Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (23484 Views)

Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From: / 3 Lessons About Setting Your Price Learned From A Vegas Prostitute / Someone Should Pls Help Me With The Latest CV Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
In this part of the world many, people struggle financially to survive.

As a result of the false belief about money in their mind they tend to work harder and grow poorer because their hard earned money are being stolen by the rich and the political class.

This is tragic!

In my quest to rescue my generation from this industrial age mentality of making money.

I have found two important lessons of the past that have negative impact in the financial wellbeing of many people.

One of the two wrong lessons I struggled to conquer which has changed my life for the better is the savings mentality. Work hard and safe money..

...In both written and video.

I told a story and I revealed why you must not grow with savings mentality and what u should instead of savings. And other yesterday's lesson about money.

Take some minutes to read or watch and comment what you think about my journey.

https://moneyaffairsonline./2020/02/18/yesterdays-lesson-about-money/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQyU-EeBab4

Though you might not agree with me but

I want to urge you to please open your mind to see the two side of a coin.

I'm very sure it will change your thinking and your life will definitely change for the better
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
what a super content! it full of education even though challenging
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
facenglish:
what a super content! it full of education even though challenging

Thanks mr FAC
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
uprof:

Thanks mr FAC
I'm very greatful
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
uprof:
I'm very greatful
mr prof I have questions for you on this one
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
facenglish:

mr prof I have questions for you on this one
Ok go on
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
uprof:

Ok go on
I can hear you!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
uprof:
Ok go on
you talk about Jobs, shouldn't we work for money again
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Distinct123:

you talk about Jobs, shouldn't we work for money again

True education give you ability to see the two side of a coin, before you make choice
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
uprof:

True education give you ability to see the two side of a coin, before you make choice
I hope you get my point
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
I hope you get my point

If you have some doubt pls tell me
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

If you have some doubt pls tell me
. I'm not yet satisfy with what you said
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Distinct123:
. I'm not yet satisfy with what you said
should I tell you more
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
should I tell you more
yes now tell me more
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Distinct123:

yes now tell me more
no problem I will tell you more
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
no problem I will tell you more

The motive behind the school system is to work for the industry. So the curriculum, problem was tailored in that direction...
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

The motive behind the school system is to work for the industry. So the curriculum, problem was tailored in that direction...

OK! go on am listening
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Distinct123:

OK! go on am listening

OK! I want to know if you are online that is why I'm making it simple
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

OK! I want to know if you are online that is why I'm making it simple

No as I was saying, this system don't teach you knowledge of money, because once you get employed you stick to pay check for life. Since salary will be coming in you will be eating and buying liabilities
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

No as I was saying, this system don't teach you knowledge of money, because once you get employed you stick to pay check for life. Since salary will be coming in you will be eating and buying liabilities

I hope you get that point mr distinct
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
I can hear you!
you first point was job and school shouldn't we get job after school
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
facenglish:

you first point was job and school shouldn't we get job after school

You can get job after school that is not the contention
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

You can get job after school that is not the contention

The contention is the school is given you one choice rather than two or more
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

The contention is the school is given you one choice rather than two or more

really!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
facenglish:

really!
why did you say that!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Marketer well done!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
facenglish:
why did you say that!
there is a conspiracy behind the school system
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
there is a conspiracy behind the school system
I hope you know what it means
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:
I hope you know what it means
what does it mean
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
facenglish:

what does it mean

OK I will tell you more
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
uprof:

OK I will tell you more
there is a conspiracy theory in the sense that the capitalist that set up the system had the intention of train people to work with them. So the curriculum was designed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please / Osun State Now Offers 20,000 Jobs To Youths In 1wk, Under Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.