Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ (3316 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Live Radio / How can I integrate GTPay with Virtuemart, TomatoCart Or Opencart / How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by toomuch3: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2007
hello everyone.
Please I need detailed info on how to integrate live radio broadcast into a website. A radio station want me to integrate it .What and what is needed. Thank you
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by igwe4life(m): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2007
Call me on 08057794114
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by mutiu78(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2007
igwe4life:

Call me on 08057794114
Call you? Why can't u explain it here for him and any other that needs the knowledge?

@too-much what is the website of your radio broadcast?Do they have any method or info to stream on their website like www.youtube.com ?
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by smartsoft(m): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
why not explain here so other people can learn.
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by segebee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2007
smartsoft u no ask4money on programmin thread wink

id love to pay, can i get it in a tutorial format
been wantin to learn this for long
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by mambenanje(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ok
there are many ways to do taht but I prefer going the Adobe way, if you have ever heard of the flash communication server, the radio station needs to license that software, then you code the server in Actionscript to read the radio card on the server computer and u build a flash audio player that will be getting the signals from the server. so you need both a client flash player and the flash communication server, to be its the most efficient in terms of streaming and buffering.
Or you can go the windows media player way study how to use vb.NET or asp.net C# to code stuff like that or you use python and winamp

the second two options are more difficult, get the flash communication server then learn Actionscript then build a radio station server
hope it helps
Re: ~~~how Do I Integrate Live Radio Broadcast Into A Website~~~ by Cactus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2007
depending on the stream of the radio why don't u just do an embed, with windows media player, quicktime or something else

alternatively you can set up a streaming server

look at jinzora @ jinzora.org= free

or
netjukebox @ http://www.netjukebox.nl/ =free
I have tried both, you can pretty much use any. I use netjukebox now.

what you probably want to do is get the audio into an mp3 file maybe with 10 secs delay. then you can stream the file continuously

(1) (Reply)

Website Flipping - Buy/Sell Website Here / Redesign your Website and blog @ Best Price!! / Server Error On CAC Portal When Linking NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.