Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals (18001 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks UN Security Council To Help Rid Nigeria, Others Of Terrorism / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by akinbode1(m): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Empty boasting.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by sterlingD(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Audio,audio, audio.This is ridiculous.Hmm what l am seeing is campaign long after election.If we still have fate and hope in this government, the hand writing is on the wall.

This government can not give us good governance,this government can not deliver on good governance,this government can not meet the yearnings of the people on good governance.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Goldencheese(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
I will. I will. I will. We don hear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Moz22: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Says a president who is on a 20 days holiday in the abroad
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Molutex(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari and apc they are like 5 and 6
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Maranzano(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerians want to see the end of bloodshed by the bandits, boko haram and the murderous herdsmen. Govt have been making promises for the past five years. Hope deferred makes the heart sick. Enough of this "We will", "we shall". People are actually running out of patience. Today's survivors will become tomorrow's victims. The time to act is now.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by dbayei(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Because it concerns his backyard.... idiot
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by AerialMapper: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Tidy up your administration internally. You cannot even do that effectively and you want to rid Nigeria of bandits?

Silly talk
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Rachaelgold(f): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Is he joking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by AmeLonRo(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2020
I pray so and believe you can make Nigeria great again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsxYnEuB8l0
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by tete7000(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
He should do and finish his tenure abegi

Finish? Or he should be uprooted and be thrown into the sea....
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by TheTourist: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Without even reading the write-up.....God punish the writer and who the speech was written on his behalf. Only dead brain people will believe this piece of trash statement.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
I wanted to say, "must he talk?" but I quickly realize that if he doesn't, I'll still complain.

If anyone says he/she has solution(s) to human problems, ask him; have you taken permission from the problems.
Funny? But such is the nature of human problems, he is the same problem promising himself solutions.

Look around the world, look beyond surface paintings called civilization, are we really solving problems or we are just recycling problems to give them new appearances?

No leader has ever solved any problem. Or, how do you explain why human problems keep multiplying if truly someone sometime offered good leadership?

Solution to the root cause is the only solution and nothing will work until we remove all forms of partitionings. How do you share a ball equally between two kids? Is it not by playing together?

Everything is one and any form of division is primary to all other problems.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by babaztee: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2020
Who brought them in the first instance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by ShipChina2naija: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
wizzyrich:
At this juncture, the president cannot pretend not to know the sponsors of these bandits and terrorists. Make an arrest Mr president !!!
funny Nigeria ,the sponsor of the so called bandits is your president...the same weapons dished out to fight war against non northerners if Jonathan had won the election of 2015 are the weapons used to terrorise them.....you don't know what it will take them to overhaul banditry when all touts for core northern states have guns....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by openmine(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2020
More audio promises! tongue tongue
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by MenAreSlaves: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by chukwumzurum(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Please granddad should rest his deminishing strength. It's not Noble for old men to tell lies.
Las Las he's older than my grandpa.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Staro: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Laughable
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Loydfaloyd: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Just stop all these rants PMB

Please give your people food to eat.
Give your graduates job.
Provide free health care.
Reduce the cost of rice.

And stop all these Terrorism today, Killings tomorrow and Corruption the day after!

We are tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Arijude(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2020
chatinent:
Story, story..
stooooorrrryyy
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Fuckgovt: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2020
What he is implying here is, his govt will get rid of igbos, Christians, and his critics so as to propagate Islam.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Chiwesley1: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2020
OK. Next page biko
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by bestxperience: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Sounds like 3rd Term Manifesto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Bukky244: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Rtd Gen Buhari, your government supports bandits. You are the one giving them cover through the Nigerian military. Soon, people will start retaliating, someone will arise that will deliver the indigenous people from the onslaught of your tribesmen and jihad forces.

"During his time in office, Taylor cut the size of the Armed Forces of Liberia, dismissing 2,400–2,600 former personnel, many of whom were ethnic Krahn brought in by former President Doe to give advantage to his people.[22] In its place, Taylor installed the Anti-Terrorist Unit, the Special Operations Division of the Liberian National Police (LNP), which he used as his own private army".

This quote is what Buhari and his terror goons are doing.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Sweeetheart(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
in a sane country, buhari would have been impeached for keeping the incompetent securities chiefs

keeping the incompetent securities chiefs shows Buhari is benefitting from the insecurity going on in this country
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by TheStarsAlign: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Say something new abeg
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by berbs: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Ya father yansh!!! angry
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Litepp: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2020
This man should be a comedian. Nigeria under your watch is a failed country. I wish collectively we can boot out this government or Army should just overthrow them. We are all tired of excuses and promises. People are dying, those alive are suffering. Walahi, Buhari no smart at all.
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Slimranky(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Audio will
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Boyooosa(m): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Go and sit down!
Re: Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals by Scamperlee(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Common story. . . Next page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger / Akpabio, Amaechi, Ben Bruce And Others To Feature In Niger Delta Summit / Herdsmen Banditry Intolerable – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.