Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit (2337 Views)

Legit Crypto Airdrops Group / Wow!. Finally Legit Crypto Earning App That Pays Nigerians / 100% Legit Crypto Investment With Almost 40% Interest Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Are you a young or old person looking to invest and earn handsomely without breaking physical sweat?

The world is changing so fast if you blink you miss it, the most amazing part is that it is 100% legal, you can earn close to 130,000,000 depending on how focused you are and how hungry you are for success,

Lol, i don't know how best to make this look like no scam... Cos trust me if i didn't have the knowledge of the Smart Contract and how it really works i would think this is a scam too...

Please and please this thing is not yet blown so much yet, if you are having any doubts please make research on google, watch YouTube videos on "The million money"

It is 100% legit , safe , you have 100% control of your money, nobody has the access to your account but just you, you earn in secs ...no delay in your earnings entering your wallet....

You might be thinking if this thing is really paying as i say, i won't be here telling you about it,

Well that's because the smart contract tech is built on teamwork, you know what they call "strength in numbers"

I need you as you need me , and we all get to earn massive profit... in small amount of time..
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Cypto Currency like Bitcoin has made many Millionaires and billionaires.

Now there is a chance for you to earn and become one of them who made a fortune through crypto currency.

Ethereum is the 3rd most high and second popular and acceptable crypto currency coin in the foreign market: Now with ethereum coin, you can become a thousandnaire or millionaire through it

Note:- this is a team work program which means we all work as a team that's how we earn together as a team

Make that move now.... Procastination is dreadful....You got barely nothing to lose but a lot more to gain if you can take advantage of this project.....

*⭕what is required of you to succeed in the Million Money business is...⭕*

#1. Your smartphone� or laptop �
#2. $9.5(3500 naira ��, 40ghc ��)
#3. Then, invite a minimum of two (2) people to join your Million Money business and duplicate same thing you did.
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2020
*THIS IS HOW MILLION MONEY SMART CONTRACT WORKS*

�����

*You need a total of 5 levels[62 donators] , with every member signing up with only 0.03 ether($6) and bringing only 2 people.*

Each registered person need to refer just 2 people at level-1 and you'll move up the levels until you reach level 10 which completes the cycle giving you the 1665 ETH profit.

������

LEVEL 1
*2 people who you invite or who come as spillover to you donate 0.03 ether each to you. You get 0.06 ether. You use 0.05 ether to buy level 2 and you remain with 0.01 ether as profit.*

������

LEVEL 2

*The 4 people recruited by your 2 people will donate to your level 2. Each will donate 0.05 ether to you and you will get a total of 0.2 ethereum. You will then use 0.1 ethereum to upgrade to level 3 and you will remain with 0.1 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 3

*The 8 people recruited by the 4 should donate to you 0.1 ethereum each that total is 0.8 ethereum. You will use 0.4 ethereum to upgrade to level 4 and you will keep 0.4 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 4

*The 16 people recruited by the 8 people will donate to you 0.4 ethereum each totalling to 6.4 ethereum. You will use 1 ethereum to upgrade to level 5 and you will keep 5.4 ethereum as profit.*

������

Level 5.

*32 people recruited by the 16 will contribute to you 1 ethereum each thats totalling to 32 ethereum. You will use 2.5 ethereum to donate to level 6 and you will keep 29.5 ethereum as profit.*

������

*PHASE 2*

LEVEL 6

*The 2 people who donated to your level 1, will again donate 2.5 ether each to you and you will get 5 ether.*
*You will then donate the 5 ether to level 7.*

������

LEVEL 7

*4 people recruited by your 2 people again donate 5 ethereum each thus making a total of 20 ethereum. You use 10 to upgrade to level 8 and keep 10 ethereum.*

������

LEVEL 8
*8 people recruited by your 4 donate 10 ether to you making a total of 80 ethereum. You use 20 for level 9 and keep 60 ethereum as profit.*

������

LEVEL 9

*16 people recruited by your 8 donate 20 ether each thus making 320 ether. You donate 40 ether to level 10 and keep 280 ethereum as profit.*

������

Level 10

*Get 40 ether from 32 people and keep all the money(1280 ethereum)*

*Total profit = 1665 ethereum*

*Get the joining link of the person who introduced you to this system*

������

*Join today and begin building your business. Invite people from all over the world to join your team.

* Each registered person need to refer just 2 people at level-1. Encourage each referral to also refer 2 people and everyone will move up the levels until you reach level 10 which completes the cycle giving you the 1665 ETH profit.

* Remember: You need just 62 people under your line/network to achieve that sweet profit.

* You must know the number of people who will pay you at each level and also the amount.
Both are different in each level
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2020
As at this moment,

1eth is #97,000

Imagine reaching level 10...by just inviting two people, thereby earning from the signup money those two people refer, and the two people those ones refer too...and the tree start growing branches ......you will earn 1665eth....

Do the maths , that's like 180,000,000 ...worth in Naira ...

Note: you can always stop at one level and decide to just not upgrade ...at any time you can stop and withdraw your profit...

Note again : the onetime money you sign up with goes directly to someone above you, same way the people under you will pay you... It is a member to member thing....

The smart contract tech just make sure it goes yo the right number on the team ...
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2020
All you have to do is....download Trust Wallet ....set up you wallet ...

Fund your wallet with 0.035 eth, which is like #3500 ...right now...cos eth is rising so fast,

I signed up when it was 3k..... 1 eth was 80k then...and now it is 97k...so you should understand why it's #3500 now...

After funding your wallet with 0.035eth ,

Click on "Dapps"

And paste this

https://lk.million.money/a/121039/

Sign up and buy level 1.. Then refer just two people to do the same....and your wallet start flowing in money....

Leveling up is your choice , you can choose to stop when you're okay with what you've earned....

Please this is not a scam....

Don't lose out , out of ignorance
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by bonnyt(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
I repeat and repeat and repeat, this is 100% legit , not illegal and not a scam....

Lets make some money!!!

Contact me on WhatsApp via the number in my signature, or drop your number for more explanation, its not hard to do

Anyone that can operate Facebook, twitter etc can do it....

It is easy....

Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by Michaelnsd: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: Legit Crypto Investment, Mad Profit by LucyaSmit: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
If someone tried, what can you say about such investments? I am thinking about such things for a long time, I always see only scammers on the internet that in fact can't help me. I bought the first crypto a few years ago. I decided that it is a great idea for investing. Yeah, I earned some money on this. Then I have started to play on fairspin and my results were different. Sometimes I lost money, sometimes won a great sum, but now I am looking for a more stable way to invest my free money and to receive an income from it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment With The Best Return. Gold. / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions / Update: luno said its a bug & I noticed its just fixed have received my fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.