Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (111720 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by gradeA(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?

Hehehe.... if you know, you know.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Very good
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Dara30(f): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
This Ernest no get wife
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Village people hand strong for Ernest matter...

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by idonhammer: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
If you know the kind fuu.ck wey this boy fuu.ck during his reign in movie industry you no go pity am.

b3llo:
Don't keep quiet about your challenges sometime. Speak about it and help will come your way.

Being Charitable does not kill... Always render a Helping hand.

Kudos!!! Anambra State First Lady.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Bayoibee: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Why do I always feel like I’ve seen this guy in Yoruba movies..God help him to heal fast �
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by candelahria(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
My school �
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Shugargal(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
That's good of you our fes Lady... Respect!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Christafarian(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Though I know Mr. Ernest is suffering as a result of a wasteful, planless & reckless lifestyle, it does not change my soft spot for him.

I'm most gladdened with the fact that there was intervention into his matter.

I'm particularly fond of people who are either brilliant, intelligent, skillful or talented in their trades, vocation or general life endeavours, and surely Ernest is one of them.

Most of my old Nollywood movie goons would agree with me that this guy was good in his arts. Delivers superb, gripping & swashbuckling masterpieces in his loverboy/robber/gangster roles. His eloquence was also top notch.

I hope he overcomes this travail, and also hope he corrects his past, especially by making amends with the stunning Obot Etuk.

I really wish him well.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Briller: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
How many times will they help this one undecided

Something baba don run go social media they solicit for help undecided

If he likes let him squander the money given to him again angry

Pls let's not be insensitive. 1.5m is nothing especially if the ailment is serious and requires plenty money to purchase his drugs. No individual of his status and class would go about begging. Whatever is pursuing this young man is serious.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Good one.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
When on the fast lane u shud also use ur head and think and plan.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by back2sender: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
I love this guy film like mad

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Great gesture
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Thank God for social media...God bless you Ma
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Christafarian(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bayoibee:
Why do I always feel like I’ve seen this guy in Yoruba movies..God help him to heal fast �
Yes. He's acted in one or two yoruba movies towards the twilight of his acting career.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by sharpwriter(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bayoibee:

Very well.. E. G. Ago kan oru, Ogidan
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
How nice of her
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nawa o, how the mighty have fallen. May Help us all.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Christafarian(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingpele:
I don't know why some people here always make gist of someone problem, not everything should be joke in this life, people go through a lot whenever illness prevent them from steady hustle, and they become shadow of their former self,.. Such need a helping hand. If he squandered the previous money that was given to him, is it your money... Well done my first lady God bless you really good
God bless your heart & reasoning.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Bullpenn11: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nmezor:
How nice of her

PR stunt after looting millions of dollars from Anambra State treasury, carting away same to America to feed homeless millionaires in Houston with her drunkard husband. Nonsense.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bullpenn11:

PR stunt after looting millions of dollars from Anambra State treasury, carting away same to America to feed homeless millionaires in Houston with her drunkard husband. Nonsense.
How do u know its a stunt? Must negative meanings be read to nice gestures
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nobody do each other oh
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by fuse88(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
God bless you ma,
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by HIGHSTAKE647: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
We give loans to Business Around Ajah , lekki , VI and environs we can give upto (50m) kindly check my signature
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Bullpenn11: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
b3llo:
Don't keep quiet about your challenges sometime. Speak about it and help will come your way.

Being Charitable does not kill... Always render a Helping hand.

Kudos!!! Anambra State First Lady.

YET THIS SAME EBELECHUKWU OBIANO COULD NOT SPARE THE TIME TO VISIT HER HUSBAND’S MOTHER FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED AT THE TEACHING HOSPITAL IN THE SAME STATE. NOT ONLY DID SHE BAN THE WOMAN FROM COMING INTO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, SHE EQUALLY BAN THE GOVERNOR’S SISTER, ELIZABETH BUT HER OWN MOTHER PRACTICALLY LIVE IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WIT HER OWN RELATIONS. WICKED WOMAN.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
This world is wonder place to live in, it is important to be very careful.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bullpenn11:

YET THIS SAME EBELECHUKWU OBIANO COULD NOT SPARE THE TIME TO VISIT HER HUSBAND’S MOTHER FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED AT THE TEACHING HOSPITAL IN THE SAME STATE. NOT ONLY DID SHE BAN THE WOMAN FROM COMING INTO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, SHE EQUALLY BAN THE GOVERNOR’S SISTER, ELIZABETH BUT HER OWN MOTHER PRACTICALLY LIVE IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WIT HER OWN RELATIONS. WICKED WOMAN.
see how u reason. Me as a governor my wife ban my mother and sister from seeing me and u blame her for that.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Ganjafama(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
I remember how he dated and broke the heart of one old woman (Obot Etuk). That woman has still not recovered from the heartbreak.

Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs