Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals (17996 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by agwom(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
* As Airforce vows to deploy helicopters against Katsina bandits President Muhammadu Buhari has assured the Katsina state government and Emirate Council that his administration will do whatever it takes to rid the country of bandits, terrorists and criminals. The President gave the assurance on Monday in a condolence message delivered on his behalf by the Chief of Staff, Malam Abba Kyari. Malam Kyari led Federal Government delegation to Katsina state to commiserate with Governor Aminu Bello Masari and Emir of Katsina, Abdulmuminu Kabir Usman, over the recent killings by bandits.

The delegation included Minister of Defence, General Bashir Magashi (rtd), Minister of Police Affairs, Mohammed Maigari Dingyadi, Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika and Director General of National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ahmed Rufa’i Abubakar. AOthers on the delegation are the Senior Special Assistants to the President, Household and Social Events, Malam Sarki Abba, and Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

Presidential media aide, Garba Shehu, in a statement on Monday, said the delegation was sent by President Buhari to condole with government and people of Katsina, and also get a full brief on the security situation in the state, especially on the attack that claimed many lives in Batsari local government area at the weekend. The President, who condoled with families of the 31 victims of the attack, prayed that Almighty God will comfort all of them and grant the departed rest. Governor Masari, while receiving the delegation shortly after his return from Batsari Council, said the latest incident had marred seven months of unbroken peace in the state as a result of measures put in place by his administration.

Masari, who said the only enduring remedy to banditry was provision of education, assured that education will continue to be a priority of the government. The governor thanked the President for sending the delegation to condole with the state. The Emir of Katsina, who also thanked the President for sending the team to Katsina, implored the military and police to put more effort in tackling the menace. “We must go all out and spare no effort in tackling them.

They are trying to destroy the country,” he added. The heads of security agencies, military and police, who gave their situation reports to the delegation at the meeting, said that Nigerian Air Force fighter helicopters, with night vision capability, will support the ground operation against bandits.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-government-will-rid-nigeria-of-bandits-terrorists-criminals-buhari.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by deboysben(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Are you still doing campaign for crying out loud.

What kind of man is this?

Lord!

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hahahahahahaha...Nigerians elected a cow to be their president and so far so good he has not disappointed them.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by AgentNairaland(f): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who Dey Talk

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
In Katsina State, the General’s home state begging bandits for peace instead of routing them has become an awkward attribute of governance. 

Even the soldiers, police and other security personnel are as unsafe as the general public.It is a state of hopeless-ness that should have provoked new initiatives, but the regime appears impervious to change.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-bandits-are-taking-over-here/amp/
cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Chuks9000: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
deboysben:

What kind of man is this

Lord!
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by chatinent: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Story, story..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
My govt will...
This is 2020.

I'm sure that a day to his handover, he will still say my govt will....
Mr robot

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by ZombieHUNT: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
deboysben:
What kind of man is this
Lord!

Government of I Will.....

What Else were you expecting to hear

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by ZombieHUNT: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:

My govt will...
This is 2020.

I'm sure that a day to his handover, he will still say my govt will....
Mr robot

Abba kyari is with his remote control

Shame to all those supporting this calamity

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Charmingrascal(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
All these backhanded promises backed with little action will not get us anywhere.

Baba get to work put ur service Chiefs on their toes and if they are not capable of getting the proper job done they should be fired.

There are many Officers in the Military that are more capable than the service Chiefs we have now and that are willing to serve.

Baba drop the nepotistic habit and look beyond the North in making appointments in the Military and other security agencies, this is an issue that concerns the life of Nigerians it is not something to play politics with.

There is no day you wake up in this Country that you will not hear an issue of security breach and killings, it is just so sad.

I weep for the people that sponsor killings to earn political or religious point for karma shall visit them, it shall consume them and their generation.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
At this juncture, the president cannot pretend not to know the sponsors of these bandits and terrorists. Make an arrest Mr president !!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by sapientia(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
This WILL WILL WILL Government.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by BeerParlour: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Buhari is fooling himself and his fellow zombies.

Buhari's support for his Fulani jihadist have made the Fulani jihadist a.k.a Fulani bandits to overtake Boko Haram in killings,
Fulani jihadist have killed and carried more attacks on Nigerians than Boko Haram.
Buhari is a terrorist

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by EagleNest(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
What a nonsense! After 5years you are still saying " I will". When are are you going to say 'I have started, or I have completed so, so and so! "

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by altruisticlomo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Baba u have already failed humanity hoping on u is like backing on the wrong horse, I jx hope the south west remain safe till ur failed regime is over

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Marine54(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na only yoruba people where you fit deceive with this your Lie's. We where from ss/ se dong know you right from inception. That is why we never wast our vote on you..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by realstars: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
The good and the bad
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Fulani taking over Katsina
Hausa sorry oooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Believe whatever comes from Buhari at your own risk!!!

These are mere words to make the people who no sabi to relax while they continue to carry out their nefarious activities

How will he rid Nigeria of bandits, terrorists...

Like this

Even this governor was there to do his biddings

To think that this guy is still a governor after the visitation is provoking!!!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Bola146(f): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by emmabest2000(m): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Godfather has spoken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by BruncleZuma: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
We've heard that before! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by mytime24(f): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Renforce: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
"Our darling daddy"!
I'm 100% sure that on a thread as this you would scarcely not find such a comment by a fellow on 30k monthly shocked

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by OakConsultNG: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Born2Breed(f): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
grin

Will...will...

When will this man stop saying we will instead we have.
My government will and 100's where killed in your own state.

Woe will continue to betide those who voted this closet terrorist as Nigeria's president.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by datola: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2020
How come all of them members of the delegation are muslim Northerners.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by okpalaAnambra: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2020
He should do and finish his tenure abegi

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by nastyprincess01: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo Election: Supreme Court Set To Hear Ihedioha’s Application / Saraki, Lawan Supporters Wreck APC Consensus Meeting / FG Copying Lagos’ Template To Revive Economy –adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.