Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? (2070 Views)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55am On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:
[s]An unmarried pregnant lady is to blamed for getting pregnant because it's her BODY. No reasonable man should be held responsible for financial contributions to it.

When you contest on the decision of ladies keeping a pregnancy, they'll say it's their body and will do whatever deem fit with it.

When you want them to keep it, they can decide to abort it because it's their body and they can do whatever that pleases them with it.

Why then do they find it difficult to take all the blames when pregnant because it's their body?

Abi na men body when things begin hard?[/s]
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Roycemadeit(m): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why would a woman open her legs and allow someone have unprotected sex with her. Is he her husband?

Why should a lady try to pin pregnancy on a guy that has not even made any commitment to her. Something that protection or using "morning after" pill would have sorted out
Shebi they said raw is sweeter
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by ImaIma1(f): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Shebi they said raw is sweeter

Ok o. Let the memories of the raw sweetness give them strength to take care of the child that comes out of it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Roycemadeit(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2020
grin[/s][s]
ImaIma1:

Ok o. Let the memories of the raw sweetness give them strength to take care of the child that comes out of it. smiley
grin
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Why would a woman open her legs and allow someone have unprotected sex with her. Is he her husband?

Why should a lady try to pin pregnancy on a guy that has not even made any commitment to her. Something that protection or using "morning after" pill would have sorted out

Why would a man put his carrot into a woman without wrapping it with waterproof.

Men should stop allowing their carrot to possess them into mindless zombies.

That's how one wanted to slot his unpackaged okra inside but I kick him off and made him tie his vegetable.

Assuming say I be wicked person wey carry STD na so him for collect one.

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by ImaIma1(f): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ardar:

Why would a man put his carrot into a woman without wrapping it with waterproof.

Men should stop allowing their carrot to possess them into mindless zombies.

That's how one wanted to slot his unpackaged okra inside but I kick him off and made him tie his vegetable.

Assuming say I be wicked person wey carry STD na so him for collect one.

My point is (why I quoted the comment I quoted) that both the guy and the girl are equally responsible here. Except it's rape, both of them are to take responsibility.
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

My point is (why I quoted the comment I quoted) that both the guy and the girl are equally responsible here. Except it's rape, both of them are to take responsibility.

Nope that's not what you said.

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by ImaIma1(f): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ardar:

Nope that's not what you said.

Maybe you should read the comment I quoted and read mine again. She seemed to be blaming the man like the lady wasn't part of the sex.

But if you didn't get it, I am only responsible for what I write and not how you choose to interpret it
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Charisec(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Bear the consequences by marrying someone you don't want to for a lifetime?

Come on, even you can't be this biased.
Thank you o

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by Charisec(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2020
ImaIma1:

Maybe you should read the comment I quoted and read mine again. She seemed to be blaming the man like the lady wasn't part of the sex.

But if you didn't get it, I am only responsible for what I write and not how you choose to interpret it

Spot on...the responsibility should be mutually assumed
Re: Must You Marry Her Because You Got Her Pregnant? by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Charisec:
It's WRONG to impregnate a lady outside WEDLOCK or get yourself impregnated via sexual intercourse outside WEDLOCK.

I mean we are not even to have sex outside marriage, talk less impregnate anyone.

It's WORSE to make a marriage decision based on that wrong!

You cannot build a future on a mistake!

Except you decide in yourself that this lady is actually who you want as a wife and she also decides same.

Then the decision is beyond the mistake, the mistake just revealed the decision you would have made.

I hope you get the twist.

But it's real foolishness to marry someone you have no deep emotions for, someone you have not proven his or her character, someone you would never respect or honour, someone who has no spiritual strength nor mental fervency, ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT FOR HIM OR YOU IMPREGNATED HER.

You can't build life on MISTAKES.

My one cent!

Nature made it that only a man determines if there will be marriage or not

But the women keep getting pregnant to trap a man

It doesn't work that way ladies, pls take note

Pregnancy does not guarantee marriage

What assures marriage is the willingness and read ness of a man

Once a man is not prepared, forget it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast / When Mums Walk Out / Adultary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.