Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? (2063 Views)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Charisec(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
It's WRONG to impregnate a lady outside WEDLOCK or get yourself impregnated via sexual intercourse outside WEDLOCK.

I mean we are not even to have sex outside marriage, talk less impregnate anyone.

It's WORSE to make a marriage decision based on that wrong!

You cannot build a future on a mistake!

Except you decide in yourself that this lady is actually who you want as a wife and she also decides same.

Then the decision is beyond the mistake, the mistake just revealed the decision you would have made.

I hope you get the twist.

But it's real foolishness to marry someone you have no deep emotions for, someone you have not proven his or her character, someone you would never respect or honour, someone who has no spiritual strength nor mental fervency, ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT FOR HIM OR YOU IMPREGNATED HER.

You can't build life on MISTAKES.

My one cent!
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by LadySarah: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why sleep unprotected with someone you have no emotions for.
How would you as a child feel if you are a product of such loveless copulation?

Who are you leaving the single mom for?

17 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Gwagone: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
WTF
Na fvck up be that oo
I must like you before sleeping with you in case this happens but no marriage for local mansmiley
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
LadySarah:

Single dads and old but not tired widowers
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by IamD18: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2020
An unmarried pregnant lady is to blamed for getting pregnant because it's her BODY. No reasonable man should be held responsible for financial contributions to it.

When you contest on the decision of ladies keeping a pregnancy, they'll say it's their body and will do whatever deem fit with it.

When you want them to keep it, they can decide to abort it because it's their body and they can do whatever that pleases them with it.

Why then do they find it difficult to take all the blames when pregnant because it's their body?

Abi na men body when things begin hard?

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Lamanii22(f): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Abi... Good questions... They would just be bringing up rubbish talk.. They just wanna chop and clean mouth... They just wanna justify their rubbish act..

10 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by infogenius(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
EX 22:16

It is so stupid and foolish to sleep with someone you are not married to and have no emotions for

8 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Charisec:
It's WRONG to impregnate a lady outside WEDLOCK or get yourself impregnated via sexual intercourse outside WEDLOCK.

I mean we are not even to have sex outside marriage, talk less impregnate anyone.

It's WORSE to make a marriage decision based on that wrong!

You cannot build a future on a mistake!

Except you decide in yourself that this lady is actually who you want as a wife and she also decides same.

Then the decision is beyond the mistake, the mistake just revealed the decision you would have made.

I hope you get the twist.

But it's real foolishness to marry someone you have no deep emotions for, someone you have not proven his or her character, someone you would never respect or honour, someone who has no spiritual strength nor mental fervency, ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT FOR HIM OR YOU IMPREGNATED HER.

You can't build life on MISTAKES.

My one cent!

Op the @emboldened, and your entire write up is a classic case of foolishness, you should think critically of what to type before airing it publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tallesty1:
Single dads and old but not tired widowers

You should listen to yourself most times.

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Tallesty1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You should listen to yourself most times.
I actually have audio recording of all my thoughts
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tallesty1:
I actually have audio recording of all my thoughts

How weird!!!

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
You're on point

You shouldn't get married to a woman because she's pregnant for you

You have Right to marry who you want to get married to

The best you can do is pay half of what the baby needs every month
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Don't marry a woman because she got pregnant, I repeat, don't do it.

A word is enough.

5 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
And when the child later became an adult, u will creep out from the hole u were hiding, monitoring his development to come and claim biological dad, ò kwa ya?

Mgbò pìawapùkwà ģi isi

If I catch u eeh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:
And when the child later became an adult, u will creep out from the hole u were hiding, monitoring his development to come and claim biological dad, ò kwa ya?

Mgbò pìawapùkwà ģi isi

If I catch u eeh
Don't marry for that reason does not translate into being an absentee father.

7 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:
Don't marry a woman because she got pregnant, I repeat, don't do it.

A word is enough.
Don't enter without raincoat.
Simple.

U two made the mistake so bear the consequences.

Afterall.our forefathers don't know what is love.
It's foreign invention.
No be so una talk am?

6 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Don't enter without raincoat.
Simple.

U two made the mistake so bear the consequences.

Afterall.our forefathers don't know what is love.
It's foreign invention.
No be so una talk am?
Bear the consequences by marrying someone you don't want to for a lifetime?

Come on, even you can't be this biased.

4 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't marry for that reason does not translate into being an absentee father.
All of una na absentee father.
U think say u dey oyibo land?

Who will even take u to court?
Which Nigerian court will hold u responsible for not paying child support?

It makes majority of our men highly irresponsible.
U know that.

5 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

All of una na absentee father.
U think say u dey oyibo land?

Who will even take u to court?
Which Nigerian court will hold u responsible for not paying child support?

It makes majority of our men highly irresponsible.
U know that.

Speak only about your reality. wink

Not everyone is an absentee father in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Speak only about your reality. wink

Not everyone is an absentee father in Nigeria.
We are talking about reality here na

6 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

We are talking about reality here na
Lol, no be everybody be absentee father.. that's the reality.

The point is, getting married to someone just because she is pregnant is not wise in the long run.
The only exception is if there was already an engagement or marriage in the pipeline before the pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, no be everybody be absentee father.. that's the reality.

The point is, getting married to someone just because she is pregnant is not wise in the long run.
The only exception is if there was already an engagement or marriage in the pipeline before the pregnancy.
Then don't nyansh her.
If konji hold u, go and pay for it.
I talk lie? grin

4 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Then don't nyansh her.
If konji hold u, go and pay for it.
I talk lie? grin
See talk..

Like say you no dey set nyansh regularly before you marry... abeg ee grin

4 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

See talk..

Like say you no dey set nyansh regularly before you marry... abeg ee grin

Leave me alone, let's face the topic crackkhaus grin

CD even after saying yes to proposal.

Anything can happen o

If u are the type that don't wear raincoat, let me tell u this now, coronavirus can be transmitted sexually grin
According to latest research.
Hmm

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Leave me alone, let's face the topic crackkhaus grin

CD even after saying yes to proposal.

Anything can happen o

If u are the type that don't wear raincoat, let me tell u this now, coronavirus can be transmitted sexually grin
According to latest research.
Hmm
I was facing the topic na before you begin tell me not to nyansh without payment or raincoat.

Woz your own inside sef? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

I was facing the topic na before you begin tell me not to nyansh without payment or raincoat.

Woz your own inside sef? grin
Haaaahaaaa cheesy

Just looking out for u na tongue grin

Seems u love it without.

I don't want stories that touch.
Unless u dey produce empty pap grin
I dey under the influence grin

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Haaaahaaaa cheesy

Just looking out for u na tongue grin

Seems u love it without.

I don't want stories that touch.
Unless u dey produce empty pap grin
I dey under the influence grin
My pap dey very effective, no try me oo grin

7 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

My pap dey very effective, no try me oo grin

Na so all of una dey talk.

Na today.

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

Na so all of una dey talk.

Na today.
Diswan no be talk... tested to industry standards already cool

2 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Diswan no be talk... tested to industry standards already cool

I give up cheesy
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by crackkhaus: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

I give up cheesy

gringrin
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by ImaIma1(f): 2:48am On Feb 19, 2020
LadySarah:

Why would a woman open her legs and allow someone have unprotected sex with her. Is he her husband?

Why should a lady try to pin pregnancy on a guy that has not even made any commitment to her. Something that protection or using "morning after" pill would have sorted out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. / Having Serious Problems With My Late Husband's Family. / Things They Didnt Tell You About Fatherhood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.