Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (90103 Views)

People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by iyababs: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is called finishing ,I have laughed my head off,I did not even know that there is postinor13,I thought it was just 1 and 2that is available.Chaiiii quoteor=IamD18 post=86742135]Look at the content of a white woman's purse.

Very reasonable and interesting contents.

Try open a Nigerian woman's purse. You'll keep seeing things like...

Tissue, pad, spare pant, female condom, makeup kits, Paracetamol, 5inches nail, agbalumo seed, vitamin C, cucumber, spoon, candle, condemned charger, baba blue sweet, Old 20Naira note,postinor13,crayfish, rusted ear rings and all sorts of rubbish.

Some dey even carry shaving bic dey waka around incase they see opportunity to fvck for money, dem go enter bathroom go shave come out dey shine teeth like goat wey dem cut em head.

Tufiakwa!!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I give up....

But really, I don’t know cos i can’t read minds over the phone

Then why the fvck do you keep saying its a joke? Pls buzz off with your nonsense, if a lady typed that, y'all would have been foaming in the mouth by now...

3 Likes

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
Look at the content of a white woman's purse.

Tissue, pad, spare pant, female condom, makeup kits, Paracetamol, 5inches nail, agbalumo seed, vitamin C, cucumber, spoon, candle, condemned charger, baba blue sweet, Old 20Naira note,postinor13,crayfish, rusted ear rings and all sorts of rubbish.

Some dey even carry shaving bic dey waka around incase they see opportunity to fvck for money, dem go enter bathroom go shave come out dey shine teeth like goat wey dem cut em head.

Tufiakwa!!!

Bro, u dey vex o. .

U no well I swear.
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Liposure: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

You are unapologetically and unabashedly very stupid. Naturally, I would ignore comments that deride women because it doesn't necessarily concern me. But this time around, I just feel like giving you a piece of information you probably never knew.

I'm beyond convinced that you're a mis educated, miserable fellow, who's never and would never have the opportunity of meeting decent folks. Your comment speaks to this. You only know scallywags, misfits and debased human beings most likely, so you project your sordid experiences and hold them to be true for everyone. You have no atom of decorum or civility in you. Rushing to be the first to comment because you think you've found a perfect opportunity to rubbish the Nigerian woman... hoping that you'll get a thousand likes from your fellow dim-wits! It honestly is nobody's fault surrounded by thn who are a perce s

A responsible mature
on behalf of him am sorry. Am a big fan of yours. How are u doing.
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
This dude is maniacally deranged I swear. You want to kill man pikin with laughter?
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Fragility6: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

You are unapologetically and unabashedly very stupid. Naturally, I would ignore comments that deride women because it doesn't necessarily concern me. But this time around, I just feel like giving you a piece of information you probably never knew.

I'm beyond convinced that you're a mis educated, miserable fellow, who's never and would never have the opportunity of meeting decent folks. Your comment speaks to this. You only know scallywags, misfits and debased human beings most likely, so you project your sordid experiences and hold them to be true for everyone. You have no atom of decorum or civility in you. Rushing to be the first to comment because you think you've found a perfect opportunity to rubbish the Nigerian woman... hoping that you'll get a thousand likes from your fellow dim-wits! It honestly is nobody's fault that you're surrounded by the very women who are a percentage of the scum of the earth.

A responsible mature individual will never type the nonsense you wrote there. Better stop being a fool and learn some wisdom.
Your comment berating him doesn't make you any better. You could have easily choosen 2 ignore him like evryoda sensible person did
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
This simply tells us the TRUTH.
Some will add NYLONS to it, so as to pack RICE at a burial or wedding ceremony.

The BAG of a NIGERIAN LADY never gives any DIRECTION to her Apartment or Workplace.
Rather it tells you she has a DATE to keep with DICKSON.
. But the reference is 1963 not now
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by onoja12: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
how did this trash make it to front page,i hope they didnt kill any blacks over this purse.

WriterNig:
The mystery of the contents of a purse found in the space between a locker and a wall in an Ohio middle school have been revealed.

The red purse covered in dust was discovered last year by Chas Pyle, a custodian at North Canton Middle School, when he was reattaching the trim between the lockers and the wall. The school district in North Canton, Ohio, posted images of the long-lost purse, trying to find its owner.

After some investigating the school learned it had belonged to former student Patti Rumfola, who lost it in 1957. Rumfola passed away in 2013, but the school was able to connect with her children.

"Patti's five children were together for a family gathering in the fall where they opened the purse to have a glimpse into their mother's life as a teenager at Hoover High School," said the school's post on Facebook.

The contents of the woman's clutch were revealed on social media by the school Thursday, offering a glimpse into the life of an American teenager in the 50's. Like many women, Rumfola carried around a comb and some makeup, including powder and lipstick in the shade of "pastel pink."

The purse also contained her membership cards to the local public library, YMCA and American Junior Red Cross. There also were several black-and-white photos of what appears to be family and friends as well as a dog, one dating back to 1950.

"Patti. Good luck to a swell girl and friend. Bonnie" is inscribed on one of the photos.

She even had a high school football schedule from 1956, showing where she had marked off some the games.

Rumfola's purse also held 26 cents, which became special mementos for her children.

"Each of her five children kept one of the wheat pennies as a token of remembrance of their mom," said the school district.

Rumfola graduated from the school district in 1960 and went on to have a career as a teacher. She married John G. Michele in 1980 and he preceded her in death, according to her obituary.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/16/us/purse-found-ohio-school-wall-trnd/index.html
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Then why the fvck do you keep saying its a joke? Pls buzz off with your nonsense, if a lady typed that, y'all would have been foaming in the mouth by now...

No woman has such things in her purse...the dude just reeled our a whole bunch of stuff, he even added nails and some ridiculously funny crap....that makes it a joke...i really don’t need to read minds to see this...it’s not ricket science.

But then u keep insisting and I decided to have it ur way by by saying atleast I don’t read minds.. mayb it’s not a joke

you sound like u are angry at me too, u sound like u are coming from a past issue...it’s not just this thread..... u are even concluding what my actions would be in an hypothetical case of a woman saying same thing...isn’t that concluding.??
So u can conclude over what hasn’t happened yet but I can’t conclude this a joke based on what I read...

For your information if a lady typed this, I would have called it a joke all the same....

1 Like

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
culturedboss:

So u didn''t see the humor and fact that He was being unrealistic??
Guess Non of U Elite women ever did??Why U Always want to be at the receiving end, Always feeling disadvantaged,being taken for granted,not feeling appreciated these are the few symptoms of malaria amongst the minority of women like U.
Weather you like it or not,
Men Will be Men.
Women will always remain Women .
The man has always stood out as the head of the Chain.Holding and giving respect and receiving respect, it has worked that way for generations and always will.
That Comment getting u so MAD was suppose to be a Joke that's if U did not find it rather infuriating.
U should Get a Grip and Get over it.There's an Oversight here.

U will not die young....:thats what i said to her..I don’t get why she’s making it a battle of the gender.....Women always like to play victim,
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Jayy10:
My guy, your wickedness is out of this world. Chei! Candle, agbalumo seed, haba!
he's Saying The Truth

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fragility6:

Your comment berating him doesn't make you any better. You could have easily choosen 2 ignore him like evryoda sensible person did

When people do stupid things, they need to be rebuked... so they know not to do it again... and so others are not encouraged to run amok in same manner.

2 Likes

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Liposure:
on behalf of him am sorry. Am a big fan of yours. How are u doing.

Lol. I'm fine, jare. Thanks for asking. Trust you're well, too.
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Liposure: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I'm fine, jare. Thanks for asking. Trust you're well, too.
yes oh. Thanks. Sincerely speaking, U women deserve some respect

1 Like

Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!!!

This babe you get bad mouth sha. I give am to you.
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Liposure:
yes oh. Thanks. Sincerely speaking, U women deserve some respect

Abi nau. Every human deserves respect... And it is absolutely wrong to use a yardstick pertaining to a set to judge everyone.
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:

Some dey even carry shaving bic dey waka around incase they see opportunity to fvck for money, dem go enter bathroom go shave come out dey shine teeth like goat wey dem cut em head. It

Tufiakwa!!!

Agbalumo seed and crayfish got me. Damn! You are a true Nigerian ...woman
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Realdeals:
I was fascinated with the fact that there was no tithe or church building card in the bag.

i hate religion
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by Sexycardib: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
See top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria now sha.

https://billzonthestreets.com/richest-musician-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.