Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It (3395 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by kayusely70(m): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Hmmmmn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by ofeco: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2020
22gist14:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live during his parent burial on Thursday, February 14, 2020. This statement was made by Kanu himself via one of his social media handles this morning around 4:23 AM African time.

Kanu, made it clear on his short essay that it is an abomination in Igbo land for the first son of royal family not to be around during the burial of their deceased parent , pointing out that the gods will not be happy with such fellow, no matter the circumstances.

in other words, that is the reason he was able to attend the burial, but only a few people were aware of it.

how did he do it? listen to what he said.

''chukwu Okike Abiama made it possible for me to be live during my parents burial, even with all the trail of the enemies to make sure i will not be there.'' said Kanu

“I am the prince of Afaruku Ibeku the first son of my father; I would rather go on war with the Nigerian government than not to attend my parent's burial, which indeed i was there live. I hope this will make Nigerians understand that they don’t have security.” He said this after he successfully attended his parent burial yesterday.

He continued by saying “this is not the first time I have been in Nigeria ever since I left this country Nigeria due to the struggle for the restoration of Biafra, once I have attended child dedication in Lagos, and on my arrival, Nigeria security that was given the order to hunt me, were still the same people helping me and my colleague to clear our luggage’s at the airport, I repeat Nigeria as a nation doesn’t have security.”

Looking at the above statements, it clear that Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live at his parent’s burial.did he disappear to be there?

am of the opinion that Mr. President Muhammad Buhari will now know that Kanu is more powerful and intelligent than the whole Nigerians force put together.

Kanu’s arrival to his parent burial was engineered by the top leaders in IPOB, and they kept it as a secret. Among the attendee who knew that Kanu was around is Enyinnaya Abaribe, whom the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have enormous trust and respect for as the only truthful politician in Nigeria.

However, Peter obi was live during the burial,

More: https://www.22gist.com/nnamdi-kanu-i-was-live-on-my-parents-burial-only-few-knew-about-it/
this man is truly a clown, how does that affect a common man on the street? This man stupid,I swear!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by creolehunt: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
allthingsgood:
Bwahahahaha ���

Ipob are just too stupid aswear!
So u said ur a Jew but burial was conducted in church! grin oga nnamdi no want make him papa go hell fire grin

In your bid to be sarcastic, you ended up sounding foolish. You admitted that he claims to be a Jew. Did he also tell yoh that his parents are jews?

So if you are a Catholic and your parents attend Redeemed, when they die, they will be buried in a Catholic church or in their own Redeemed church?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by allthingsgood: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
naijanaso:

If the Father is a church fellow, then there is nothing wrong in according him the last respect of the church.

God will intervene in ur case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin

fake news from a Coward, even if kaun really said this they are both cowards and liars.

Who is deceiving who...?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Kwamecron(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
I sawhom in a womans dress looking like bob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by JuanCarlosMeter: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Namdi Cownu was at his parent's funeral.
I saw him live, he even came to me and asked me of any nearest brother to patronise Olosho and I directed the bastard
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Either the op or reporter is lying or Kanu himself.Tribalism will take us nowhere,let's show love and not hatred.las las if we refuse to get sense,na we and our children go suffer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Deceiving his gullible followers again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now: Ongoing Meeting Of APC NWC, Holding At Party Secretariat. - Photo / Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" / Herdsmen Rampage: Obasanjo Sends A Strong Message To Buhari: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.