Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:44 PM

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? (2302 Views)

Cook Book Or Diet Writer Needed asap / Corona Virus: Who Has Seen This Book By Dean Koontz? / Who Remembers This Book?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by TemmyT002(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
I saw this post on Facebook in a book group. The posts are so creepy. The book was written by Dean Koontz in 1981.

Was this a prediction or coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by dawnomike(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'm presently searching for the book...
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by mankand(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
dawnomike:
I'm presently searching for the book...

Got the book and currently reading. Apparently I have the epub version

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
TemmyT002:
I saw this post on Facebook in a book group. The posts are so creepy. The book was written by Dean Koontz in 1981.

Was this a prediction or
Corona virus is a bioweapon. That's a fact.
China is taking over trades all over the world and us doesn't like that. The height of it was when Huawei rubbed it on their face last year

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by cRobo: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Coincidence
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by dawnomike(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
mankand:

please do u hv d ebook or pdf version?
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by TemmyT002(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
China is taking over trades all over the world and us doesn't like that. The height of it was when Huawei rubbed it on their face last year

Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by ADEBAZ95(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am interested in reading the book. Who has pdf or e-version of it.
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
This is so true bro. Same with the Ebola virus things as to control the worlds population.
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by mankand(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
dawnomike:
please do u hv d ebook or pdf version?

Epub version and downloaded this app from playstore to read it. You can download the book via the link below, click on download mobi, then go to playstore search for read Era, download and install.

After done launch the app and search for the file through your file manager folder to read the book.

https://epdf.pub/the-eyes-of-darknessd0a75675a952e92b16353627fe454b1e93465.html

Good luck bro, ìts an interesting book to read though it's fiction but it predate the Corona virus which is why it's an eye opener

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by TemmyT002(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dean Koontz is fond of writing stories like diseases thrillers and horrors, somehow like Stephen King.
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by Ayemileto(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
It's most likely coincidence.

The last screenshots says the disease will resist all known treatment.

Currently, some persons have been cured of the Virus and discharged.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by ewawumi(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
mankand:

Biko, share with me
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by fattprince(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
I read this guy's book once. I was hooked. His sarcasm is top notched. Humor? Perfect and the savages are out of this world. I want more of his books

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by mankand(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
ewawumi:

Biko, share with me

Shared in the thread already
Re: Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? by DAVE5(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2020
southniyikaye:

You might not be far from the truth

(1) (Reply)

Literary Cafe: A Date With The Book, The Pen, And Idea / Litcaf Nigeria Opens The First Book Cafe In Nigeria / **stories That My Mother Told Me**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.