Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! (4541 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by Tony142: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021
shobam1410:
It's WRONG to impregnate a lady outside WEDLOCK or get yourself impregnated via sexual intercourse outside WEDLOCK.

I mean we are not even to have sex outside marriage, talk less impregnate anyone.

It's WORSE to make a marriage decision based on that wrong!

You cannot build a future on a mistake!

Except you decide in yourself that this lady is actually who you want as a wife and she also decides same.

Then the decision is beyond the mistake, the mistake just revealed the decision you would have made.

I hope you get the twist.

But it's real foolishness to marry someone you have no deep emotions for, someone you have not proven his or her character, someone you would never respect or honour, someone who has no spiritual strength nor mental fervency, ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT FOR HIM OR YOU IMPREGNATED HER.

You can't build life on MISTAKES.

u are mad, very mad, you can not marry her but u are banging her abi? na God go punish u, yes, I know that is not all the girls u bang u should marry, but if u did not want to marry her, why should you get her pregnant then? why do not you use condom? why did u go in raw?

it is your type that produce a lot of single mothers and baby mama, the most painful part is that at the end of the day one mumu simp will still go and marry that useless single mother

stop producing single mother for mumu simp to marry

if u know u can not marry her, do not go in raw #nonsense
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by shobam1410(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by GreatAxeMan: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bros, are you still in the ebook venture? I'd like to order for some ebooks.

shobam1410:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVX_sLrSfaY
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by shobam1410(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's a Beautiful Week for a New Beginning
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by shobam1410(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by shobam1410(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! by shobam1410(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Your pastor can twist the gospel to suit your lifestyle here on earth, but I tell you the truth, he can never twist the judgment to suit you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unmarried. Brutally Honest Facts. / Man Collapsed & Fainted After His Daughter Agrees To Marry This Boy. See The Boy / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.