Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) (111719 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Is Dead / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Ernest Asuzu Battles Stroke, Turns Roadside Beggar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by manu1: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bullpenn11:

YET THIS SAME EBELECHUKWU OBIANO COULD NOT SPARE THE TIME TO VISIT HER HUSBAND’S MOTHER FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED AT THE TEACHING HOSPITAL IN THE SAME STATE. NOT ONLY DID SHE BAN THE WOMAN FROM COMING INTO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, SHE EQUALLY BAN THE GOVERNOR’S SISTER, ELIZABETH BUT HER OWN MOTHER PRACTICALLY LIVE IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE WIT HER OWN RELATIONS. WICKED WOMAN.

Am not surprised to hear this. That Obiano is a big disgrace, Anyway, this is to be expected from a wife who slaps him anyhow publicly and fights his suspected girlfriends physically at state functions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Really touching. May God heal him speedily.

This Nollywood people sef, they look out for one another in times of need. Only to be aso ebi upandown
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Ernest needs money not treatment.
lol. U may be right u know
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Kingstanding: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
b3llo:
Don't keep quiet about your challenges sometime. Speak about it and help will come your way.

Being Charitable does not kill... Always render a Helping hand.

Kudos!!! Anambra State First Lady.
. First Lady sickness and poverty will never be your portion and your family. You're better off than 99% of so call Christian and G.O's. May Almighty God bless you and your family with good health, long life and prosperity. Let love lead.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by kadiri3(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?
na woman dey bring money now for movies oh guy
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by teddy001: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
manu1:

Am not surprised to hear this. That Obiano is a big disgrace, Anyway, this is to be expected from a wife who slaps him anyhow publicly and fights his suspected girlfriends physically at state functions.

That woman is hated in Anambra State. She is said to be very wicked. Dis might be her only good deed in life. Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by West2019(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

To smoke and drink
dey guy no dey smoke na only weed e dey take
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Izzymore(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Book for your day-old-birds here and get your delivery in less than one day. We supply parent stock.. broilers, pullets, cockerel and kuroiler, Imported, local turkey day old chicks, You can order for any of the breeds of broilers that suit your need.

The price of day-old-chicks changes very frequently. So, you will need to place a Request for Quote to make your order and know our current price.

Irrespective of your location in Nigeria, you can buy your chicks online and they would be delivered to the nearest delivery centers to you

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

Happy Birds�, Happy Farmer* �‍�
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Useku(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kudos to the guy who offered to make the short clip, ndewo nwekere
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by HitSong: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rekhina:
And fools said this woman is evil
And idiotic foolish fools thinks this woman is not...
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by SpartanKing: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
If you want to know the value of health, ask the man who has lost it! Choose between these: Good Health, and Wealth!
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Luizkid(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
I heard Chinwetalu Agu is sick too
Lol... People will be afraid to help that one.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
his breast shows he must have been a chronic alcoholic...wish him speedy recovery
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mrsserene:
Wait o...why are the Nollywood actresses doing well and the actors broke? I don't understand. Are the film makers paying the females more?
.....its called marketing..d movies dont really pay..its d exposure dat is d money maker

1 Like

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by new2naija: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Please they should stop this unnecessary treatment, cus what the guy need is money to use and f**k pun**i and also dey on crack and AZ . That's all
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
How many times will they help this one undecided

Something baba don run go social media they solicit for help undecided

If he likes let him squander the money given to him again angry

Do you know how much he was given and the cost of his treatment? Some medications, tests and scans can be very expensive?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 1:54am On Feb 19, 2020
The guy should learn to exercise. His big belly is a turn off
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by ivankamsi144(m): 2:59am On Feb 19, 2020
very good one, and very kind of her.

We have hp 840, 2.3ghz intel core i5, 8gb ram, 500gb hdd @ 70k. Check my signature for more infor.

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Aboks(m): 3:18am On Feb 19, 2020
na 50 cent junior bros
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 4:05am On Feb 19, 2020
I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Eddygre8(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2020
Giving is living
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Caseless: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Omihanifa:
How many times will they help this one undecided

Small thing baba don run go social media they solicit for help undecided

If he likes let him squander the money given to him again angry
you actually think 1.5 million can cure partial paralysis?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by micimmortal01: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2020
I av been on nairaland for some time now but never seen a sensible comment like ds b4....
b3llo:
Don't keep quiet about your challenges sometime. Speak about it and help will come your way.

Being Charitable does not kill... Always render a Helping hand.

Kudos!!! Anambra State First Lady.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by olancho: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Well I am not here to judge him, he never lived a responsible life. Throughout the time I know him at Ago palace way he never rented a house of his own though he was acting and making money, he was just squatting with with people. Let him beg that Calabar aunt/actress she squatted with in her house at Ago palace way Okota.
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2020
What about he bling bling chains
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
So nice of her. Ernest, don't give up.
o

But what's happening to Nollywood members?
Why are their situations always going worse?
God intervene in their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by whatamidoinhere(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
So its only earnest Asuzu that is seen begging on the street? Others can't be helped abi?
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
I heard Chinwetalu Agu is sick too

Na so I see am for Facebook. The man don reduce well well
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by Meteng: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Kingpele:
I don't know why some people here always make gist of someone problem, not everything should be joke in this life, people go through a lot whenever illness prevent them from steady hustle, and they become shadow of their former self,.. Such need a helping hand. If he squandered the previous money that was given to him, is it your money... Well done my first lady God bless you really good
In other words, any time he squanders any donated money, he should come back for more donations. I hope you've made your own donation to him sha
Re: Ebelechukwu Obiano Visits Ernest Asuzu At COOUTH Awka (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The guy well ,him na junky and heavy drinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Gushes Over His Friend Twerking To His Song / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.