Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (44662 Views)

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by tunapawizzy: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

I am the owner... To me, attraction matters. Y'all stop making marriage look like it is the ultimate.. Being single is not a curse..
people need to understand that to be single is not a thing of shame, and to be married is not a badge of honour, this life ehn, we all have different sources of happiness n fulfilment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by IME1: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
undecided you know it won't be a bad thing or idea if the vaccine or cure for the corona virus plus lassa fever join comes from Africa oh.
All these love interest, s.ex related, celebrity gossip and jollof competition we have for some time now saddled ourselves with is rapidly taking our abilities to be productive.

As in why should Nlers be concerned or informed about reasons why a woman far away in Calabar, Epe, Jos, Sokoto, Jalingo, Abakaliki or even Dutse rejected the marriage proposal of a guy she didn't see the rest of her life with?

Do you know you can meet a good man who is not the right man?

Reasons are past now.
If the ladies are married, why remind them of a romantic past inside marriage with another brother?
If they are not yet married, why make them regret or remember a past that caused a hurt or strain in their relationship?

Not all friendships or relationships must end in marriage and it's not the same as friend zoning, it's just the way it is.

Great friendships have been lost because devil pushed them to try marriage that was not meant to be between them.

I beg rain fall for your side?
Heavy fall for my side oh.
1st rain of 2020 and it beat me even under umbrella cry grin cheesy

God protect us from extreme weather in Jesus name, amen.
Now now the heat no be here oh
You can scoop the sweat running down my back to wash hand tongue cool

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Not every man is a right fit. Some of us are very picky. Personally, I take time to warm up to new people or to decide whether I like someone romantically or not, so if someone comes on too strong from the very beginning, that may scare me off. Thus, turning them down. Slow & steady usually wins the race for me because I'm a thinker. I rationalize everything, include my feelings. Usually I have to "think" myself into liking someone, which doesn't happen overnight. In summary, being too much, too early will lead to a rejection.
You aren't on the verge of becoming an evening newspaper yet. Otherwise, you will be singing man na man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by beylinko02: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reasons that have made many lost their husbands and at the same time turned them to an evening news paper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Dejex4(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well, it depends on how one conducts their relationships. I don't like wasting my time, so it's not often that I'll enter a relationship with no future prospects. I play for keeps grin That's actually is part of my interrogation from the word go. If someone is out playing the field, it won't be MY time they will waste. Wrong number cheesy Anyway, I take relationships very seriously, so I like to know if we want the same things/are on the same page before I invest even a sigh into the relationship. Generating emotions is a task grin That's just me & my upside down view into relationships. Lol @ 32-35 year-olds turning down "good men". Maybe they weren't good fits like I said. Relationships in all its hues are a lot of work & can be very stressful, so if you're going to get into one, it better be with someone that's going to be worth the migraine. Personally, I'd rather be alone than be stressed the fùck out by someone else. If that's blasphemous, oh well. At least I won't be at my wits' end, waiting for death to finally do us part, so I can have my peace of mind back.

I'm doing great. You?

Could be better of I see you dance in heels to Beyonce to entertain moi kiss

Suitors aka serious relationships not bf gf poppy love dear.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AfroKnight: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
how does traditional equals to feminine women?

Do you know what it takes to trigger attraction in a male? Do you know what makes up for feminine women?
Traditional women are not vulnerable and that's one of the attributes of femininity that triggers attraction in men.

It appears our definitions for traditional women do not align.

No qualms.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by faithfull18(f): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
@OP were you rejected

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by fk002: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
If they reject suitors today tomorrow they will rush to Ultimatelove searching for a spouse.

Las las they will end like Rosie and chris

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by smiliyB(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was too young, my first suitor came at the age of 16years undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
If my spirit doesn't flow or like you...

I will reject even your shadow but not your money tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
fatymore:
If my spirit doesn't flow or like you...

I will reject even your shadow but not your money tongue

Suitors not bf
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
faithfull18:
@OP were you rejected

Answa d question
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by A305: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Not every man is a right fit. Some of us are very picky. Personally, I take time to warm up to new people or to decide whether I like someone romantically or not, so if someone comes on too strong from the very beginning, that may scare me off. Thus, turning them down. Slow & steady usually wins the race for me because I'm a thinker. I rationalize everything, include my feelings. Usually I have to "think" myself into liking someone, which doesn't happen overnight. In summary, being too much, too early will lead to a rejection.
You the female version of me.

Have come to a point after making findings and realize analytical thinking, hormones and orgasm will always be a determining factor for finding a worthy partner NOT the glamour and superficial standards people seek when wanting to be hooked and them end up breaking up again.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by proclinician: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Honestly speaking some women should not accept some men. It's a kind of orchestration and just think of it this way. There are some damaged, bitter, deranged and nom compos mentis women whom God wants to use and punish some men that have committed great sins. Until these set of men are ready to accept their punishment these category of women won't accept any kind suitor.

Modified: it beats my imagination how a wife will get mind and kill her husband. It's an orchestration as earlier mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by fatymore(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Suitors not bf

Bf would become suitors...

Will a stranger become suitor ni?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:
Honestly speaking some women should not accept some men. It's a kind of orchestration and just think of it this way. There are some damaged, bitter, deranged and nom compos mentis women whom God wants to use and punish some men that have committed great sins. Until these set of men are ready to accept their punishment these category of women won't accept any kind suitor.

Claps. I agree 100%. I say this always

Bad women mustn't get good men. Never. They must be served their own pill

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SpartanKing: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I think, love is like a young plant; with the necessary and sufficient conditions in place, it'll grow into a tall tree!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Suitor, not a bf (a.k.a modernised and organised fornicating partner).

-How old are you now?

smiliyB:
I was too young, my first suitor came at the age of 16years undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
fatymore:

Bf would become suitors...

Will a stranger become suitor ni?

Day dreamer. You don't understand the kweshion
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by missimelda01(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:
I think it's simply because women/ladies/females make the wrong choice/decision by default

Senses are mostly restored towards 40-45

The core underlying reason is the inability to dissociate fantasy from reality

Is that what you think? Because they're probably lonely and desperate.. they make the worst decisions you know.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...

And the law of attraction is a reverse law. U don't like people who immediately like u or overwhelmingly likes u or goes all out for u most times. A very misleading law to say the least bt thats how it's works generally.

The law of attraction is a grand deception. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by faithfull18(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Claps. I agree 100%. I say this always

Bad women mustn't get good men. Never. They must be served their own pill
You mean the reverse, the last time I checked, we had more good women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by davidson21(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Well serious ladies makes quick decision and settle down while others will keep selecting till they r doom with age and left with no choice

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Gracejeri(f): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
I left him cos he's not available, he's a doc, but since he knows he isn't available, at least let him compliment that side with something either text/calls/gifts but he wont.he doesnt really pick mine.
Secondly he's not the gifting not giving type, I haven't even gotten card from him, but on his birthday I bought him things, he doesn't even remember mine,and I'm this type that hardly ask from someone, I just manage things that I have but still on that he hasn't for once tried buying me things, that he's planning great future for us.

Me I'm like, if I'm not in his present... Its obvious I won't be in his future, then I left him.
But he keeps coming bk to apologise that he's changed, but I'm not seeing the change, that he feels safe with me but me I don't feel safe with him.
That's why I left him, I hope my reasons are candid cry cry cry

29 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
missimelda01:

Is that what you think? Because they're probably lonely and desperate.. they make the worst decisions you know.

Explain more my lady. I'm around five to six beautiful well endowed ladies on this category but don't seem to make sense of their conditions
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SpartanKing: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

You’re South African. Your reality is quite different. It’s obvious.
she has always made great sense with her posts!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by bonnyhope: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...

Babe, if you see me you will be attracted to me

Can we hook up?

On a serious note

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lugianostar(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hmmmmm!!!

Making a rational decisions isn't for us to make as they may make or mar us in the longrun. We ought to request for holy spirit to guide us especially in relationships that will led to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gracejeri:
I left him cos he's not available, he's a doc, but since he knows he isn't available, at least let him compliment that side with something either text/calls/gifts but he wont.he doesnt really pick mine.
Secondly he's not the gifting not giving type, I haven't even gotten card from him, that he's planning great future for us.
Me I'm like, if I'm not in his present... Its obvious I won't be in his future, then I left him.
But he keeps coming bk to apologise that he's changed, but I'm not seeing the change, that he feels safe with me but me I don't feel safe with him.
That's why I left him

Good reason. This one isn't a loss abeg
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by fatymore(f): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Day dreamer. You don't understand the kweshion

Oya explain please

A boyfriend is a male friend or acquaintance, often specifying a regular male companion with whom one is platonic, romantically or sexually involved.[1] This is normally a short-term committed relationship, where other titles (e.g., husband, partner) are more commonly used for long-term committed relationships. A boyfriend can also be called an admirer, beau, suitor and sweetheart.[2] The analogous female term is "girlfriend"

Source:Wikipedia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.