Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car (87048 Views)

'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
WeRblessed:
This dude is totally shameless!
babe he is nt responsible for ur financial problems and u shouldn't take it personal like its a crime to acquire properties he is stinkly rich while u are madly poor thats the difference. Hope i made myself clear?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Ademine1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol .... find anybody more clueless than nigerian politicians. A sport car you can take anywhere but your garage .... well the state of the country deh affect you too .. just lesser than most of us .. mtcheww

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Sweeetheart(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria yoots be like man of the people enjoy your life

why some people exist as a human still beat my imagination till date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by excel101(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
pbethel:
It's high time Dino stop ds life of show off. Of what benefit is ds to Nigerians.
Indeed when d purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable
Wetin concern you. Why not pose with your bicycle.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Desmond007guy: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Congratulations sire. You are role model to us. Cheers.

He is a role model to your and your village people. This is who we celebrate criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by okudaniel: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
This car senator sef...��

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by galadima77(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Try dey drink milk guy. E go help your brain development. Trust me.

Thanks man, you don't know how many people's heart you just expressed.

Meanwhile those kidnappers and their connivers abducting innocent people and collecting their hard earned money, it shall never be well with you guys for picking on very wrong victims. Una no dey see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by martinmiller: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

let him add malt and blood tonics to it, I don't understand alot of Nigerians, they are used to celebrating mediocrity ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by WeRblessed(f): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Frank25:
babe he is nt responsible for ur financial problems and u shouldn't take it personal like its a crime to acquire properties he is stinkly rich while u are madly poor thats the difference. Hope i made myself clear?

I come from a country where people work hard for their money and pay taxes. And when they are driving flashy cars no one dare raise an eye brow. Those whose monies are questionable are ashamed to show off so that the general public don't mock them. Also, UNCLE SAM will make sure they prove where they get the money to acquire exotic cars and mansions. Unfortunately your country ( which my mother comes from) thinks otherwise.

The person in question was a senator of one of the poorest constituencies in your country, based on my research. No good roads to drive his fleets of cars, and no accountability of whatsoever as to how he acquireD his wealth. And please, tell me one more time that he was a politician, and my point exactly.

It's not a crime to acquire wealth and splurge, when you truly worked for it, and not with the expense of money that belongs to the people.

Saying I'm madly poor is laughable. But I will not even argue with you.

You think everyone commenting in this NL is from Nigeria, jobless, and poor.

My dear, pray to God to make you or your family members near at least 40% of what and who I am in your lifetime okay. Let that be your daily prayer point, and in Jesus name you will be blessed.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by knowhowk: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
DesignPoint:
angry
You only get to live once.
Na Soo my brother
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by MrCork: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:
Not a psychic but I know one day Dino would regret this.

^^^^enemy of progress will allways have somtin nergative to say..... TYPICAL NIGERIANS!!! (sad) embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by zoedew: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
He sure lacks shame and a sense of responsibility resident in a normal person! The Ajase-Ipo - Isanlu - Kabba road that is in the constituency he represented in the House of Reps and Senate for years is about the shortest route linking the SW of Nigeria to Abuja with the attendant upswing in commerce it should bring the way of The Okun People. But what do we have? That road has been in ruins now for about 15 years and the communities along the corridor it is located as ghostly and impoverished as can be! What a slush of a life! The electorate in his constituency must be complicit in the illicit personality Dino Melaye has turned out to be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by voltron14: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrCork:

^^^^enemy of progress will allways have somtin nergative to say..... TYPICAL NIGERIANS!!! (sad) embarassed

Because you are an oldie on this forum, I would give you some leeway. Otherwise, you would have had it hot from me.

No offence.

grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by dalass(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

No kee pesin abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Of what use in acquiring those vehicles when after the end of life, he won't take them along with him, I will advise him to spend his money on the masses so he will be remembered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by voltron14: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Frank25:

Just take a look at yourself and try to justify making a comment on someone's financial status.

grin

Just look at you and look at your environment.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by RighteousYordy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Just take a look at yourself and try to justify making a comment on someone's financial status.

grin

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by RighteousYordy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Because you are an oldie on this forum, I would give you some leeway. Otherwise, you would have had it hot from me.

No offence.

grin

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Skillsnigeria: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Enjoy your self dino, we already know nigeria can not progress.nigeria is just an experiment that has failed
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by dheilaw1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kpilo101:
Congratulations sire. You are role model to us. Cheers
check if your brain is functioning
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Badonasty(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
this one is just consoling himself
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

grin

i am just like picturing where u might be chatting from. Probably u must have been drinking garri without sugar cus last time i checked we reside in thesame area and stop saying that ur dad is from blah blah or whatever and focus on how u will lift the poverty ur family must have been facing now. I rest my case
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by voltron14: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Frank25:
i am just like picturing where u might be chatting from. Probably u must have been drinking garri without sugar cus last time i checked we reside in thesame area and stop saying that ur dad is from blah blah or whatever and focus on how u will lift the poverty ur family must have been facing now. I rest my case

What is this kid saying?

So incoherent.

Effects of tramadol or just naturally dull?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bae if not that u are crazy i would have said u are loosing it but adding that to ur mental sickness would cause havoc for ur poor family stop being rational
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by kennykg(m): 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
A rich man in the middle of poor people is just a rich Poor man.
For his supporters have you asked yourself why does he post this?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

What is this kid saying?

So incoherent.

Effects of tramadol or just naturally dull?
its unfortunate that teens that are underage are allowed to use phones and they don't longer read their books rather they enter any adult forum which is not good for their moral and social life.i can vividly remember when i was ur age i was not allowed to use phones buh the world has suddenly changed. please go and read ur books cus the exam is around the corner for primary schools
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by voltron14: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Frank25:
its unfortunate that teens that are underage are allowed to use phones and they don't longer read their books rather they enter any adult forum which is not good for their moral and social life.i can vividly remember when i was ur age i was not allowed to use phones buh the world has suddenly changed. please go and read ur books cus the exam is around the corner for primary schools

grin

That's the best composition you could come up with kiddo?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

grin

That's the best composition you could come up with kiddo?
i knw u are stil suffering from the heartbreak u got from ur ex. take heart GOD Will be ur refuge
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by voltron14: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Frank25:
i knw u are stil suffering from the heartbreak u got from ur ex. take heart GOD Will be ur refuge

grin

E no go better for person wey do you this thing.

What manner of wickedness was done to an innocent kid?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by yanix: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:
Not a psychic but I know one day Dino would regret this.

wen u c good tin try appreciate am no DE payer hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car by Frank25: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

grin

E no go better for person wey do you this thing.

What manner of wickedness was done to an innocent kid?

were u refering to me? Cus last time i checked i knw u removed ur nairaland profile picture bcus u are an ugly folk. Spit and walk away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Lagos Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.