Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (62265 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Isoduwa:

Okay you for talk am since Na ,say na common sense build am
Get well soon
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Urchman200: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

nope....been killed like nothing in the far north led to the war....
i dont think without that incidence igbos would have bothered going to war with anybody....

study them....they are mostly passive....but still can throw a punch....
what do u gain from being a bigot?
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The new airport will compliment all these projects nicely and, together with resource ownership, would help catapult Ebonyi into the league of top 5 most viable states in the country! smiley
I wish Abia state can put just little in infrastructure too..wow..small Ebonyi of 1996..nawa o

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
market? gringrin
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Martin Elechi built it not Umahi.
Tell them oo
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Umahi should allocate the shops naaa

Since 2017 they are still building...Is it not time for allocation of shops??
What concerns an Edo boy with Igbo affairs...fvck off..no one wants u here

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Isoduwa(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Get well soon
Who dey sick?
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Congrats to Ebonyi not Ndi Igbo.
Edo boy...fvck off..you're pained Igbos are rising... congrats to ndigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by staga: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
I hope it has a good drainage and a functional fire fighting station.

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by hotplate: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:
Just this morning I just decided to visit the much talked about Ebonyi international market and I was wowed by the sight.

It is aesthetic, structural and architectural masterpiece. From what I saw, I can estimate that the market has over 4000 shops and different sizes of warehouses.

Here are some of the pictures I took from different angles of the market.

I hadn't had my breakfast then, so I wasn't able to tour the whole market grin grin
So, next time, I will update you on the remaining half side of the market.

Don't laff at the image quality oo, this my iPhone 11 pro max plus is hell bent on embarrassing me oo grin grin
OP were in ebonyi is this located because am currently serving here in abakaliki. we can as well hookup if you dont mind
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by IloveToMess: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
supercase1:

U see y this country can't progress because of tribalistic bigots like u,u saw ebonyi state instead of commending the efforts been made u are busy calling igbos

Shut up, when Yorubas use Lagos to brag and call themselves progressive and sophisticated Yorubas what do people like you say??
I thought you people were mocking Igbos because of the backwardness of Ebonyi and its people, now Ebonyi has even overtaken all Yoruba states except Lagos, give me one reason why Igbo's shouldn't brag about the come back ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by joepepsy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Systematic,master piece,international,nigeria with grammar..it just there.
McCoy662:
Just this morning I just decided to visit the much talked about Ebonyi international market and I was wowed by the sight.

It is aesthetic, structural and architectural masterpiece. From what I saw, I can estimate that the market has over 4000 shops and different sizes of warehouses.

I hadn't had my breakfast then, so I wasn't able to tour the whole market grin grin

Don't laff at the image quality oo, this my iPhone 11 pro max plus is hell bent on embarrassing me oo grin grin
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
I hope the lease is reasonable else it will be an an abandoned project
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by IloveToMess: 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

What concerns an Edo boy with Igbo affairs...fvck off..no one wants u here

That boy is a fool dont mind him..
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
hotplate:
OP were in ebonyi is this located because am currently serving here in abakaliki. we can as well hookup if you dont mind
B/w Spera in Deo junction and the mechanic village on the Abakaliki to Ogoja expressway

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Confirmedzombie: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Empty shops with no customers and the useless Igbos terorists are making noise here.

I commend Dave Umahi for this as I know that Ebonyi people are not ibos.

Going by history, Ebonyi is purely cross River, they are Efik but during the Biafran war they migrated , settled down and Gowon carved them out of cross River.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by adelaja70(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
northbird:

How?

No doubt, its a good one for the state.

But wat drives an economy is industries
Lol... No be shops
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by SoNature(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

With their blood money.

Is it your blood?

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by salt1: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Anybody who's close to the governor reading this can suggest to him to reach out to Igbos who are being chased out of Lagos.
If Computer Village or Alaba can relocate to this place, other tribes will travel there to make purchases. More IGR for Ebonyi and growth for Igbo commerce.

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
igbos will dominate nigeria financialy sooner or later....

their drive for whealth is second to none in africa....

By building shops abi...this southern people self
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
hotplate:
If u are in Abakaliki, just let me know, I will go show you
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Tocheagle(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Empty shops with no customers and the useless Igbos terorists are making noise here.

I commend Dave Umahi for this as I know that Ebonyi people are not ibos.

Going by history, Ebonyi is purely cross River, they are Efik but during the Biafran war they migrated , settled down and Gowon carved them out of cross River.
Your username is affecting your reasoning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.

I am very sure he has never seen niger head bridge not to talk of Main Market .
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Ojiofor: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
anambra people

LOL.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Noblejt: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
where in ebonyi is the market located

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
onitscha was a big market back then....

if it was not because of the civil war,onitscha would have catched up with lagos....

For the records, Onitsha Main Market is the biggest market in Africa. Make Google your friend.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Respect55(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Who actually did Abians offend
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by DEROX: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
igbos will dominate nigeria financialy sooner or later....

their drive for whealth is second to none in africa....
Dangote comes to mind how can you overthrow him chestbeater
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by EgusiShankly: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:

It is aesthetic,structural and architectural masterpiece.From what I saw, I can estimate that the market has over 4000 shops and different sizes of warehouses.

you must be joking
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Instead of praising the giant developmental strides of Chief Umahi, they have brought tribalism into it.

Igbo this, Igbo that..

There are 5 Igbo states, can any other Igbo Governor match Umahi in development even with the lowest allocation among Igbo states ??
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

LOL.
gringrin
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sylraph1:
IGBO NDI OMA....

UMU CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA...

ANYI EKUNIKWA OZO.....

IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!

Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria? / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.