Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (109326 Views)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Ibile lawon eleyi cool
Proudly Amotekun
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:
How do I come out of Cultism after Killing so Many ?+?

Death.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Bekool(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:

Just wait for karma it will surely come even if u repent.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Youngmaster0(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Mikeparlo12:

Westernization has blinded you. Security is cultural.

Sharap Security is universal, that's why we have military camouflage
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2020
The only civilization the Yoruba man knows is Juju.

Boko war no be white powder something oo

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Salako01(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin lol, this made me laugh eh. Chai grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by beejay18: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:
But your father couldn't sleep in 1999.

Well,

Igbos are noise makers, no substance

Gen Sanni Abacha..

����� you will not kill me with your reply bro.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Moikiitos: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Addme:

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-amotekun-commander-storms-ekiti-assembly-in-combat-regalia/amp

See mi see fight for social media... mostly tribal war. This is another prove we aren't supposed to be together as one naija. Instead of us joining together and fighting with ONE VOICE of something very important - INSECURITY and this government for other important things :/

Use you data productively!
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Lanretoye:
the fight against insecurity is comical.

Hmmm.... a black thing.... perhaps an African thing.
Just when the world is going cerebral and acting in cutting edge technology you see this...

Just like our police and military society expects the lowest, basest most illiterate to serve and protect...and then we collectively wonder why this isn't happening.

You can see sentiment written all over, appealing more to tradition than reality.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2020
God! How did we get to this as a nation? Buhari has finally ruin this nation. I Nigeria sees 2023 election then we are all destined to live as one Nigeria if not the divisions is inevitable. The world is evolving in nanotechnology and man’s quest to live outside the earth soon on another planet and look at what we all are doing in this great and blessed nation.

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Femeto: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Ode lasan le le yi.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by greypencils: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Lanretoye:
the fight against insecurity is comical.
Its not. We know what we are up against in Yoruba land so our security outfit is not the conventional one. Ours is 70% voodoo 30% Military Strength. Based on strength alone, you cant defeat these idiotic fulanis.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Job created through this security outfit is recommendable.
The man does not want to lose his job.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by anonimi: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by masseratti: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Seun please close down the thread, the mods should please close down this thread, it's misleading, the man in the picture is not Amotekun commander, someone on this thread just gave the name of the person in the picture and he is an actor, besides that's not Ekiti State assembly, this is fake news please.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by LLMG: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2020
may GOD grant you the salvation that you seek. JESUS loves you and HE will help and show you the way out if you seek him sincerely in truth and in spirit Isaiah 1 vs 18. first repent sincerely and be firm on the resolve never to do such again, look for a bible believing church around you or seek out a true Christian to confide in. If you are not ok with this pray to GOD on your own with true repentance HE will answer you John 14 vs 14. pour out your heart to GOD in prayer and study the bible, start with the book of John in the new testament and pray for understanding.
apache4:
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by greypencils: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
I kept warning and warning and warning that Buharis bad governance will lead Nigeria back to the prehistoric ages and Zombies argued but see we are now there , how did we get to a point that in the 21st century our security will be in the hands of hunters , sorcerers and head shrinkers? Buhari has failed so much that Nigerians have been left with no choice than rely on these kind of people for security in the 21st century ...I hope all of you that voted Buhari can see how backwards the failure Buhari has dragged Nigeria .
When Benin was reeking with the violence of cultists, what did the Esama do? He went traditional. Remain there and let oyinboism eat you up. The way we discarded is still the way forward.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Caseless: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Addme:

As in, do these people think they want to go to forest to hunt games or what?
What type of comedy is this? There is a limitation to all these charms when your enemies are with sophisticated weapons..
lol! Fayemi is a joker. This is funny!

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
is this a Christmas masquerade or what?
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
niyisky:
This joke is becoming stale... I taught Kayode Fayemi is an intelligent man? This commander nah owanbe Ankara him wear so shocked

They had better come up with something better

What's wrong with it
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by nedekid: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..
How are you sure the person who made the post is igbo. What if he is Fulani?
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Nonsense! the guy look a friggin joke,he should have been sent out for improper dressed
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..

y did you mention Igbo in your comment why can't you just speak directly to the childish slowpoke you quoted

what's your prove that the mofo is Igbo

you guys have ruined this forum

we can't read a thread in peace on this forum again without you people masturbating on this rubbish Yoruba vs Igbo fight

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Ritchiee: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2020
When Igbos say they will support you with one million people in a war. Watch your back because they will all flee to Ivory Coast like Ojuku and Kanu. They will always flee.It is in their DNA.

Buratai.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2020
maybe we do.
But remember, there's no perfection, only progress.

tsdarkside:

we have to upgrade our hunters....
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by nedekid: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2020
litaninja:
For everyone on here laughing their heads off about the combat gear, you need to realize that the westerners have really done a good job of replacing what you've always had with what they think you should have. It is high time we go back to embracing whats indigenous to us as africans and nigerians.
Here is a picture of jungle combat gear from western regions, compare with what the combatant from Ekiti is wearing.
Do you think he doesn't know what he's doing when he put on that combat gear
Think guys...think.
Oga how will bright red "combat" outfit with court shoe function well in the forest Expecially as camouflage? grin
Maybe the jazz will make up for inadequaces?
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB

guy carry this your Mumu childish bigotry go bigotland forum

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by prostvision2: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2020
No wonder the caliphate and cabals in this govt dont want igbo own regional security to see the light of they day because they know if allows to stay it will confront the federal might not only for fulanis that is why they shout it down and turn blind eyes to amouteku coz they knew that amoteku is just a lizard that is parading himself as leopard afonjas and their weakling life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB
���
Look at what Ojukwu said:

One of my regrets is fighting the war. Yoruba will fight & win wars without carrying a gun

~Chukwuemaka Odumegwu Ojukwu.

See the reason why the name Amotekun was picked:

I pondered on the choice of Leopard( *Amotekun* ) for the Southwest security outfit. Why didn't they choose Lion(Kiniun) or Tiger( Ekun)?

I also pondered on why there is palpable fear of the project from some quarters. Could it be because of something they know and dread about the Leopard? So, I decided to check the Leopard out.

1. *Amotekun* is pound for pound, one of the strongest of the big cats. Who wouldn't want a heavyweight on his side and who wouldn't be scared of the heavyweight?

*2.Amotekun* is the most elusive and secretive of the large fields. No noise and not easily predictable. Sure,this is a good quality for us in the Southwest and a scary quality for those criminals.

3. *Amotekun* is both a good swimmer and a good climber of trees. This means criminals cannot outsmart us at any front. Those using the waters to perpetrate evil are in trouble and those using bushes are in danger.

4. *Amotekun* as a carnivore is not a picky eater like the other cat families. It will eat any animal that comes across its path. Yes ooo,we don't want sophistication in the face of attacks...you come at us and we roast you. Enemies don't want that at all.

5. *Amotekun* is mostly nocturnal unlike the other cats. Sebi na night dem dey attack us before...now we don get security wey no dey sleep for night. Dem dey panic as we no choose Lion or Tiger wey sabi sleep for night.

6. *Amotekun* is known for its agility...can run up to 58km/h...can leap 6 meters(20 feet) horizontally and 3 meters(10feet) vertically!!!

#CPD.

Go through history, Yoruba have always known to defend their territory against invaders. Have you heard about Ore battle during the civil war. Do you know why they say Oleku IJA Ore (very though battle )

Is it Oshogbo battle of 1840 against the Fulani that wanted to dominate Yoruba land you want to know?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.