Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top (984 Views)

Video - How to Create A Sticky Navigation Menu In Wordpress Site (2 Methods) / Need Help On How To Activate Sticky Header In My Website / Hack: How To Make Any Header Sticky (float) With Just CSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top by CallMeDrino: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders,

I'm having a little problem with my theme Sticky Header

I have searched everywhere in the Theme Settings for solution but to no avail.

Please, is there a way I can make my Sticky Header stay at the top.

The name of the theme is Zox News

The website name is https://fireboydml.xyz/ (I'm just using this site to test the theme before I'll finally install it on the main website I want to use it on)

I'll be glad if anyone can help me out. Thanks

Re: How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top by codesngr(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Come just 2k only
Re: How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top by eldervine: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's simple there are two ways to do it using css
First one is to
Design the header as a picture and use the background-image property

or to code it directly
Re: How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top by AutoReportNG: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
CallMeDrino:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I'm having a little problem with my theme Sticky Header

I have searched everywhere in the Theme Settings for solution but to no avail.

Please, is there a way I can make my Sticky Header stay at the top.

The name of the theme is Zox News

The website name is https://fireboydml.xyz/ (I'm just using this site to test the theme before I'll finally install it on the main website I want to use it on)

I'll be glad if anyone can help me out. Thanks

Which theme are you using? What you posted looks like Zox News Theme and Zox Theme is a bit complex and not for newbies, I will advice you as a brother to outsource it out to a trusted web designer, I got struck too when I was design I g mine, a God sent dude helped out

Sticky Post is kind of easy but you need a CSS knowledge and some bit of coding to make it work, also you need to activate your slider these are what the designer will help you to do...

Hope this helps?

All the best Sir
Re: How Can I Make A Sticky Header Stay Fixed At The Top by CallMeDrino: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
AutoReportNG:

Which theme are you using? What you posted looks like Zox News Theme and Zox Theme is a bit complex and not for newbies, I will advice you as a brother to outsource it out to a trusted web designer, I got struck too when I was design I g mine, a God sent dude helped out

Sticky Post is kind of easy but you need a CSS knowledge and some bit of coding to make it work, also you need to activate your slider these are what the designer will help you to do...

Hope this helps?

All the best Sir

Okay, thanks

I have already activated the slider

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Debug Dis Iis Error Msg! / Nigeria365.com. New Nigerian Website Directory / Why Ruby On Rails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.