Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? (483 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Older Nigerian Men How Did You Survive Nigeria In Your 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
...I had a message from my mother this afternoon, "you can't even call your mother"...

...I haven't called my mother for almost 3 week now due to work, also she has travelled abroad... but send messages to check on her...so I was surprised when I received the above message...

...So guys how often do you have a phone conversation with your mothers if you are not staying together under one roof...
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by Gwagone: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
May her soul Rest In Peacesad

1 Like

Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by IamD18: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Any guy who attended boarding school can stay weeks without speaking with his parents.

2 Likes

Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by nlPoster: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Must everything be on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
One or twice weekly but we do chat on Whatsapp almost everyday..
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by ogtavia(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Almost twice everyday, we live in different cities.
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by Sexyliciousbri: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Every day
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by OlawaleBammie: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

...I had a message from my mother this afternoon, "you can't even call your mother"...

...I haven't called my mother for almost 3 week now due to work, also she has travelled abroad... but send messages to check on her...so I was surprised when I received the above message...

...So guys how often do you have a phone conversation with your mothers if you are not staying together under one roof...

me maybe once in three weeks ir thereabouts..

na girl child sabi do everyday call, me jo get that urge.
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by Vloml222(f): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Never
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by loshybab(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:
Any guy who attended boarding school can stay weeks without speaking with his parents.
You may be right coz this applies to me.
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2020
call and say what? how do people do it, just call for no reason....or you're calling her to ask about her or to gist or what exactly?
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by madamgrace: 2:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
call and say what? how do people do it, just call for no reason....or you're calling her to ask about her or to gist or what exactly?
perhaps you don't have good relationship with her
Re: Boys/men - How Often Do You Call Your Mothers? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:36am On Feb 19, 2020
I call my parents almost on daily basis.

(1) (Reply)

Ikedc Wahala And Nerc Forum Possible Outcome..anyone? / Nigerian Man Who Waited For 23 Years To Become A Father, Dies 7 Months After Wel / Sad Video: Abusive Husband Kills Wife (Know When To Walk Away)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.