Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler (70414 Views)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:23am On Feb 19, 2020
smellingpussy442:
women can complain, what ur problem gan abi u are the problem in dia man life? Let him be abeg.
Fool spotted
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2020
pcguru1:

Exactly especially the island life,business is business and sometimes people like to drink, relax and discuss business. That is the new Lagos close niche circle these days. All man must find him way
Another irresponsible man spotted. With this your mentality you can't make a good husband.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

i hate to break it for you ma. you have one idiotic lady eating your banana. i am sure she is now plotting to take over your man

she is promising him big paying job through her connections and you know what that can do to a jobless mind
I salute your wisdom
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Dara30 post=86768324][/quote]Correct guy. Thanks for telling the idiot
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Starhearts:
Me dey waka well for night ooo

My wife don accept her destiny

So l no get any advice to give out

Even my wife always load condom in my wallet
Pls accept ur faith madam
Think of how to make more money
How do you expect Nigeria to become a better nation when you have men that reason foolishly like this? Nigeria's failed leadership/government is a product of the kind of citizens it breed. Nigeria is in big trouble

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Rozaytee:
People like me can hang out and get home by 11:30pm cheesy....but its wrong for a married folk tho
Thanks for being reasonable. You will make a wonderful home and husband. May God continue to bless you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:39am On Feb 19, 2020
beejay85:

Madam,ur husband is OK once you can attest he isn't womanizing....
I just came bk from watching champions league...my wife also complains bt I normally counter her...cos bf we got married,we both used to watch football til midnight ....
So...she taught I could be changed but she failed woefully...our marriage is 9 yrs old..
So madam ,quit it...my wife eventually gave up after several attempts to catch me cheat but failed.... Pls let ur husband be... support him with prayers to help him get his dream job..all s best
Another irresponsible husband spotted

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by kevotek1000(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders,

I have been married for 8years now. My husband is nice and caring but I don't like the fact that he likes moving at night. He comes home as late as 12am.

He is currently looking for a job now and most times his reason for coming home late is because he is hanging out with friends. I have discussed this issue with him severally and expressed that I don't like his night movement. On such occasions he will promise not to come home late but the promise is never kept. I have told him the dangers of moving late in a city like Lagos.

The annoying part is that he is not coming home late from work rather because he i s with friends. Most times our young children will stay up late hoping to see him before going to bed but they will wait in vain as he will not be home before they will sleep off.

Note: Even though I'm working, I make sure the house is clean and food ready before he comes home. I don't nag and I'm good looking.

Pls I need suggestions on how to make him stop this night waka.

Please move to front page for wider view

Men can't really handle feelings, lots might be going on with him... His present jobless state could make him keep late night and probably find solace in hanging out with friends and sharing drinks. Though you said you don't nag, i don't know how true is that, who knows you may have one way or the other contributed immensely to it. There is always a two side to every story, this is
Your own side of it. He probably have is own reasons maybe he want to doge your troubles, bills or an habit. I advice you have a one on one discussion with him again, make sure he gives you a good reasons other than the usual promises and then pray he changes for good.... Prayer works.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Get d heck outta here! The woman is alway to b blamed. No excuse for his silly behavior, he should b helpful now his jobless instead of hanging out with friends spending d Lil he has on useless flexing.

When he gets his knee shot out or hand cut off by bandits, him hot Waka Waka leg go rest by force.

I can't even imagine what d comments would have been if it were a married woman keeping such late night.
May God bless you and bless your family. You will live long
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I love night crawlers. Was he night crawling when you guys were in courtship before marriage? Did he just changed? Was he working previously and lost his job? do you make the house comfortable for him or you expecting him to stay home so he can cook and do the dishes why you are at work? Come out clean please
Senseless comment
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by selfdefence: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Lol, sey na night crawler grin, man's just trying to chill with his guys after a long days work
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So one has to involve themselves in forced intelligent convo everyday as per MI agents or Mossad agent or KGB ba? Stop giving excuses to bad habits.
God bless you, you are among the few reasonable people in this forum

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2020
PatrioticNaija:

Maybe when you become employed, useful to your mother, and get married with up to 10years experience. Then I can answer you. BabyAdult like you
Sir your mates are under my payroll I pay them very well here in Dubai

If you don't mind I could still get you employed and be working for me as a staff
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Sarang(f): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2020
rex444:
he can be coming back early na ...like 1am or 2am sef.... madam keep quiet ,no use children as your excuse . what do you want him to be doing at home with a boring lady that cannot come up with a healthy conversation but nags.... let him be

Maybe he should try getting a job?
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:50am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Will it be too much if a husband actually helps out in the house while the woman is actively at work? Marriage is supposed to be for matured minds willing to support each other. Where is the support when a man who has no job goes out everyday and comes back late without nothing to show? The woman works, cleans, feeds the kids, pays d bills... Let's check it.
Your comment is GOLDEN

May God bless you more abundantly and increas you in wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2020
shogsman:
You're the problem not your husband,Next please, don't waste my time Witt irrelevancies
Who let this lunatic out of the psychiatric? Please take your drugs, don't bother to make any further comment

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by awa(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Be patient with him madam but from your post there is something possibly wrong if he has not been a night Crawler all along. Watch him and be sure he is not trying to get something missing at home from somewhere else
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 1:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Biggers82:
I hope you are not planning to Stab the man to death for coming back late free that man before he starts coming home Early and start beating you since he is looking for job allow him to cool off his BP unless you want to add to his problems.
Guy, please walk down the edge of the street you will see one old mad man sitting by the refuse dump site ask him to borrow you some sense, he doesn't charge money he gives it free
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2020
cooltola:

There is nothing wrong if a man goes out looking for work late or is busy with a form of hustle late till 12AM or work graveyard shift or late.g uber driver ,bus drivers, factory workers, hospital worker and so forth. But if a married man is going out to hang out with his friends very late like 12am, then it is cause for concern. If he was single , I could care less.
God bless you. You are wise
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Another irresponsible man spotted. With this your mentality you can't make a good husband.

You are clearly an idiot I only described the Lagos night scene and the business networking that comes with it, I dont even go to the club at all. Puma
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Kiddllc: 2:03am On Feb 19, 2020
12 midnight isn't night crawling... He comes home late. Some people start their day by 12 midnight but i think its wrong for a married man to engage in such...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by ykalhaji(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Madam, na "while away sorrow" him dey do. You said you work, pay all the bills cook and clean, omo you don make the man useless finish(not your fault) If he is a responsible guy, being in that house sober with you will be too much to bear on his manhood, it is counterintuitive I know, but just as how we guys can't understand women sometimes that is how it is for us guys too. We are ruled by pride, we love and need to be needed and useful, at your house he has become useless, get the guy a business fast any business, something that will make him need to go to sleep early in order to wake up early. Na your solution be that.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN
You just jumped into conclusions just like that. Everything is not about sex.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2020
dinachi:

You are the most irresponsible man I have ever seen, idiat! You think everyone is like your irresponsible cursed aunty and her innocent husband?
How did you know it wasn't her that infected her innocent husband? Old cow!
Because Nigeria has fools like you this is why it has remained underdeveloped which made your useless smelling disgusting mother resorted to prostitution and in the process she got impregnated by one of her clients in the brothel and gave birth to a useless bastard as you. You don't even know your biological father because it was one of your mother's customers in the brothel where she worked as a chip prostitute that got her pregnant which she was unable to identify the actual man that impregnated her till today. You are a worthless useless bastard gotten from the brothel so don't talk when people like us are talking. Foolish bastard

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Heistman:
big headed foolish man
Your inborn foolishness and stupidity is what has brought this huge backwardness to your family, even TB Joshua can not break your curse. Smelling pig

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Sir your mates are under my payroll I pay them very well here in Dubai

If you don't mind I could still get you employed and be working for me as a staff

Lost babyadult in Dubai.......try employ your brothers and sisters first, when you are done, employ your village people ignoramus like you.

You pay very well in Dubai, yet you are in Lagos on Nairaland doing petty 4th-party agency job. Àgbàyà
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:21am On Feb 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
Am a nite crawler even though am not married.

But if my gal comes to visit...i stil keep late nite hour coz she is too boring for me but very caring.

But i av another gal who will alwys hold intelligent conversation with me ,hence i don't keep late nite hour jus cos of her * intelligent conversation and exposure.

So women are so boring jare...hence d man finds solace in nite crawling
Another foolish and irresponsible lazy youth spotted... I really pity the women that will marry this kind of men

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I'm sorry Your Husband Has A Job
Trust me he is not jobless
Your husband might be a runs boy.. a.k.a ashawo
At Midnight Waiting at the corner of the Street looking for customer to service..
Coming back at 12am
In other words
He is a Brostitute..
You will live long. Wisdom will never elude your family

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Natifa(f): 2:29am On Feb 19, 2020
op, follow him to dey crawl for night. if you do it for one week, you will be able to see all that you are afraid to find out and he will come back home because trust me, he can't stand you tagging along. sebi you were following him when you guys were dating? eh, start it all over again nah.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN

And you think it's not your promiscuous aunt that infected the poor husband? Stupid kid like you enjoying free hotspots from your generous neighbour.

Someone like you will be very good for Yahooplus or ritual
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Edoziesmart:

Are in anyway related? Because this sad story you just narrated above is what killed my late uncle and his lovely wife. The only difference between your late aunty's family and my late uncle's family background is that my uncle has only 3 children alive, though presently the first child is running mad due to high in take of hard drugs. While the sane two guys are married now I guess.

I detest a man that keep late hour. Most especially the unemployed ones.
You are welcome brother. Some people here wanted to behead me when I told the story and called me all sorts of names, but I don't mind, I know exactly what I was saying, it's a true story which happened in my family. It's a very big risk having an irresponsible man as a husband, and no responsible man will be keeping late night for no tangible reason.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Tim16(m): 2:41am On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Fa44me post=86769913][/quote]God bless you sir. Your wisdom is high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.