Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice (250 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice by Decent134(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
okay guys make Una reason me.
one of my new year plans was that I will date finally. I'm 23 and I haven't dated before.
My problem is that there are lots of girls that I got to fall for in my heart and am confused on which one to approach.
How can I solve this problem and talk to one my heart please?
Re: Advice by ikh777: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Decent134:
okay guys make Una reason me.
one of my new year plans was that I will date finally. I'm 23 and I haven't dated before.
My problem is that there are lots of girls that I got to fall for in my heart and am confused on which one to approach.
How can I solve this problem and talk to one my heart please?

When a person wants to do EVERYTHING AT ONCE they usually end up doing NOTHING.

OGA, you are not in love, you just want sex, go and pay a runs girl or prostitute... you have NO LOVE just LUST.

you are 23, in a terrible country like NIGERIA, it is woman you are thinking of, imagine how wasted you are, when you could use the time to get really rich or leave the country before you consider pleasures of women and sex.... kai.

Remove your brain from your balls and start thinking for the future, WOMEN CHASE A MAN THAT HAS FINANCIAL SECURITY even if he does not know how to talk to ladies or dress or even have 6 packs.... GROW UP AND STOP THINKING LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD.

you may be 23 but your priorities are very misplaced.

NEVER CHASE WOMEN...... work on yourself and LET THEM CHASE YOU, so you can select your best choice.

use your upper
Re: Advice by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
I agree with the poster above. Sex and romance are over hyped. You're young... See the bigger picture and focus on what's important; making money.
Re: Advice by Yohans(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
If that's ur problem then I don't have anything to say to you, just follow the advice given to u by the two monickers above.
Re: Advice by Decent134(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
chaii
Re: Advice by Decent134(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
okay

(1) (Reply)

Pineapple Fried Rice / Perfect Way To Make Your Relationship Stronger-a-z Of Behavioral Therapy / Record Ur Songs / Promote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.