Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (83744 Views)

Portable Receives His Benz Papers As He Reveals The Cost Of The Car / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses Davido And Wizkid Of Being Gay, But Nobody Is Hating On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by iamezekwesiri: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
So sad.....

He will be arrested soonest.
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by OakConsultNG: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bobrisky shut up
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Daniel058(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry bro
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by KrazyDave16(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
The guy kept his face like some set of people do when asked to pay up the loan they collected from you

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
okomile:
F a g g o t

Jump into the lagoon

Attention seeker

God bless you my brother this he- she is bad influence on our children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by smarttz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by agulion: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bob you need to borrow me ur dick since you are not using it again
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Jaqenhghar: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
See Engrish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Originalsly: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
A fool and his money are soon parted.

.... this was said nearly 2000 years ago.... still applicable today.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Manufor(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
donbachi:
GOD is punishing u for grossly disobeying him
AND I GUESS YOU ARE OBEYING HIM? PERFECT HUMAN BEING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by friday2011(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Brainiac12:
Fake lives
Shey na sky shim take the plane pinshure abi

Lol, investigator aiyee
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by chukavigi: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
na wa o, wetin musa no go see for gate. lool https://drumgist.com
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by lasmile(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
hidhrhis:
i cant remember when car turned to human and walking with leg

Abeg, make una dey try to read sometimes.
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by drakeskull(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Audio benz. S(he) don go return am to car mart she borrowed from.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
VanPOLICE:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8rqWmQpGu6Ucz4aCdl-LNjyuda51Dbgm1pu980/

my Benz cla 300
Benz office in IKATE lekki

abeg what is this guy sorry gal work or business??

why is it that in Nigeria that people without any work or history of work aka politicians , contractors , oloshos , fake actresses are people with big bucks

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Blesyn22(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Social malady!
Is he/she pulling a stunt? because he/she is very good in that
Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Chekwube1989(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
U gave him 200000 just to repair a sound on the left leg of the car >: grin grin grin if u know u know olosh

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by proclinician: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
Mgbeke feeling funky...not that I'm happy about the guy stealing her money and car, if caught the guy should be sent to jail. But this Bob of a thing...he she is a nemesis.

He is living his life the way he wants and it's perfect.

If u want to know what a nemesis is like think of kaduna abuja expressway where your presidiot and his brothers are waiting for you to chop ur head off. That's nemesis now

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Rigidbuildings(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
DonCaxton:
I wonder...
The girl bobrisky is pretty, no doubt.
But I fear to imagine how he will look without the clothes.
What did he do to his manhood? Does he tuck it up and hold it with his pant? What happens when he gets an erection? won't that be uncomfortable?
Does he pee sitting down too? Does he wear sanitary pad too? How? Does he have cramps too? If the driver slaps him, will he girly-scream and cry? Does he shave...his moustache?
What picture is on his international passport? What gender? At the airport, who frisk searches him, a male or female officer? So what if he gets an erection there?!
This world is confusing.

Haha. You don tear my belle! Yes funny but so true. What picture is on his international passport and what gender �‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
DonCaxton:
I wonder...
The girl bobrisky is pretty, no doubt.
But I fear to imagine how he will look without the clothes.
What did he do to his manhood? Does he tuck it up and hold it with his pant? What happens when he gets an erection? won't that be uncomfortable?
Does he pee sitting down too? Does he wear sanitary pad too? How? Does he have cramps too? If the driver slaps him, will he girly-scream and cry? Does he shave...his moustache?
What picture is on his international passport? What gender? At the airport, who frisk searches him, a male or female officer? So what if he gets an erection there?!
This world is confusing.

Dude has done invasive surgery to have his male genital replaced.. he now has female hormones in his body just like every other woman out there

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Bankowner: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bobrisi abi wetin be your name again? Fear God na! Do you need to drop this heavy lie to cover up returning the borrow-pose benz to it's owner or car dealer?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Neoteny(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
This car is insured and has a tracker

The only takeaway: the lease is up and he's had to return the car. He just needs a cover story.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by dozzybreezy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bob, it is so unfortunate that your stupidity have cursed you permanently. When did cars start having legs?

Well, your driver ran away from you simply because he is tired of fucking an ass hole.

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Abfinest007:
i don't know why bobrisky loves drama so much

Well, he is a girl.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by benobyeze(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Notice me.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) by Manuelces: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Brainiac12:
Fake lives
Shey na sky shim take the plane pinshure abi

Guess you haven't been to the Airport.

So sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.