Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? (538 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by Teeklef(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is it possible for a football player to use direct throwing to score without touching anybody including the goalkeeper.
Mod please, help me take the thread to the promise land.
Re: Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by FatherBona: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Like Throwing from the touchline directly into the net?!
Its football, not handball or netball. FIFA frowns at anything that will alter the name of the game.
The best you can do is throw it to touch any player including an opponent before kicking or heading into the net to score.
Any other thing is a foul.
Re: Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Teeklef:
Is it possible for a football player to use direct throwing to score without touching anybody including the goalkeeper.
Mod please, help me take the thread to the promise land.

How can you score with a direct throwing?

Football isn't handball.

1 Like

Re: Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by Teeklef(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2020
I use to think Delap of stoke city then do use throwing to score.
Re: Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by hausadreturn(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Teeklef:
I use to think Delap of stoke city then do use throwing to score.
never did
Re: Can A Footballer To Use Direct Throwing To Score? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
If key players are momentarily distracted at a particular time in the game when energy and concentration levels have dropped significantly and there's a major constraint such as the direct rays of the sun impeding the goalkeeper then it might be very possible.

(1) (Reply)

See The Little Boy That Will Break Messi And Ronaldo's Records / Ighalo Set To Remain At Man United As Martins Prepares For Shanghai Move / Lionel Messi Is A Better Player To Cristiano Ronaldo – Jurgen Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.