Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (109317 Views)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Hailstone: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
niyisky:
This joke is becoming stale... I taught Kayode Fayemi is an intelligent man? This commander nah owanbe Ankara him wear so shocked

They had better come up with something better
The words taught and thought have different meanings.In this case am sure you meant thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by femolii: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Yoruba man wearing Ankara for battle. they are never serious for once
Osu mentality.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
sammyj:
In addition, they 5 per cent voters with o value and wailing wailers !!

Gen Buhari & Femi Adesina grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes 5per cent and wailing wailers yet the country is being threatened by insurgent, collapsing and breaking up Nigeria fast.
So who is wailing actually Nigeria.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by supercase1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
DECOtech:
Is it really about the outfit? have you thought about their proposed mode of combat or rules of engagement? When you do that, their outfit would not matter one bit to you.
Have you heard of an AK47/AR15 rifle b4,do you know the damage capacity of a fully loaded 30 round AK47 in auto mode,u think charms will protect u guys I think u guys really need to go back to the stone age.my friends these clowns stand no chance with their one shot rabbit hunting Dane guns get that grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Legendhero, Arrewa Helinues Sarrki , Simplyleo, ouotasystem, Frlukas, metaphysical, johnmartus westbestside, Afamed, osuamaka,. Ruggedtimi etc.

I will take my chances if I were any of you.

grin cheesy grin
You no well fa!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Cheap display of madness
The most pathetic display, the world has ever seen.
Afonja need help
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Caustic001: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Comical! l hope this news is fake.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by emeka1759(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep.... I concur with ibb yoruba are weak and dey too dey fear

Gen IBB
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by emeka1759(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:
But your father couldn't sleep in 1999.

Well,

Igbos are noise makers, no substance

Gen Sanni Abacha..
better to be a noise maker than a coward
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB

You follow history well
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Westbestside: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
emeka1759:
better to be a noise maker than a coward
Says a prayer warriors.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Westbestside: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Atleast we fought civil war. Can you afonjas do that
You mean the war that was led by Afonja man and fought by minorities.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:
You mean the war that was led by Afonja man and fought by minorities.

Are you talking about the original Afonja or which one again o?

The one we know abandoned his village and UsainAfonjaBolted away with the speed of light,away from small small Fulani boys o who have their emir installed till this day,so which one are you talking about O?

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fulani Get Ready... This Will Be Bloody
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
BlackfireX:
When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to my sleep....

Gen IBB
Hahaha laugh wan kill me
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:
Mtchheww thing don cast
casting no be small oo,
jokers
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Iceberg3:

Are you talking about the original Afonja or which one again o?

The one we know abandoned his village and UsainAfonjaBolted away with the speed of light,away from small small Fulani boys o who have their emir installed till this day,so which one are you talking about O?

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

grin grin
Hahaha bro have mercy on them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..
Na true he talk ,
E pain you
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
dammmn mehn!this dude reminds of a brave character , Akara-ogun in the novel ,Ogboju Ode Inu Igbo Irunmale 'by D.O Fagunwa!I really enjoyed reading that book that year. underate that jazz at your own peril.. you'll think he's bluffing until he hit you something like bolt...more potent than bullet trust,this ain't Nollywood stunt at all at all.. Weldon guys .
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
So, some random and nameless dude wearing traditional Hunter regalia is all of a sudden Amotekun commander?

Who made him Amotekun Commander? The Cable I guess..

Nigerian news Media are not only comical, they are useless trash and misinformation outlets..

grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
apache4:
How do I come out of Cultism after Killing so Many ?+?

Just hang yourself
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by JohnnyBlack101(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is it really firearms this Amotekun wants to carry abi "na Arrows and Swords??"...
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
looks more of a masquerade to me
Lolzz grin grin
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lanretoye:
the fight against insecurity is comical.

I hereby dedicate this FTC to the victims of insecurity in this country and also the fallen heroes that have up their lives at the front of the war.

God punish our useless leaders!!!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by OYAY(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
They should avail us the commander's submission at the hearing because this his uniform like the one they do wore in the kogunmajalu film by Ogun majek of old Oyo state
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by EasternPrince: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
BlueAir:
Lmfao... this is d limit.. grin amotekun Is an outfit of masqurade? Great beginning. .catastrophic landing

Be quiet BlueBreeze I'm busy.
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by kurlz(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Westbestside:

Well,

Gen Sanni Abacha..

Damn!!!!
Only few Nigerians will make heaven. Woo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
nothing concern.baboo with chimpamzee.

but wait o..that one celebrating ftc seems.to be new here..and still feeds from feeding bottle I guess.

we that have pass 10yrs in this forum.are well matured .

all.these FTC hunters still exist here

na wa o
Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by mercyville: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Atleast we fought civil war. Can you afonjas do that
As you Osus fought in the civil war,so did Afonjas,Ab okis,etc did.
Is it not only one hundred and ninety Afonjas that destroyed several battalions of your OSU soldiers at Ore?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by mercyville: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is absolute madness. While developed world are using sophisticated technology and modern weapons to fight insecurity, Amotekun are using rags.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.