came outside with 150 naira. I started downloading the lies I'll tell my mum. I came up with a plan, torn my cloth and rubbed my body with sand.

I cried from the place reach house, my mum screamed when she saw me. She asked what happened. I told her that some guys followed me from the atm and collected the money from me and I was also beaten.

I ate and slept. I woke up to the arrival of my dad, my mum had already explained what happened to my dad. I was summoned by my dad. I explained everything to him and what I got I return was a thunderous slap.
"You that Wasiu saw going inside naira bet shop" My dad yelled

I know say I don cast. The beating I received that night was tremendous.. I was beaten blue green.

I no fit forget that day. Unknown to me, that 10k supposed to be the money my mum wanted to give me for my birthday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by Froshloaded: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ah grin
Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by Gwagone: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
WTF
Una sha celebrate that birthday in a unique way
Where is Wasiu by the way?
Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by CalciumB3: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
Una sha celebrate that birthday in a unique way
Where is Wasiu by the way?
wasiu was someone living at the back of our house. I once caught him sleeping with our landlord's daughter.. I kuku expose them

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by Gwagone: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
CalciumB3:
wasiu was someone living at the back of our house. I once caught him sleeping with our landlord's daughter.. I kuku expose them
WTF
Lol
You guys are not meant for each other
Do you still hear from him?
Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by CalciumB3: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF Lol You guys are not meant for each other Do you still hear from him?
yea Bro. The dude is in Germany

1 Like

Re: Craziest Lie You Ever Told. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
CalciumB3:
And his payback was muah kiss... Exposer and Expozee grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motherless Babies Orphanage In Abuja / Do This And Your Marriage Will Never Breakup / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.